Options
2»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Don't matter Google keeps a running log of everything... Any head smart employer will no the work arounds...

they can find my facebook but they wont b able to view anything besides the profile pic
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    ? got me a bit worried...

I dont have many photos on mine. Less than 10. No ignant ? either...

I just wrote some "questionable" things on my statuses...

The CEOs, Middle Management & VPs of today are complete hypocrites. In their 20s, during the 70s & the 80s, they ? started the Sexual Revolution but, they wanna critique kids who got ? at a Kegger Party freshman year. SMH.

that's because dumb ? today want to take pictures and videos of their ? freshman days...it's one thing to talk about what you did your freshman year when you're 30...it's another to have a permanent reminder that anybody who knows your name can go and see
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    that's because dumb ? today want to take pictures and videos of their ? freshman days...it's one thing to talk about what you did your freshman year when you're 30...it's another to have a permanent reminder that anybody who knows your name can go and see

Hypocritical nonetheless. ? was ? on open fields during Woodstock in the 70s then put on a Armani Suit & voted for Reagan in the 80s & now look down on teenagers having their fun in the 2000s. Can't wait for that Harvey Dent ass generation to die off....

I doubt our generation gonna dismiss kids like that in 2030. You really not gonna give a 4.0 GPA Engineering student a job cuz he got twisted one night his Junior year.
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hypocritical nonetheless. ? was ? on open fields during Woodstock in the 70s then put on a Armani Suit & voted for Reagan in the 80s & now look down on teenagers having their fun in the 2000s. Can't wait for that Harvey Dent ass generation to die off....

I doubt our generation gonna dismiss kids like that in 2030. You really not gonna give a 4.0 GPA Engineering student a job cuz he got twisted one night his Junior year.

any job that would do that probably doesn't hire the best people anyway...the point of looking at somebody's facebook page after or before you interview them is because people put so much of their personal lives on facebook that often people feel like you can get to know someone completely through their facebook page...and it'd be more than one or 2 photos that would rule somebody out...pretty much if all the info or pictures on your facebook page are of you getting ? up and being irresponsible what do you think that would tell someone whose never met you?
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    pretty much if all the info or pictures on your facebook page are of you getting ? up and being irresponsible what do you think that would tell someone whose never met you?

That you're 19 years old...
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That you're 19 years old...

no...that that's what you spend all of your free time doing...there's plenty of ? you can take pictures doing but for some reason people only seem to want to take pictures of them drinking and smoking weed...it polarizes you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ? Do you realize how many 40 year olds have more pictures of them in the club then they do of their own children? AND PROUD OF IT?!!?!?!

More reason as to why this thread/issue is ludicrous to begin with...

My ? , if some of these C-level cats had photos from their Frat days all over the net...

You dont even gotta put your photos up on Facebook, Google is developing this software (? Recognition) where any random picture of you on any random site will have your name tied to it automatically by searching the net for matches. Almost like the system the FBI/CIA would use. Google CEO Eric Schmidt was talkin about that ? SMH
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All i'm saying is: LEARN THE CODE. What's the point of putting a pic of you getting weeded up on Facebook? So you can get a few likes and comments? ? really need to get up on their BUSINESS DECORUM. Smh @ all the status updates these kids put up on 4/20.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    All i'm saying is: LEARN THE CODE. What's the point of putting a pic of you getting weeded up on Facebook? So you can get a few likes and comments? ? really need to get up on their BUSINESS DECORUM. Smh @ all the status updates these kids put up on 4/20.

basically..............

I sit in class and see mofos at the computers next to me on both sides and all they do is play on facebook scrolling thru literally hundreds of pics of mofos doing goon ? SMH

and I sit in class thinking "you lil mofos gon want to get a job somewhere"...................but your narcissism has you fooled into thinking these oldheads will give you a pass for recording your foolishness for all the world to be entertained with

? in my day learned from that Blackplanet ? when it 1st came out

all them popular college girls with the most slutty pics on their BP page back then are now all the old strippers, cheap daycare runners, cleaning ladies, waitresses in Joe's Crabshack, and managers of the local gas station you come across today SMH...............all cause they can't get a real job due to exposing themselves and their faulty judgement way back haha
  • Maalik
    edited February 2011
    Options
    basically..............

I sit in class and see mofos at the computers next to me on both sides and all they do is play on facebook scrolling thru literally hundreds of pics of mofos doing goon ? SMH

and I sit in class thinking "you lil mofos gon want to get a job somewhere"...................but your narcissism has you fooled into thinking these oldheads will give you a pass for recording your foolishness for all the world to be entertained with

? in my day learned from that Blackplanet ? when it 1st came out

all them popular college girls with the most slutty pics on their BP page back then are now all the old strippers, cheap daycare runners, cleaning ladies, waitresses in Joe's Crabshack, and managers of the local gas station you come across today SMH...............all cause they can't get a real job due to exposing themselves and their faulty judgement way back haha

Dead at the bolded

morgue.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dead at the bolded

morgue.jpg

haha the sad part is I'm dead ? serious

that chick that you see that is about 30ish, and looks like she prob looked smashable back in the day, but works as a waitress now = same chick who had like 100+ "friends" on BP in 2002

lil ? think they doing ? cause they smashing broads off facebook....................nah son, on BP broads would let you get it in quick LOL
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes it could hurt, also having email names like sexualchocolate69@yahoo.com could hurt you as well.