The Foreign Exchange - Maybe She'll Dream of Me [VIDEO]

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R&B & Alternatives

Good that it's gotten 26k views, I think it's a great track and possibly Phonte's pass to the mainstream if he continues... I just find it a shame that his passion is singing rather than what he's gifted at, real life lyrics in his raps :unno:

lol @ him getting stuck in the sand though... too many burgers and not enough running lol

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »

Good that it's gotten 26k views, I think it's a great track and possibly Phonte's pass to the mainstream if he continues... I just find it a shame that his passion is singing rather than what he's gifted at, real life lyrics in his raps :unno:

lol @ him getting stuck in the sand though... too many burgers and not enough running lol

Yeah, I laughed at that also....then I laughed again when Nicolay found him, that ? looked too random lol.....
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Yeah, I laughed at that also....then I laughed again when Nicolay found him, that ? looked too random lol.....

lol yeah, Nicolay looks like a straight up stalker in the video, cutos on the cameo though haha
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man i been fooling wit phonte on that singing tip... I dig this right here, play this wen u wit that one
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dope drop bruh... One of my biggest regrets of last year was missing a FE concert in L.A. (Hollywood).. They say they rocked that ? for 3 hours straight man... I had a final the next day and couldn't drive to/from San diego/L.A. Lookin back i shoulda just said ? that paper hell..lol. Hope this blows up tho... I meet people everyday who don't know who LB/FE/JL are (which i can undrstnd) but i'm like all this ? garbage they play and this ? can't get on?? *damn shame* Phonte has easily grown to be one of my favorite artists period... goodmusicFTW.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think Phonte is one of the best well rounded artists out. He's an exceptional singer and a great emcee, I wish he could just write for D Brock because he can sing GREAT,but can't write to save his life.