Trying not to f#cking blackout on this nicca...

Options
123457»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm not going to be like that. If I walk around saying ? ain't ? my whole life, I'm going to end up a miserable ? . I'd rather just go through the ups and downs of relationships. The right one will come along sooner or later.
    Aint nothing wrong wit that.

Come over to the dark side.

? these hoes mayne.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No I did the school thing on my own. He didn't go to school, just a working man.

All the places I have been are very high end tourist attractions. Have you ever been to any of these places? Where have you been that was soo much better?

lol

All I said were the countries were broke. Go watch CNN.

And no, you don't want to do that money ? with me. You're 20 so I will excuse your ignorance.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol

All I said were the countries were broke. Go watch CNN.

And no, you don't want to do that money ? with me. You're 20 so I will excuse your ignorance.

Haha so me being 20 mean I'm broke? Funny.

Lol @ darxwell.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Haha so me being 20 mean I'm broke? Funny.

Lol @ darxwell.

No. This thread and your personal story lead me to believe it.

but ? Bless.
  • #Kew
    #Kew Members Posts: 299
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No. This thread and your personal story lead me to believe it.

but ? Bless.

LOL I swear you ? me with the dead pan humor.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if they were ? , wud they be so open about bein friends and calin at 2am, seems like they'd keep things a bit more discrete? im tryin to be devil's advocate here
    that's part of the game. Put it in the open where they can't see it.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    that's part of the game. Put it in the open where they can't see it.

yeah i get that but no way im livin wit my man and have another ? call or tex me at 2am. and not even try to hide the fact that its a ? . if anything i will put his name as a female in my phone or something. i get what yall saying but that is some brasin, i don't give a ? and i think u are an idiot type ? . like i said before, just cut the man loose. i cannot survive in a relationship if im constantly suspicious.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DONP$4 wrote: »
    Well baby girl let me drop some game on ya. Im 35 years old I been around the block a few times. IM GOING TO SAY YO MAN ? HER OR SHE TRYING TO GET AT YOUR MAN.........REAL TALK. Text and calling between 2 and 6 am, GIRL life is too short and always follow your gut. I dont have a prob with women and men being friends but new friends NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW, like you said you prob could understand more if this was his childhood friend but a new friends HELL NAW. And you are a women so it is ok for you to be jealous of another women calling all types of night you have that right. BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT ALL..... JUST SPEAK UP AND ASK BOTH AT THE SAMETIME WHAT THE ? IS GOING ON. Holla
    another old head...what up. But at that last sentence I gotta say 'cmon son'. We both obviously been around several blocks like this and I'm sure you know the real. If the late night girl already know his situation and still calling that late then obviously she gonna be down to lie her ass off for ol boy if yellowcheeks ask them flat out. I was definately in this situation before and my creeper would lie for me in a minute. Only reason my girl eventually found out the real was because my creeper's ex ? got emotional and found/told my main I was smashin his ex on the low. That ? even supplied my girl with inside info he knew that proved I was bangin his ex
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He thought I was 15 when we first started dating.
    I lied to him :(

What? And you all just snuck around for how long so he wouldn't find out how old you actually were? How long did that go on for, until you were legal age to have sex? Until he met your parents? Idk, this story just seems stinky as ? .
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah i get that but no way im livin wit my man and have another ? call or tex me at 2am. and not even try to hide the fact that its a ? . if anything i will put his name as a female in my phone or something. i get what yall saying but that is some brasin, i don't give a ? and i think u are an idiot type ? . like i said before, just cut the man loose. i cannot survive in a relationship if im constantly suspicious.

Smh .
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    U share that boy.

quoted because it really is that simple.
  • DONP$4
    DONP$4 Members Posts: 51
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fo sho old school, you right like a MF. If the chic he smashing calling like that hell yea she going to lie for him.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im going to end up a miserable ?

you already are

1 yourself
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay so I admit I can get a lil jealous but my bf has this one female friend that I hate. I try not to get all ? about it but she is really trying me. They haven't been lifelong friends and they met after we after we started dating. So anyway, he deletes their texts and calls. He always says it's because he know I don't like him talking to her, but either way it go I know if you been talking to her. They talk a few times a week and the ? be texting an calling at 2-6am and that's a MAJOR ? problem. He text her and told her once not to call or text after 12, she said no disrepect and she was sorry. Then the ? happened again twice. I have a gut feeling that some ? is going on. Should I trust my gut and say ? it I'm gone or stay and try to get more info?

It sound like he been hitting it for a minute..It started out like a fling, and then she caught feelings..so she quietly trying to blow up his spot, not COMPLETELY though cause then he'll be mad at her and she won't be able to make the move from jumpoff to wifey..BUT...he is ? around, he just lost his choke hold on her and she is getting outta pocket
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    another old head...what up. But at that last sentence I gotta say 'cmon son'. We both obviously been around several blocks like this and I'm sure you know the real. If the late night girl already know his situation and still calling that late then obviously she gonna be down to lie her ass off for ol boy if yellowcheeks ask them flat out. I was definately in this situation before and my creeper would lie for me in a minute. Only reason my girl eventually found out the real was because my creeper's ex ? got emotional and found/told my main I was smashin his ex on the low. That ? even supplied my girl with inside info he knew that proved I was bangin his ex

DAMNNNNNNNNNN...he fired warning shots, threw a grenade, and THEN pulled out the missle launcher...LOL