Ladies bless me with your advice

Options
D.Original
D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
So my wife and i been together for 6 years. we have been going thru the same boredom thats most marrieds go thru. we still love each other deeply and have two kids, neither of us wants to break up the family. so we decided to open things up to other people. im not trying to go and ? around with some hos or nothing. but i wanna know what type of female i should be looking for that could accept the type of relationship i can offer her. what percentage of yall can i expect to be cool with this? im not into lying, i want her to know the straight truth. how would yall feel about being with a dude in my situation?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm part of the percentage that would consider you off limits.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    id laugh in your married face
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no. are you two even trying? wtf?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you two disgust me

'scust
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is the response i was hoping not to get. and yes we are working on things. what exactly brings such a negative response?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    D.Original wrote: »
    this is the response i was hoping not to get. and yes we are working on things. what exactly brings such a negative response?

No negativity here, I just think there are some lines that should not be crossed, for me personally. If some other female has no qualms about it, thats her gig. But I take marriage vows seriously, whether the other couple does or not.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't know. Would you guys be expecting exclusivity from your other partners?? STI's aint no joke

How long will it last?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You don't want a ?

But you want scenario that only a ? would accept

Good luck with that ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    get some ?
    get 2 white girls and a poodle
    have fun
  • bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you two disgust me

'scust

^^^^^ This. SMH marriage already over, face it and move on. Dumb idea, idea is dumb.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

You two are married and took vows to each other but now you want to commit adultery because it’s boring? I mean really? And expect some foolish woman to accept just being your sidepiece? That’s a bunch of ? to me. It's a complete mockery of marriage, which is supposed to be sacred. I am sorry but I am disgusted by people like y'all who don't take that ? serious.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey come on now...if they both make the choice i dont think anything is wrong with it. At least your both not keeping secrets

I just wanna know...do you have to decide on the other partner?? What if yall wanna leave one another for the other person??

? gets complicated/messy
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *Lurks*shikamaru.jpg...........
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Basically, once u open your relationship up like this you will need to start calling divorce lawyers. No matter WHAT your wife is saying to you- she ain't cool wit this ? . At all.

And as a female I would NEVER be down with anything like this. That's ridiculous.
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    You two are married and took vows to each other but now you want to commit adultery because it’s boring? I mean really? And expect some foolish woman to accept just being your sidepiece? That’s a bunch of ? to me. It's a complete mockery of marriage, which is supposed to be sacred. I am sorry but I am disgusted by people like y'all who don't take that ? serious.

We didnt get married for the right reasons in the first place but now we have a family together. Why is it such an issue for a female to be a "sidepeice" ? what about the man on the other side? feel bad for him too? the woman to fill this role will definitely have to be mature enough to handle the situation, but there will be no deception, unlike most relationships people have these days. We take this ? very serious by trying to make this work. Are you married? if u are not then you got no idea what ur talkin about.
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Basically, once u open your relationship up like this you will need to start calling divorce lawyers. No matter WHAT your wife is saying to you- she ain't cool wit this ? . At all.

And as a female I would NEVER be down with anything like this. That's ridiculous.

no offense to you. but my wife is about as unique a woman as they come. she does not suffer from jealousy.
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey come on now...if they both make the choice i dont think anything is wrong with it. At least your both not keeping secrets

I just wanna know...do you have to decide on the other partner?? What if yall wanna leave one another for the other person??

? gets complicated/messy

no secrets is the whole point! na, we dont have to decide on the other partner, we can meet if we want. we agreed not to leave. our family will always come first.
  • akforty7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We didnt get married for the right reasons in the first place but now we have a family together. Why is it such an issue for a female to be a "sidepeice" ? what about the man on the other side? feel bad for him too? the woman to fill this role will definitely have to be mature enough to handle the situation, but there will be no deception, unlike most relationships people have these days. We take this ? very serious by trying to make this work. Are you married? if u are not then you got no idea what ur talkin about.

LMAO! I have no idea because I am not married. RIGHT. FOH. I could have been married 100 times by now if I wanted to but I chose not to because I want to do it RIGHT, which makes me a hell of a lot wiser than you and many others actually. And you are obviously catching feelings based on the opinions you asked for so ? please. Good luck with your fake ass marriage.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no offense to you. but my wife is about as unique a woman as they come. she does not suffer from jealousy.

If she's so unique, tell her to come up with something unique to spice up your marriage. Matter of fact, you should try to be unique and creative yourself.....Put her on the hood of your car, put a rock on the gas pedal, and ghostride... Because you're asking for trouble. It's rather sad actually that this is even an option these days, this is the go-to alternative now?!
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wtf............
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    LMAO! I have no idea because I am not married. RIGHT. FOH. I could have been married 100 times by now if I wanted to but I chose not to because I want to do it RIGHT, which makes me a hell of a lot wiser than you and many others actually. And you are obviously catching feelings based on the opinions you asked for so ? please. Good luck with your fake ass marriage.

all im saying is u dont know how it is until u are there. no matter how "right" u want to do it. but plez dont let the decision i make in my own life upset u so much. u dont even know me. u wana talk about fake ass marriage? truth is that there are millions of people PRETENDING to be happy and faithful to their partner when their reality is the exact opposite.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    You don't want a ?

But you want scenario that only a ? would accept

Good luck with that ?
    so simple. yet accurate
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all im saying is u dont know how it is until u are there. no matter how "right" u want to do it. but plez dont let the decision i make in my own life upset u so much. u dont even know me. u wana talk about fake ass marriage? truth is that there are millions of people PRETENDING to be happy and faithful to their partner when their reality is the exact opposite.

so true, so so true...

and the main reason for that ? is millions of people just get married without taking any time to consider what they're really getting into....

a couple IMO should be in counseling atleast 8 months before a wedding...

me and my lady getting married in june and we started our counseling back in like august...
  • akforty7
    edited January 2011
    Options

you're clearly missing what everyone else in this thread sees but again good luck with that. and please do not think you or your marriage have the power to upset me whatsoever cuz I promise you don't lol. and i agree millions of people ? up marriage, and now you are in that same boat. just because it's supposedly consentual doesn't mean anything. it's still a failure, a breaking of vows, and a joke.

oh but since I am not married, clearly I don't have a clue about marriage, so say the guy who is looking for a sidepiece who is not a ? in his open marriage LOL.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why don't yall try going to swinger clubs together. since you cool with her getting some side ? too it might work for yall. You and some dude can knock your wife down and she and another broad can take you down in the same visit. I know swingers. they actually met as singles swinging and ended up married. they still swing and say it's all good