Trying not to f#cking blackout on this nicca...

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've tried to talk about this but he seems to think this isn't a big deal. I'm in like waiting to exhale mode. I'm about to start cutting up clothes, breaking, and burning ? . I'm ready to end my relationship because of this, move and cut all ties. Should I go that far?
    You're not in a relationship, you're in mind f*ck valley.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all you need is the courage to do what you already know damn well you need to.
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited January 2011
    Options
    7 years is a long time and by now he should know what you consider acceptable and what you don't. I won't go so far as to say cut your losses and I'm not a fan of ultimatums but.....sounds like a serious conversation needs to happen (if it hasn't already). I think you deserve better treatment than this.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You been with him 7 years talking about you leaving. PLEASE. You'll ? and moan. He'll either convince you he's not really cheating and you're just jealous or he'll break down and admit it (which I doubt since he's on a 7 year run) and promise never to do it again.

And your ass will stay in the relationship and just be bitter til yall end it all a hail of bullets, knife slashes, airborne furniture or vehicular manslaughter.

And lets be real. As much as you have obviously put up with. It's pretty obvious that even if you do throw your little tantrum. You'll just be right back with him in a few days or weeks. ANd he knows exactly that. THat's why he acts like that.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Okay so I admit I can get a lil jealous but my bf has this one female friend that I hate. I try not to get all ? about it but she is really trying me. They haven't been lifelong friends and they met after we after we started dating. So anyway, he deletes their texts and calls. He always says it's because he know I don't like him talking to her, but either way it go I know if you been talking to her. They talk a few times a week and the ? be texting an calling at 2-6am and that's a MAJOR ? problem. He text her and told her once not to call or text after 12, she said no disrepect and she was sorry. Then the ? happened again twice. I have a gut feeling that some ? is going on. Should I trust my gut and say ? it I'm gone or stay and try to get more info?

He told his friend to stop calling at inappropriate times, she didn't respect that or your relationship and yet he still keeps her around?
    A person like that will only go as far as the other allows them and she is testing the waters to see exactly how far it is that she can get and your man is allowing it.

And they met afterward and this is how things are playing out??

Do NOT ignore your gut feeling, it is most likely 100% accurate. "Follow your heart but don't lose your head." I would not do anything crazy, just address the situation and if it cannot be resolved as he continues failing to realize his fault in his mess, that could be a further cover up/denial. Make the best choice for you, don't go out giving him any satisfaction by getting vengeful. It is a waste of your energy and you are only setting yourself up. That "flip the script" tactic is such BS and see through.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What you need to do is call Cheaters or Maury so I can see which one of you is more fine.

But you should seriously ask him to take a lie detector test and see what his answer will be. If he says no keep it moving, if he says yes, your options are believe him and you could be wrong, or follow through and get him to take a lie detector test forreal and see if he actually follows through with it.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    that's what i call an inappropriate friend..

people often get ? twisted and thin as long as no one is ? , or no one has came out and said they wanna ? ... everything should be cool...that's not always the case.....the nature of some female/male friendsships isn't purely platonic....there is a level of interest and attraction there that's just inappropriate for ur relationship, and inconsiderate to ur S/O

your man got one of those....yall needa have a serious sit down about it...

Darxwell wrote: »
    You been with him 7 years talking about you leaving. PLEASE. You'll ? and moan. He'll either convince you he's not really cheating and you're just jealous or he'll break down and admit it (which I doubt since he's on a 7 year run) and promise never to do it again.

And your ass will stay in the relationship and just be bitter til yall end it all a hail of bullets, knife slashes, airborne furniture or vehicular manslaughter.

And lets be real. As much as you have obviously put up with. It's pretty obvious that even if you do throw your little tantrum. You'll just be right back with him in a few days or weeks. ANd he knows exactly that. THat's why he acts like that.

• Yellow.Cheekz
    Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you to everyone that actually said something useful. I know what I'm going to do :)
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

. .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you should call me at 2-6am
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

In all seriousness, you need to approach him calmly, and get your feelings out and address the situation. 7 years is a long time to let some fools on a hip hop forum gas your head up into irrational behavior, but do whats in your best interest.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you to everyone that actually said something useful. I know what I'm going to do :)

stick around for another seven yearssmh.gif
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if shes callin him at 5am he's ? her or plans to ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    stick around for another seven yearssmh.gif
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    if shes callin him at 5am he's ? her or plans to ?

