What's The Biggest L You've Witnessed Personally?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    thin ice wrote: »

This L this girl took on Cheaters is monumental. She catches her man cheating on her and she catches a bad one from him too! Damn!

that ? powered up
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    IN college I was roommates with two of my homeboys, Donnie and Grease. Donnie and Grease go back since highschool, so they got some history together. Grease was a heavy drinker. Donnie was more of a smoker. One saturday night I spent the night over my girl's house and came home early sunday morning and Donnie was sleeping on the couch. I asked him, "why aren't u in ur bed cuz?"..He sat up and took a deep breath and was like " Cuz.......that muf****** Grease is in my bed". So I walked down the hall (Donnie and Grease's rooms were right next to each other and there he was sleeping away the morning in Grease's bed..Donnie then removed the covers to reveal why Grease was still in his bed... This fool was so ? he went to the wrong room, got naked and climbed into Donnie's bed and to make matters worse, he pooped and ? 'd in his bed...

smdh.... @ young dudes needing depends.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Lol I don't know if this was a loss or not. But in college my boy liked this chick so he took her out and ? and they hung out. At first it was going good, but for some reason ? went the wrong way. Long story short the two of them deaded it because the chick said she was too busy. He still frets over that ? , but I tell him that she probably wasn't lying. Lol shorty had 3 jobs, was a double major, and a delta and it was our final semester of school so ? were seriously trying to get out of school and during that time thats when we were taking the most difficult classes.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Biggest L I saw personally was back in Jacksonville, FL. Me and my ? patrolling this club called Crazy Horse for somethin' to smash for the night. Mind you I took an L in this too, but my best friend had it worse. I'm at the club and I spot this asian chick so I holla at her and we get to talking and start dancing. After a few drinks I had to dip to the bathroom and left her there by herself. My ? started to holla at her when I was in the bathroom and straight up cockblocked on some ignorant ish and I had to instead take a less atrractive white chick home. I'm at the crib and as I was smashing my ? ran in all hysterical. I was like 'yo what the ? ?' and he told me to follow him to the room. When we in the room the asian chick was in the bed KO'ed and I told him he was ? up for hitting a chick. He was mad like "Nah ? that's a dude. I ? a dude." I looked between this ? legs no ? and she had this beat up looking ? like someone botched up a surgery down there. Asian ? wake up and told him she was a flowerboy from the Phillipines and he start crying and kicked shim out of the condo. I still clown him to this day for that and he got locked up for aggravated assault.

2r4oflt.jpg

I would of kept this one to myself, i seriously would of assaulted that ? .
  • RoneRone
    RoneRone Members Posts: 14
    edited February 2011
    Wasn't there, but dude came through to pull a jack. Heard he got shot asap, like as soon as he came in the door. Died like 40 mins later.
  • starrin
    starrin Members Posts: 95
    edited February 2011
    damnnn some of these are crazy as fk. u just got lucky you had to go ? if not that would have been u with the asain chick. count your blessings
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Biggest L I saw personally was back in Jacksonville, FL. Me and my ? patrolling this club called Crazy Horse for somethin' to smash for the night. Mind you I took an L in this too, but my best friend had it worse. I'm at the club and I spot this asian chick so I holla at her and we get to talking and start dancing. After a few drinks I had to dip to the bathroom and left her there by herself. My ? started to holla at her when I was in the bathroom and straight up cockblocked on some ignorant ish and I had to instead take a less atrractive white chick home. I'm at the crib and as I was smashing my ? ran in all hysterical. I was like 'yo what the ? ?' and he told me to follow him to the room. When we in the room the asian chick was in the bed KO'ed and I told him he was ? up for hitting a chick. He was mad like "Nah ? that's a dude. I ? a dude." I looked between this ? legs no ? and she had this beat up looking ? like someone botched up a surgery down there. Asian ? wake up and told him she was a flowerboy from the Phillipines and he start crying and kicked shim out of the condo. I still clown him to this day for that and he got locked up for aggravated assault.

U didn't take an L, u actually dodged one when u went to the restroom lol....Your man took a few L's with this story though.....lol
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Wow. I Did Not Think This Thread Would Be This Crazy. Ima have to read all these tomorrow LMAO
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I really dont want to say this but for the sake of the thread, i will share.

So years ago, i was dealing with this young college student. she was 18 in nursing school, and wore the white scrubs. I didnt feel like taking her to school that day nor even dealing with her that day but she really needed a ride and i say "? it." it would only be about 30 minutes to drop her off.

