straitup

Options
shootemwon
shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in AKA Donkey
I recently talked to senseispab on aim. He told me that on the old ic, he considered you a somewhat entertaining poster whose downfall was an overwhelming desire to be accepted by e-peers.

He also said he's coming back to the IC.

? 's about to go down...

also lol @ sensei calling anyone desperate for approval after the way he dickrode gambino and company.

Comments

• straitup
    straitup Members Posts: 201
    edited January 2011
    Options
    GO MARIO 64.

i always knew he was a fan. he actually sent me topless pics 1 time.

and what he said is true. i want everyone to accept and respect me like how they love ott, gambino and you but i come across as really needy and sometimes it upsets me.
  • straitup
    edited January 2011
    Options
    also. smh at how old we are... its been five.5 years since the summer of 05
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    straitup wrote: »

Hardly anyone in donkey even knows who jamal is anymore.

Someone made a thread the other day to "expose" joe sun as a ? .

? is weird.
  • straitup
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootem can u vote in my new thread so i gain some credibility? thanks.
  • straitup
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i just tried to post but it said i need approval.. i just create a new thread in gns. shootem can you make sure i get unbanned using ur new power. ill see u guys when i get bacc
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i need to start banning this chick again
  • senseispab
    senseispab Members Posts: 78
    edited January 2011
    Options
    straitup wrote: »

i can't even remember what character i used to play.

oh yeah i can. the alcoholic depressed brit.

I can still do that.
  • senseispab
    senseispab Members Posts: 78
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and smh @ all my posts turning to dust. like our decaying corpses a 80 years from now.
  • straitup
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sensei i acknowledged u in my thread but i shall repeat beacause of the gravity of this situation..

wtf fucc is up .. how is ur liver. does my posting still make u stand up and shout.. FUCC THIS AUSTRALIAN ? . i can see how mad i am making u.
  • fresno1
    fresno1 Members Posts: 113
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Hardly anyone in donkey even knows who jamal is anymore.

Someone made a thread the other day to "expose" joe sun as a ? .

? is weird.

Na I wasn't trying to expose him.. It's been so long that I didn't know if he was that dude.

I remember Jamal.. Ecks.. Gambino.. Imintheband.. G funk.. Yayareaplaya.. Babygrl209 pix
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fresno1 wrote: »
    Na I wasn't trying to expose him.. It's been so long that I didn't know if he was that dude.

I remember Jamal.. Ecks.. Gambino.. Imintheband.. G funk.. Yayareaplaya.. Babygrl209 pix

Oh alright. Well joe was already a known ? when I started posting here, so to be honest I'm not sure if someone actually exposed him, but I always figured he told everyone himself because he likes the attention.

And no ? @ babygrl209 pix

btw, what was your username back in the day?
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh alright. Well joe was already a known ? when I started posting here, so to be honest I'm not sure if someone actually exposed him, but I always figured he told everyone himself because he likes the attention.

And no ? @ babygrl209 pix

btw, what was your username back in the day?

I was just Fresno.. I was a unknown poster.. Played the background, was in it for the comedy.. Ya babygrl was on the young side.. Do u know who set up Jamal in thinking he was really talking to her?.. To me that was the biggest exposure.. Dude still posted here after that
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    But ya josephn son got exposed.. There was this cat here that was able to hack to anything.. He mentioned that he had some dudes from work or some ? that could do anything on a computer
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was just Fresno.. I was a unknown poster.. Played the background, was in it for the comedy.. Ya babygrl was on the young side.. Do u know who set up Jamal in thinking he was really talking to her?.. To me that was the biggest exposure.. Dude still posted here after that

Huh? I don't remember any such thing, though there was a similar incident when JimiLaRue hijacked Top-Notch's account and had yay thinking he was cybering her. Top-Notch was only 14 too, and Yay actually ? her in real life and had her nudes on his hard drive.
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't recall that... Let me let you know this ? did happen.. Some dude hacked babygrls account.. Had him send pics of him and his pipe(no ? )... He even sent a pic of him busting a nut(again no ? ).. All that ? was in the exposure.. Real ? , yay was ghost for like a day or so but he came back and took the emparasment

Oh I just realized I had wrote Jamal in my first post I meant to say yayareaplaya
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was never exposed. I admitted I was in a wheelchair from day 1.
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't recall that... Let me let you know this ? did happen.. Some dude hacked babygrls account.. Had him send pics of him and his pipe(no ? )... He even sent a pic of him busting a nut(again no ? ).. All that ? was in the exposure.. Real ? , yay was ghost for like a day or so but he came back and took the emparasment

Oh I just realized I had wrote Jamal in my first post I meant to say yayareaplaya

You gotta be confusing Babygrl with Top-Notch. I know for a fact that's exactly what happened with Top-Notch, and there's no way yay got tricked with that ? twice.

But also, yay was simping TampaBay (aka TampaBoy), the "female" poster who turned out to be a dude in his 50's.
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You gotta be confusing Babygrl with Top-Notch. I know for a fact that's exactly what happened with Top-Notch, and there's no way yay got tricked with that ? twice.

But also, yay was simping TampaBay (aka TampaBoy), the "female" poster who turned out to be a dude in his 50's.

Ya that could be it.

Ha!.. I thought Tampa was a girl too.. Had me thinking she was ths good looking chick... Yay did always try to chase these broads online.
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I was never exposed. I admitted I was in a wheelchair from day 1.

Like I said Fresno, when I first got here everyone already knew Joe was in a wheelchair, but I'm really inclined to believe he never made any secret out of it. Joe's never been shy about how miserable his existence is.

Actually, for a long time, many posters suspected that Joe made up the whole wheelchair thing as a joke on the whole IC, and the theory was discussed at length. If there had previously been an exposure proving he was in a wheelchair, someone surely would have mentioned it then.
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya that could be it.

Ha!.. I thought Tampa was a girl too.. Had me thinking she was ths good looking chick... Yay did always try to chase these broads online.

Yay told me once, what he would do is just look at the "currently online" list on the forum index and find names that seemed like females, then check a few of their posts to confirm its a girl, and then just PM them a picture of ? . For about a year, he would do this to 2 or 3 girls a week.
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya I could be wrong bout joes exposure.. When he came along, it was the golden era of exposures so maybe I assumed.. Didn't they make a smiley dedicating him being in a wheelchair... It was in regard to humiliate him not to honor him
  • fresno1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yay told me once, what he would do is just look at the "currently online" list on the forum index and find names that seemed like females, then check a few of their posts to confirm its a girl, and then just PM them a picture of ? . For about a year, he would do this to 2 or 3 girls a week.

Lol dude was stupid.. I had a e beef with him though.. He would be a clown at times, I remember taking a trip to San Francisco and being on one of there busses... I saw dude with a lab top, had be wondering if thts yay so I can smash his face in
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya I could be wrong bout joes exposure.. When he came along, it was the golden era of exposures so maybe I assumed.. Didn't they make a smiley dedicating of him being in a wheelchair... It was in regard to humiliate him not to honor him

the :sunwon smile gave me props. it wasnt meant to insult me.
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    the :sunwon smile gave me props. it wasnt meant to insult me.

The :sunwon smiley was ironic because it was actually a guy riding a bicycle, which Joe obviously can't do.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its good to see quality posters back on this site like my aussie friend straightup.

and fresno1 = the 2011 version of fukuropinion