I lolz @ both ...b/c theres humor in the truth ......and once again t/s is a ?
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This ? is funny!!!!!!!!

T/S, So whatcha gone done?
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What you need to do is call Cheaters or Maury so I can see which one of you is more fine.

But you should seriously ask him to take a lie detector test and see what his answer will be. If he says no keep it moving, if he says yes, your options are believe him and you could be wrong, or follow through and get him to take a lie detector test forreal and see if he actually follows through with it.
    i like watching CHEATERS but my thing on that ? is, if you gotta go that route then it shouldn't even matter the outcome of the investigation. People call CHEATERS because they aren't happy with the way the relationship is going and think the person is cheating on the side. Well even if the person is found to not be lying they are still missing and not doing ? the other partner aint happy with. Doesn't matter what the ? the other one is actually out doing. The fact is the person that called CHEATERS aint happy regardless. So if the person is missing all the time and all they are doing is hanging with a legit friends they are still missing. Period. The person that's ? is still going to be ? with the other person being missing all the time regardless of who they are out missing with so it shouldn't even come down to having to call investigators. People don't even consider that. If my woman was missing every night for 5 hours I don't give a ? if she's out cheating during those 5 hours or not...I'm still gonna be through with her ass for feeling the need to be gone every night like that. Period. ? paying detectives to find out where she goes. Whether she's with Keisha or Keith don't matter, she need to have her ass home and acting 'right' regardless.

If the original poster aint happy with this chick calling at all hours of the night then it don't matter if they ? or are platonic. Fact is she aint happy regardless. But like someone else said, she probably gonna stay with dude anyway so I'm Kanye shruggin on this one
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ROFL Threadstarter been gettin cheated on for 7 years HAHAHAHAHA

Lawd my people my people I love y'all.

First of all: How the ? you in a relationship for 7 years and that ? aint popped the question or nothing? I mean I've heard of people being together for 30 years no ceremony but it's more or less a common law marriage.

This don't sound like that.

Second of all: How he got one of his "female friends" texting at 5am. Homie been gettin in the ground pound game for a long time yo.

And lastly: Yo ass aint going nowhere cuz you've already invested too much time and energy into that no good ? . So you mgiht as well call your life a wrap.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He won't take the ultimatum. I know that for a fact.

Real talk though shorty...this says a lot!!! U already know that he doesnt think that cutting off this new "friend" is worth saving (or even salvaging) 7 years of love, happiness, or whatever u describe what yall have as...seems like to me u already know whats going on.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is ? up. dont be a statistic girl. let that cheating ass ? go. lord only knows who else he been with

go get tested while you at it
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »

This ? is funny!!!!!!!!

T/S, So whatcha gone done?

B stop instigatin

Change YO AV B

You Dead ass wrong
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tell him its either her or you
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm only 20 I have plenty of time to make up for these lost years. I'm not going to stress myself over the ? anymore. I have a plan :) I just need sometime to put it in motion.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm only 20 I have plenty of time to make up for these lost years. I'm not going to stress myself over the ? anymore. I have a plan :) I just need sometime to put it in motion.

The ? ...U been w/ that ? since 13??? How old is he? There's no telling how much he cheated during yall teen years. Drop that ? & get some life experience shorty. Not saying go out & be a ? but how many relationships do u know formed during this time in ppls lives actually pan out in the long run?
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn you still young as ? . What age did he get the drawz? Whatever age he got the drawz is when he started gettin more drawz. When a dude finally get him some ass it creates a monster. from the point we first get some we want/get more and more for at least several years before we realize all ? is the same. If yall been ? him since early teen years then he definately got his ? wet by some other ? . 20 years from now you gonna look back at this ? and shake your head and laugh. I'm an old head so trust me i know. I can actually look back 20 years and LMAO at what I was thinking/feeling when i was a teen. Funny part is me and my first still cool after a couple of decades. ? hurts at first when we broke up young as hell but you get over it and the ? is funny as hell to us now. Time heals all wounds