Check in...
    Drop when you ready?
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    **Terminator Voice**

"Check....Check......Is this thing on"

Due date is by midnight.....can drop anytime before that...
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    love yal got this
  • deaththreats
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Funny how u think u can battle cats. ya flow wack
    Im a lyrical lumberjack, you Garfield, Im He-man’s battle cat (2)
    Get ya whole flow gift wrapped wit ya cheesecake raps,
    I'll Diddy u like Da Band, you a she-man....where Cassie at? (4)
    Matter fact I aint sure if you're a girl or boy
    but im sure ya end's near i'll end ya career.. Greg Oden..Brandon Roy (6)
    Oh Boy, all man no boy Im a lyrical steroid
    And I know you might Love Yal, but you won't Love ME after you been destroyed (8)
    Lov got folks in the peanut gallery, against me, I see ‘em
    Thedesolateone on ya ? /? rabbit quick where some knee pads cause he needs ‘em (10)
    Cause I would hate for both of yall to get arthritis,
    him, for being on knees too long... and you for ya rhyme writing (12)
    Yes sir..cause im a different breed boo, I need you to flee fool
    or get embarrassed like being on ya period and u just had a bleed through (14)
    Whooo...call me a newbie, newjack or whatever you want to
    when im done wit'chu, i'll bet you'll warn the next person like "don't confront dude"!! (16)
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This anit xbox 360 but I threaten this sucker for free
    here's bomb, guts bloods splatter, watch your lines bleed
    Terminator salvation you got confused for revelations, your verse is disappeared
    Calling 25 hrs for atvator generation for help they turn against you and got 8 weeks of threaten
    So f your verse, yo ish well neva sell, the only time you rhyme hot, when u not battlin
    You to embarrasing, don't wast your time, you can say what you say about my flow
    This ish is professional miltary drama you get deathtreaten for free, I know what u going to say
    The crowd already played out your verse, you probly gave brain to all them rappers
    Now uza sucka givin brain to the community, you decided flirt with love, that's already death sentence
    For get your karma, my boom rang gets thrown comes back cut your ish in half, like split lobe brain
    I already check inside Occipital lobe, you watching horrible nightmares of yourself in constration camp
    Can't hold your constipation in hell, you living room cover solid waste from digestive bodies constraint
    Forget medulla oblongata your spinal cord distroyed, with this happy b-day punchline, you got disfunction
    Your Eyes reflexes conduct impulses don't work, I don't know what plann seeing, your cerebellum power decreasing
    Cortex decimating, losing your olfactory for being nosey, the ish I got in my frontal lobe is powerful same as my convolutions
    Sorry I gots stop bragging, uza prevert for starring my pevlic area, you can't never match the ish in my cerebrum
    Intelgents, you broke your brainstem now you can't function your pons, medulla and midbrain like Predator vs. The Aliens.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nice match...good luck!
  • deaththreats
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nice post...we'll see how the voting goes!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You know its 50 post to vote, battling I'm not sure, but I needed to battle someone good as you, but I'm a find out....
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Options
    love yal wrote: »
    You know its 50 post to vote, battling I'm not sure, but I needed to battle someone good as you, but I'm a find out....

You don't need 50 posts to battle. You don't really even need 50 posts to vote unless it's started in the rules. The only real rule is no biting.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The crowd already played out your verse, you probly gave brain to all them rappers
    Now uza sucka givin brain to the community, you decided flirt with love, that's already death sentence
    For get your karma, my boom rang gets thrown comes back cut your ish in half, like split lobe brain
    I already check inside Occipital lobe, you watching horrible nightmares of yourself in constration camp
    Can't hold your constipation in hell, you living room cover solid waste from digestive bodies constraint

Cortex decimating, losing your olfactory for being nosey, the ish I got in my frontal lobe is powerful same as my convolutions

^^^^^this is why i give my vote to love yal.i didnt get love yal first line and love yal other lines was very weak imo but this half of love yals verse got very deep and lyrical saying deaththreat gave brain to all the rappers and he was a sucka and flirting with love is a death sentence.good flip on his name and is deep because love(the emotion)is widely known can be dangerous.