Well anywho, her period had just came and i guess she didnt know it. when i dropped her off at the front door, and i looked at her butt while she was walking away from the car, it was straight RED!!! all on her backside. I saw it, i could have called her back, but once again, i said " ? it" and let her walk into the school with period blood seeping thru her lilly white pants. I tried to tell her i didnt want to take her and didnt feel like it. anyone else whould have called her back.

The funny part is, later that night, she called me on the phone asking me if i spilled something in the passager seat. I said " nawl, why u ask? she like, dont worry about it, u did spill something in the seat and a lil bit got on my pants, whatever, lets talk about something else. i was " but......." she was like " DROP IT, DAMN THATS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!"

But the funniest thing is, she's 5'3, 275 lbs of fat girl. lol. just picture the sight.

and no, im not a mean spirited person, but you live and learn.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

boondocks2_riley.jpg

• ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    In 10th grade this tall ? use to always be in the cafeteria with his girl kissing her and ? at the table.So these ? was annoyed by it,so one day the ? just sitting with his girl and this ? just comes up to him and punches him in the face.Then this other ? came outta no where and threw some milk in his face.Smh ? just sat there with his girl and everyone was just laughing at him.That same ? got his ass whoop for asking for his ipod back after letting someone borrow it.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    In 10th grade this tall ? use to always be in the cafeteria with his girl kissing her and ? at the table.So these ? was annoyed by it,so one day the ? just sitting with his girl and this ? just comes up to him and punches him in the face.Then this other ? came outta no where and threw some milk in his face.Smh ? just sat there with his girl and everyone was just laughing at him.That same ? got his ass whoop for asking for his ipod back after letting someone borrow it.

Damn, the HATE is skrong!
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Damn, the HATE is skrong!

Word like they was trying to win the haters ball
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    I really dont want to say this but for the sake of the thread, i will share.

So years ago, i was dealing with this young college student. she was 18 in nursing school, and wore the white scrubs. I didnt feel like taking her to school that day nor even dealing with her that day but she really needed a ride and i say "? it." it would only be about 30 minutes to drop her off.

Well anywho, her period had just came and i guess she didnt know it. when i dropped her off at the front door, and i looked at her butt while she was walking away from the car, it was straight RED!!! all on her backside. I saw it, i could have called her back, but once again, i said " ? it" and let her walk into the school with period blood seeping thru her lilly white pants. I tried to tell her i didnt want to take her and didnt feel like it. anyone else whould have called her back.

The funny part is, later that night, she called me on the phone asking me if i spilled something in the passager seat. I said " nawl, why u ask? she like, dont worry about it, u did spill something in the seat and a lil bit got on my pants, whatever, lets talk about something else. i was " but......." she was like " DROP IT, DAMN THATS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!"

But the funniest thing is, she's 5'3, 275 lbs of fat girl. lol. just picture the sight.

and no, im not a mean spirited person, but you live and learn.

smh u wrong for that one but so is she. no way at 18 i ever had leaked period blood, and why she couldn't get some dark colored scrubs for those days lmao, u still wrong tho. and what did she think u had wasted in car, some cherry koolaid...
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    When I was in H.S. this rumor circulated that this bad ass chick, named Tammy had broken up with her boyfriend named Sean. So after school in between the time of school ending and the extracurricular activities starting, everyone would just hang out and shoot the ? in the cafeteria. me and some friends are sitting at a table and these fools collectively hype me up to go and talk to her.
    Mr. T: "Hey Tammy".
    Tammy: "Hey T."
    Mr. T: "Sooo, I heard that you and Sean broke up. and I wanted to know if I can get your number and hang out sometime."
    Tammy (loud as ? ): "WHAT me and Sean ain't broken up".
    Mr. T: :(
    Then I look at the table of guys and they are like: :D
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    When I was in H.S. this rumor circulated that this bad ass chick, named Tammy had broken up with her boyfriend named Sean. So after school in between the time of school ending and the extracurricular activities starting, everyone would just hang out and shoot the ? in the cafeteria. me and some friends are sitting at a table and these fools collectively hype me up to go and talk to her.
    Mr. T: "Hey Tammy".
    Tammy: "Hey T."
    Mr. T: "Sooo, I heard that you and Sean broke up. and I wanted to know if I can get your number and hang out sometime."
    Tammy (loud as ? ): "WHAT me and Sean ain't broken up".
    Mr. T: :(
    Then I look at the table of guys and they are like: :D

HA!!! ? set you up for failure
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    thin ice wrote: »

This L this girl took on Cheaters is monumental. She catches her man cheating on her and she catches a bad one from him too! Damn!

