• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2011
    ok dude. Even tho you didnt understand a few i respect your opinion
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    b.c.o.dcru wrote: »
    I say tie: My judgement comes down to round one vs. Round two. It's simple to me. Round one it's gravitation had more punches, and TDO's first five lines were his best in the punch department. I enjoyed TDO's structure vs gravitations simple flow...so in round one gravitations punches beat TDO's structure due to the fact I wasn't feelin 3 quarters of TDO's verse at all.

Roundr two? Things got worse. Gravitation was just spittin, and TDO started to feed off gravitations first verse. I guess it made it easy to put up some sort of defence. I saw nothing in the two verses that I could even say I liked. This single line got TDO the win for round two: leaving you leaking like an oil spill there will be blood you know the drill...more lines like that from either of you would have made it a better battle for me. Round two goes to TDO. Off that line alone. It's what I enjoyed the most of the last two verses.

Say fam...ya'll should be able to count my detailed (hell of a breakdown if I say so myself) vote if ya'll count this one...my vote was fully broken down, so it's a solid thought out vote, don't matter that my post game wasn't up enough
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    cant believe this.
    Do you ppl know what wordplay is?
    My art is flawless.
    If he didnt call me ? , dude wouldnt have much besides the oil spill line.
    Somebody explain how i stole my swag from mexicans.

i will explain:cowboys front like they invented the hat and boots they wear and their is alot of cowboys from your hometown so you probaly wear cowboy ? . but really they jacked the style from mexicans.its a little history of ? you probably wear.i didnt expect everyone to get it but notice how my verse is structured about texas and notice how you say alot of rhymes that dont go anywhere and is filler then you will understand how you revealed you are from texas but seeminly for no reason just to rhyme.you are getting shot for swagger jackin the mexicans who dont get the credit they deserve for starting the cowboy style.just improve your writing and stop complaining.take it as a lesson.
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    Say fam...ya'll should be able to count my detailed (hell of a breakdown if I say so myself) vote if ya'll count this one...my vote was fully broken down, so it's a solid thought out vote, don't matter that my post game wasn't up enough

you did a good breakdown but gravitation made the rules so we cant change them now .the post limits are so people wont make fake accounts and vote for themselves
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2011
    i will explain:cowboys front like they invented the hat and boots they wear and their is alot of cowboys from your hometown so you probaly wear cowboy ? . but really they jacked the style from mexicans.its a little history of ? you probably wear.i didnt expect everyone to get it but notice how my verse is structured about texas and notice how you say alot of rhymes that dont go anywhere and is filler then you will understand how you revealed you are from texas but seeminly for no reason just to rhyme.you are getting shot for swagger jackin the mexicans who dont get the credit they deserve for starting the cowboy style.just improve your writing and stop complaining.take it as a lesson.

Mexicans didnt invent that ? .
    And if they did they were still cowboys.
    Nexico and Texas have alot of history
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    Mexicans didnt invent that ? .
    And if they did they were still cowboys.
    Nexico and Texas have alot of history

they do have alot of history and you dont seem to know much of it.also i went in on how you are ? cause i didnt in our first battle because you made it a rule not to but i didnt wanna keep deescibin how you are ? so i made a verse going at you being from texas.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2011
    unless you from TX you cant tell me ? about TX history.
    point being those lines were weak and you know it.
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    unless you from TX you cant tell me ? about TX history.
    point being those lines were weak and you know it.

you have a faulty logic.i read and conversate plus i dated a girl from texas before so i know a little about it.you assume i never been to texas and your right about that but i know a few people from there.my lines were very strong and strategic you were mostly just rhyming do you want me to breakdown our verses how i see it?alot of people say mine wasnt much better and that is ok but how i see it all my verses against you are way better but i just let the people vote and make their own decisions.its all opinions i actually thought some of your lines were pretty good that other people said was weak.i lmao when dude said ? love a ? ?i dont.but you saying my car note is your bag was decent to me because it doesnt always gotta be about hurting each other violently imo
  • b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited February 2011
    you have a faulty logic.i read and conversate plus i dated a girl from texas before so i know a little about it.you assume i never been to texas and your right about that but i know a few people from there.my lines were very strong and strategic you were mostly just rhyming do you want me to breakdown our verses how i see it?alot of people say mine wasnt much better and that is ok but how i see it all my verses against you are way better but i just let the people vote and make their own decisions.its all opinions i actually thought some of your lines were pretty good that other people said was weak.i lmao when dude said ? love a ? ?i dont.but you saying my car note is your bag was decent to me because it doesnt always gotta be about hurting each other violently imo

I thought the your car note is my bag line was about fashion but I couldn't see it due to the fact I never seen a ? text mc....atleast not one who is out I still think the line was weak. I still(no pun intended) stand behind my vote.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2011
    the line weak cuz my bag cost more than dude carnote?
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited February 2011
    I was going over the votes to see if this battled was wrapped to see if I should include it in the next update of the Records thread and I have:

Round 1
    3-1 thedesolateone's way.

Round 2
    3-1 thedesolateone's way too.

But deaththreats & b.c.o.dcru don't have 200 posts so according to your rules, their votes don't count which would make the votes look like this with the only votes counting as mine and love yal's:

Round 1
    2-0 thedesolateone's way.

Round 2
    2-0 thedesolateone's way too.

I'll sit back and wait to see what y'all decide.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    you did a good breakdown but gravitation made the rules so we cant change them now .the post limits are so people wont make fake accounts and vote for themselves

That's real talk....my bad for not looking at the post count on the rules
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    still need a few more votes to end this.i appeciate your input and time everyone
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    still need a few more votes to end this.i appeciate your input and time everyone

so is a few more gonna vote so we can wrap this up or should i drop a third verse
  • thedesolateone
    edited March 2011
    so did i win ?the peoples whos votes didnt count at first now have the post to qualify
  • thedesolateone
    edited March 2011
    uppin for votes
  • thedesolateone
    edited March 2011
    uppin for voter again
  • thedesolateone
    edited March 2011
    yall know what it is
    lets make it official
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited April 2011
    I'm giving thedesolateone the win. It's been almost two months since we've had a vote. If you insist on me reopening the thread, send me a PM. Thanks for the votes.
This discussion has been closed.