WOMEN who take SHOWERS are NOT CLEAN!

13»

Comments

• rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited February 2011
    Guys should just ? when it comes to womens hygiene. Like, really.
  • empire
    empire Members Posts: 517 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The only time yall females should take a shower is if yall at the gym workin out and yall gone shower there or if yo woke up late.... Other than that, yall need 2 b soakin in that tub!...

Point blank period!

That that calgon or whateva bath products yall take get up in them cracks and openin's... Gotta let that ? soak...

What are you smoking...it's called a WASH RAG AND LOTS OF SOAP ON IT and hot water..bathes is good but it's not cleaner..a woman can get in the shower scrub every part of her body with the rag and rinse off some even use the shower heads to get down there or lay in the tub and spread it..
  • empire
    edited February 2011
    nex gin wrote: »
    I knew a chick who hated to take showers. If she took 2-3 a week she was doing good. Now I know what you are thinking, but I swear to you on everything I love, she never smelled bad at all. To this day, I still haven't been able to figure that ? out.

if she wasn't taking showers was she taking bathes??? if not she is nasty still..
  • empire
    edited February 2011
    i dont kno bout all that but i kno a woman needs to use baby wipes to clean her ass/? after using the bathroom IF she don't hop in the shower after dropping bombs...a woman using regular toilet tissue is unclean

not really..women have to be careful what they use even some of those baby wipes can cause an infection ..besides women should be taking showers before sex anyway.. I usually always wash up before laying the pipe down
  • empire
    edited February 2011
    That's what a ? is for.

nope..that causes infections and for them to loose their natural juices..they get dry my friends mom is a nurse its on the net if you don't beleive me
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ok... Let me put it in these terms...

Say ur cookin some wings... You defrost em, put em in the ? or whatever and let them soak when u clean them right?

When u let the wings sit in that water, alll that dirt and bullish be floatin in the water.. Right...

Ok...

Them same wings, just rinse em off, dont soak me.. Just rinse ... Now u tellin me them wings gone be just as clean?...

Im just sayin!
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Also....

Wanna know why the water be sooooo dam ? ? Cause thats dirt and dead skin that needs to come off.. The ? that dont come off in showers!...

At least take a bath once a week....

Please use common sense...
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    But you're sitting in all of that dirt. If the dirt clings to the walls of the tub it definitely clings to your skin. No way. I'll stick with showers.
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited February 2011
    Ok... Let me put it in these terms...

Say ur cookin some wings... You defrost em, put em in the ? or whatever and let them soak when u clean them right?

When u let the wings sit in that water, alll that dirt and bullish be floatin in the water.. Right...

Ok...

Them same wings, just rinse em off, dont soak me.. Just rinse ... Now u tellin me them wings gone be just as clean?...

Im just sayin!

It would be quicker to rinse them and ckean them under a faucet then letting then soak.
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    but you're sitting in all of that dirt. If the dirt clings to the walls of the tub it definitely clings to your skin. No way. I'll stick with showers.

cali..listen...

There wouldnt be allllllllllll that dirt if a person took baths more often!....

More baths you take, less dirt

you dont see all that dirt in the shower, in or around it cause it aint soakin off
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    gural wrote: »
    it would be quicker to rinse them and ckean them under a faucet then letting then soak.

quicker, yes... (shower)

cleaner, no......

U aint gone sit there and hold each wing under the sink that long like u would if you soaked them
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    gibbsboy wrote: »
    do u have some sort of personal video to accompany this...i may need further instruction to teach a loved one...

*looks at post count*

ok, unintentional cannon shot
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    and ladies you have to let that cat marinate at least 4 times a week….
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Guys should just ? when it comes to womens hygiene. Like, really.

quoted cause some of yall missed this ish

and all yall who this women should only take baths or whatever... how many times a week do you soak in a tub ???

I'll wait.....
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    cali..listen...

There wouldnt be allllllllllll that dirt if a person took baths more often!....

More baths you take, less dirt

you dont see all that dirt in the shower, in or around it cause it aint soakin off

Smh. You've got to be kidding with the bolded. The amount of dirt has absolutely nothing to do with taking a bath over a shower. It has to do with how active you've been. You're gonna be less ? if you've just been sitting around than if you were out digging a ditch somewhere.

And lol @ that last part. The reason why you don't see the dirt when you take a shower is because it goes directly down the drain obviously. In a bath the dirt has nowhere to go but on the tub and on YOU. I'd never take a bath if I was extremely ? . I get grossed out just thinking about bathing in that water and pouring that ? ass water over my body after I've already scrubbed down.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Do you guys think there's a market for these...

3007263_1.jpg

you know... for vaginas.
  • empire
    edited February 2011
    Gural wrote: »
    It would be quicker to rinse them and ckean them under a faucet then letting then soak.

I'm not agisnt women taking a bathe..just not everyday showers I think is better but some have to soak it after a ? or just to relax time to time but NEVER AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN A NUMBER ? .. That's for anybody
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Also....

Wanna know why the water be sooooo dam ? ? Cause thats dirt and dead skin that needs to come off.. The ? that dont come off in showers!...

At least take a bath once a week....

Please use common sense...

Please see: scrubs and exfoliators.
    That paired with exfoliating bath gloves. Sitting in water and soap alone won't cut it (it won't seep anything out of your pores or peel any of that dead skin which you speak of off) , that is why we have these products.