rofl..........
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Got Dayum at the cheaters video, but they kept ? with him though. Anybody got Joey Greco L when he got stabbed?
  • So ILL
    edited February 2011
    I randomly remembered this ? lol

I remember a couple of years ago I was at my cousin's high school basketball game where they were playing their rivals. They were doing the pre-game introductions, and you know how the players come off the bench and run to center court to shake hands with the coach and the other team's starting five before going back to their sidelines. My cousin's teammate was the last player to be introduced in the starting five and they called her name. She slaps hands with all of her teammates and then starts to run to center court. She's like, 3/4 of the way to the other team's coach, and she just trips and falls face first in front of everybody at the game, like 5 or 600 people there...it was quiet before she did it too, so when she fell, it was like a loud boom that echoed in the gym lol....She laid out face first on the court for like 4 or 5 seconds before she got back up, u could tell she was too embarrassed when she was running back to the bench lol....Her brother had to get carried out of the game because he was laughing so hard lol
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    so ill wrote: »
    i randomly remembered this ? lol

i remember a couple of years ago i was at my cousin's high school basketball game where they were playing their rivals. They were doing the pre-game introductions, and you know how the players come off the bench and run to center court to shake hands with the coach and the other team's starting five before going back to their sidelines. My cousin's teammate was the last player to be introduced in the starting five and they called her name. She slaps hands with all of her teammates and then starts to run to center court. She's like, 3/4 of the way to the other team's coach, and she just trips and falls face first in front of everybody at the game, like 5 or 600 people there...it was quiet before she did it too, so when she fell, it was like a loud boom that echoed in the gym lol....she laid out face first on the court for like 4 or 5 seconds before she got back up, u could tell she was too embarrassed when she was running back to the bench lol....her brother had to get carried out of the game because he was laughing so hard lol

lmaooooooooo
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    Lol, @ So Ill.

My next story is similar.

So I was in Okinawa and we weren't allowed to have cars so we walked pretty much everywhere on base. Well I had on a pair of Polo boots that had 'c' clips that held the laces in place. The boots were tight but I noticed that the 'c' clips would catch every once in a while. Me and my boy went to the commissary/store to go food shopping. Well we're walking out, hands full of bags and OF COURSE these fine ass broads are walking past us smiling, looking like unlimited IHOP cakes. So ya'll know that ? can't let an ass pass by without doing the "look back". ? next thing I know I'm like "oooooh........ shiiiiit". ? , I'm going down (pause) in slow motion. The damn 'c' clips done caught. I fall like a 9 month old with juice in his hand. I'm going down (pause) in slow motion and I see my boy face like :eek: and he is mouthing "noooo". Man I hit the ground and laid there like "fuuuuuuck". 5 secs of eternity.
    I"m still on the ground:
    Mr.T: "man are they looking?"
    Homeboy:..........
    Mr.T: "oh you just going to walk away?!?!"
    Homeboy: "man, just man up. your cool points are -10"
    I threw them boots away the same day.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ROFL @ some of the latest post.

My biggest L of all time. I had almost forgot about this ? too.

Elementary Culmination trip to DisneyLand. IDK wtf was up with me that day but of all days to not feel good that was not cool. On the way over there I was feeling nauseous and next thing ya know im blowing chunks all over the back of the bus. ? was moving from the back to the front as the bus was in motion. Also ended up ? on myself waiting in line for Space Mountain. Got on another ride before I hit up the nurses office and got some clean ? and shorts with some pepto bismol.
  • So ILL
    edited February 2011
    Lol, @ So Ill.

My next story is similar.

So I was in Okinawa and we weren't allowed to have cars so we walked pretty much everywhere on base. Well I had on a pair of Polo boots that had 'c' clips that held the laces in place. The boots were tight but I noticed that the 'c' clips would catch every once in a while. Me and my boy went to the commissary/store to go food shopping. Well we're walking out, hands full of bags and OF COURSE these fine ass broads are walking past us smiling, looking like unlimited IHOP cakes. So ya'll know that ? can't let an ass pass by without doing the "look back". ? next thing I know I'm like "oooooh........ shiiiiit". ? , I'm going down (pause) in slow motion. The damn 'c' clips done caught. I fall like a 9 month old with juice in his hand. I'm going down (pause) in slow motion and I see my boy face like :eek: and he is mouthing "noooo". Man I hit the ground and laid there like "fuuuuuuck". 5 secs of eternity.
    I"m still on the ground:
    Mr.T: "man are they looking?"
    Homeboy:..........
    Mr.T: "oh you just going to walk away?!?!"
    Homeboy: "man, just man up. your cool points are -10"
    I threw them boots away the same day.

lol..............