How is everyone of y'all ni99as cheatin on ur girl and u still say b!tches aint ? ?

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    the same way hoes claim "? aint ? " while they have 6 kids from 9 different dudes....
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    There is no section of this site for real grown up threads.

The gns is just the male powder room
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Explain that ? to me B.

A ? might have found out his s/o ain't ? . Hook up with a woman that know's he's already taken, out of spite or whatever. So, if I ain't ? and the ? is doing foul ? with me, it's perfectly fine to say she ain't ? . Just like me.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    the same way hoes claim "? aint ? " while they have 6 kids from 9 different dudes....

tell it like it is!!!
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? really knows what makes this forum tick... and knows how to turn a ? into a shitstorm.

If you have a Twitter or Facebook, you should be more than well versed on why ? say ? ain't ? and vice versa.

I don't use the term myself.
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited January 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »

it's never going to happen :(
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Threaten to ? em and they'll respect you. I condone grabbin em by the collar bi-quaterly. Keeps em in line
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »

haha that needs to be the new forum description

? be shedding tears in this part of the board all the time now SMH
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    if sum guy ? sum other ? he'll go tell all his boys cuz us men like to brag about sum new ? , n sooner or later everybody knows, the guy will get caught up n he'll look like an ? . meanwhile, his ? been cheatin, never told a soul and will go to her grave witout tellin anybody, so she'll be innocent in everyone's eyes. of course its not like this in EVERY case, jus generally speaking

basically guys like to show it off n girls will keep that ? to themselves....everybodys doin it tho...n by everybody i dont mean 100%, i mean 99.8%
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    double standards and hypocrisy
  • Dee112
    Dee112 Members Posts: 294
    edited January 2011
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Yall dropping stats in here like crazy
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nobody ever "catches" Charlie Danger's sarcasm. You need to work on your delivery Charlie.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited January 2011
    Smh! @ these responses.
    Some of y'all need anger management.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    once relationships are redefined men can go back to bein men.. and ? can go back to bein ? ..
    right now they both wanna be men and when the ? go bad they both ? ..

but real ? .. monogamy is a ? fairytale... get real with y'selves people..
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Well if that's her defense then its a very poor one but I'm tired of reading, hearing, and seeing black men being clowned through media and internet. Regardless of skin tone people should be responsible for their actions it's good and bad in every race.

me too bruh....If it makes them feel happy to believe that dating out of the race is the answer – then go for it, but only a few of them will succeed because most of themu are “not up to requirements.”You know what I mean, we’ve talked about this before – obesity, horrible hair-weaves, loud mouth and bad attitude, less than dainty features (not your fault but still a fact) etc.

So Black Ladies, why don’t you grab the bull by the horns – instead of looking for a hero/saviour outside the race, why don’t you deal, once and for all, with the real problem here: You!

Once you have sorted you out, men from far and wide will be coming for your hand – so much so that Black men might even start to feel threatened by all these White and non Black men that are stealing their Black women.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Blame the ultra-feminist movement.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Blame the ultra-feminist movement.

yeah that has alot to do with it
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    How does Kat2180 fit into all this?

Does she win or lose?

I dont understand the relevance.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Isnt the reason they cheating cause they woman aint ? to begin with
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hurt people Hurt people?
    yep

but to save face dudes scream ? ain't ? instead

hey hey hey chic. dont get cha tampons in a bunch. it was pure sarcasm YOU obviously didnt catch. :(

you know black people dont like/understand sarcasm no mater how obvious it is
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    that's the problem...we comin up economically but morally we going downhill....u go to Howard right? U kno how many AKAs are strippers? Out here ? for money? But no it's not their fault...somewhere somehow a man made them do it

so much truth in this post....we just had some akas bring a stripper pole to my house the other night smfh

i dont have a problem with chicks being freaks cause i am too but when they deny being what they are knowing damn well i can spot a freak from a mile away then that becomes the problem
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I know Bak is joking (prolly not but I'll take it as a joke) wiht the "white boy" ? but I love when chicks say that cuz they have no idea. I've known several heartless white guys over the years when it comes to ? ' out these hoes...but some black chicks who are less "familiar" with white guys and thrown off by the cracka exterior would never know...they just fall for the okey doke and think their on some new or forward thinking ? Lol.

exactly my homeboy "white boy cody" ? hella black chicks on the strength of him being a new experience to these smuts.....got these black chicks lickin his ass and everything and the same chicks the same ones hollering ? aint ? haha

sometimes i feel sorry for our women