Carter IV Vs Detox

JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Face Off Forum
if both albums came out at the same time,which cd will sell the most???

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I don't know, detox maybe
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    since Dre takes a long time to come out,i bet it will be a close one
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Carter IV...be serious....
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    Carter IV...be serious....

so youre saying Lil Wayne new album wont ? with DETOX??
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Detox...............
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Detox...............

detox gonna suck ass bruh
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    hopefully Detox since that will be the only CD of the two to actually have decent songs.
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    i wanna say dre but little wayne just poppin out
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited January 2011
    its obviously gonna be carter 4.... as much as peeps on the IC hate on wayne, he is still the biggest rapper in the world.... this is his first real album since c3..... rebirth was ? and human being was put together before he got locked up.... 6 foot 7 is a hit and kush is not getting the same kind of buzz....

it might be close but i wouldnt be surprised if wayne beats dre's 1st week totals by a couple hundred thousand.

nostalgia got yall thinking crazy!
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    bunz wrote: »
    its obviously gonna be carter 4.... as much as peeps on the IC hate on wayne, he is still the biggest rapper in the world.... this is his first real album since c3..... rebirth was ? and human being was put together before he got locked up.... 6 foot 7 is a hit and kush is not getting the same kind of buzz....

it might be close but i wouldnt be surprised if wayne beats dre's 1st week totals by a couple hundred thousand.

alot of people going for Carter 4
  • Jemico
    Jemico Members Posts: 8
    edited January 2011
    Carter IV, of course.

Detox less modern
  • Dopefiend
    Dopefiend Members Posts: 86
    edited January 2011
    Who would sell more? Wayne, easily I think. Kids today don't ? about Dre. That waiting a decade thing was probably a bad idea, cuz he's irrelevant as ? currently, and considering nobody buys CDs anymore. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when there was this huge ? build-up and ? been waiting a decade and that ? completely flops.

IDK why ? ? with Dre so heavy tho. He don't even write his own ? , and he's nothin special on the mic, he's a hot producer. He should stick to that.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    reason some folks today dont know about dre cause he wait too damn long to make a album.i bet if you ask your shorties...do you know Dr.Dre?they would be like who is Dr.Dre?

dre come out when he wants to.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    ^^if I ran across someone who didn't know who Dre is then they lauce and I wouldn't take their opinion seriously.

Who cares who sells more? I definitely will be supporting Detox and just look at yalls reviews of C4.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    hlf wrote: »
    ^^if I ran across someone who didn't know who Dre is then they lauce and I wouldn't take their opinion seriously.

Who cares who sells more? I definitely will be supporting Detox and just look at yalls reviews of C4.

good luck on detox selling
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Detox is way more important
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Aint no person from my generation checking for detox... not even white people
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    bunz wrote: »

this but the question should be which album is gonna be better
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Aint no person from my generation checking for detox... not even white people

Your generation also can't read
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Your generation also can't read

well thank ? im one of the few that can... but ima buy both albums
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    so youre saying Lil Wayne new album wont ? with DETOX??

No, Im sayin Carter IV is the more anticipated and has potential to be better imo...AND will definitely sell the most if came out the same time....I have a feeling Detox is gonna be an album polluted with features that will outshine him the whole way thru smh
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    No, Im sayin Carter IV is the more anticipated and has potential to be better imo....I have a feeling Detox is gonna be an album polluted with features that will outshine him the whole way thru smh

yeah i have a feeling too that Detox will be flooded with features
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    yeah i have a feeling too that Detox will be flooded with features

That's the point of Detox. Nobody is waiting to listen to Dre
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    good luck on detox selling

What are you telling me good luck for? I dont care If he sells 250 albums, I will have one.
    cuttadc13 wrote:
    I have a feeling Detox is gonna be an album polluted with features that will outshine him the whole way thru smh

smh @ u thinking Dre is worried about being outshined lol
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    If I dont go the Game rout and steal both and put the 20 on a dub sack, I'll probably buy Dre's and download weezy's cuz Dre's earned that respect bein that none of the Carters are better than neither of the Chronics ...features or not. Now which one will turn out to be hotter is a different story that i cant tell the ending to till after both drop, However...I've learned not to listen to the IC because they'll have you thinking Rick Ross and Nikki Minaj and that overated as ? Kayne's album is better than Royce 5"9's streethop, and it aint. Evrybody was talking about LLoyd banks ablum was gonna be good too and that HFM 2 was straight doo doo stains, i gave that ? away but ? on here was hypin the ? outta that.On IC, trash ? like Lil B and Wacka Flocka are killing the game and Nas cant rap nomore cuz he Lauce so that outta tell you something about listening to the IC's majority rules opinion