What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What are your views on Jews?

2»

Replies

• IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Trillest Jew since Jesus...
    Image.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Impostors!!
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    More like 1 million they making shit up.
    luckily the Germans are known for their thorough record-keeping
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Yes. I know. But you should be very careful. They are very powerful and probably even control this forum community.
    well, it's not like we could have this thread without someone posting an OMG JEWS conspiracy theory in it
  • supaman4321supaman4321 Posts: 946
    edited January 2011
    fucking kafirs
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    They're just more humans.
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Their yet another group of people that think that they're special.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
  • motrillamotrilla Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    They're just more humans.

word I don't have any view on them
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    They're of the synagogue of Satan.
    hasidic Jews are very religious and follow their bible to the T. The Jews you have to really watch for are the ones that are atheist. About 40 percent of the Jews in Israel are atheist. They only recognized their Jewish lineage.

True...very true.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    2faced. they want to be a minority but seperate themselves, for the most part, from other minorities. Just look at how they built a prison for African immigrants along the Egyptian border and the electric fence there building. I heard they even consulted Eminem on how to build a good fence.

thats not true at all.

http://indepthafrica.com/africa/when-africa-comes-to-israel/

trust me. my home is there. them ashkenaziim up north are not finna fuck up no cheap labor like that.
    edited January 2011
    i like the young ethiopian jews, the sephardic and the hasidic. relations with ashkenaziim are lukewarm. they respect our gangsta tho.
    edited January 2011
    hasidic Jews are very religious and follow their bible to the T. The Jews you have to really watch for are the ones that are atheist. About 40 percent of the Jews in Israel are atheist. They only recognized their Jewish lineage.

yeah theyre fucking israel up.they the ones get them palestinians all riled up. the religious dont agree with some of the states more harsher policies.
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya the ones around my way are the real religious ones. But as long as their quiet and the neighborhood is safe I don't give a fuck. But yo you ever hear this prank call to a Jewish Father and Mother. Peep it it's madd hilarious.

LMAOOOOO the father sounds exactly like this italian guy i work with who ironically despises jews
  • John PrewettJohn Prewett Posts: 755
    edited January 2011
    As individuals, Jews and Gentiles are equal before God.

"For God so loved the world...."

But the Jewish nation/culture is a special tool/creation of God.

No other nation/culture has been conquered/dispersed twice
    and twice returned to reestablish itself in its ancient homeland.
    In accord with ancient scripture prediction.

Bible is special. Written by Jews. [though all Jews are not "Godly"]

Though surrounded by much larger implacable, ruthless enemies who crave to destroy Israel,
    Israel thrives.

Law, Medicine, Entertainment, Science, Finance,.......

Jews dominate every field of intellectual endeavor. Why ?
    Cause little Jewish babies are born smarter ? NO.
    Rather cause Jewish culture honors education and intellectual achievement more than any other culture.

We'll see the Russian led invasion of Israel. Invaders will be annihilated.

Lot of people envious of Jews cause many Jews make more money
    by accident than most Gentiles make on purpose.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I have nothing personal against them, they treat me very well at work. They tip me decent. With that being said, I dislike Israel and think it is a terrorist state.
  • blank..blank.. stew Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I have nothing personal against them, they treat me very well at work. They tip me decent. With that being said, I dislike Israel and think it is a terrorist state.

^You got your head on straight cuzzy.

Good to hear your not blinded by the media, unlike the majority of people sitting on the sidelines picking their noses who dont know shit about that conflict.
  • Sh0tSh0t Posts: 1,162
    edited January 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    Do they noses get in the way when they giving dome?

Nope. Quite the contrary, jewish women have a stereotype about their oral sex habits and I have to say I've found it true.
  • fresno1fresno1 Posts: 113
    edited January 2011
    Never met one in my life
  • fresno1fresno1 Posts: 113
    edited January 2011
    I do think that they be terrorizing the Muslims of the neighboring country.. I could be wrong though
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Genesis 12:1-3

"1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
    3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Jesus was Jewish. Just saying.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    My ex was a blonde hair, blue eyed Sicilian Jew. Bitch was wild. And loaded.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    fucking kafirs
    what an enlightened viewpoint