then love yal says forget karma and equating karma with a boomerang and splitting deaths brain into two halfs which is a dope visual then goes on the next line to say after exposing his brain that love yal took a look inside his nightmares and that he had dreams of a concentration camp which i assume love yal gave to him with love yals verse
    then love yal made him ? on himself.
    the next line after i didnt understand about a happy birthday punchline and spinal cords. the rest was hard to understand but what i did understand was enough to get my vote
    very visual and sensebound imagery from love yal and good allusions

the reason i didnt go with deaththreats was because i think love yals verse was a bit stronger

but im sure ya end's near i'll end ya career.. Greg Oden..Brandon Roy
    Thedesolateone on ya ? /? rabbit quick where some knee pads cause he needs ‘em (10)
    him, for being on knees too long... and you for ya rhyme writing (12

the brandon roy and greg oden line was good saying he will end love yal career by cause of injury
    but my favorite of his lines was the arthritis lines
    i like how he rhymed arthritis with writing and dissed two people in one line and made complete sense
    the rest off his bars were not hard hitting enough imo so i give my vote to love yal just edging him out
    i would give deaththreats a 6 and love yal a 6.5
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Death threat has the multi's.. And I love that!! His first lines into the verse was nice.. I thought it had flow and went in with some punchlines.

Love yal, you surprised me with this one, love the metaphor that you dropped.. Should work on ur multi's.. Other than that you came with the punch lines, flipping the script..

However, I'm gonna Vote death threats because his punch lines were harder than love yal's metaphors.

Was a nice match..
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the advices and votes, I'ma keep trying to get better, good match, good comments...1-1 keep voting..thanks 1 luv again
  • deaththreats
    edited January 2011
    Options

^^^^^this is why i give my vote to love yal.i didnt get love yal first line and love yal other lines was very weak imo but this half of love yals verse got very deep and lyrical saying deaththreat gave brain to all the rappers and he was a sucka and flirting with love is a death sentence.good flip on his name and is deep because love(the emotion)is widely known can be dangerous.

then love yal says forget karma and equating karma with a boomerang and splitting deaths brain into two halfs which is a dope visual then goes on the next line to say after exposing his brain that love yal took a look inside his nightmares and that he had dreams of a concentration camp which i assume love yal gave to him with love yals verse
    then love yal made him ? on himself.
    the next line after i didnt understand about a happy birthday punchline and spinal cords. the rest was hard to understand but what i did understand was enough to get my vote
    very visual and sensebound imagery from love yal and good allusions

the reason i didnt go with deaththreats was because i think love yals verse was a bit stronger

but im sure ya end's near i'll end ya career.. Greg Oden..Brandon Roy
    him, for being on knees too long... and you for ya rhyme writing (12

the brandon roy and greg oden line was good saying he will end love yal career by cause of injury
    but my favorite of his lines was the arthritis lines
    i like how he rhymed arthritis with writing and dissed two people in one line and made complete sense
    the rest off his bars were not hard hitting enough imo so i give my vote to love yal just edging him out
    i would give deaththreats a 6 and love yal a 6.5

Despite me feeling like your vote is biased and you had gave her the win before you even seen ANY of my rhymes
    I still preciate you reading and voting
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Despite me feeling like your vote is biased and you had gave her the win before you even seen ANY of my rhymes
    I still preciate you reading and voting

naw it wasnt bias i was being honest but i thought you might feel that way
    dont you think my reasons are valid? im only one voter the others may feel different than me
    i
  • deaththreats
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Preciate the voting from er'body...good battle Lov..
  • deaththreats
    edited January 2011
    Options
    naw it wasnt bias i was being honest but i thought you might feel that way
    dont you think my reasons are valid?
    i

You good playboy...Im here to broaden my skills from verbal to written rhyming and hopefully expand my game so I aint trying to get ya vote thrown out or nothing. I aint a sore loser or nothing, but it's kind of hard NOT to feel that u biased when you already said she was gon' win and you haven't seen my work.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You good playboy...Im here to broaden my skills from verbal to written rhyming and hopefully expand my game so I aint trying to get ya vote thrown out or nothing. I aint a sore loser or nothing, but it's kind of hard NOT to feel that u biased when you already said she was gon' win and you haven't seen my work.

i said that to boost love yals confidence because love yal lost like three or more battles before battlin you.i wanted love yal to try love yals best thats all
    i didnt even plan on voting but it was takin so long and i havent voted much since these battles have been going on actually i dont think ive voted at all
    plus i wanted people to see a little how i judge verse and encourage more voters to breakdown why they voted a certain way
  • deaththreats
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i said that to boost love yals confidence because love yal lost like three or more battles before battlin you.i wanted love yal to try love yals best thats all

We good..no problem at ALL..im not gon' turn into the mad rapper and start hatin on u and ? ..thanks for taking the time to read and vote..
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We good..no problem at ALL..im not gon' turn into the mad rapper and start hatin on u and ? ..thanks for taking the time to read and vote..

alright good luck
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know this her again aren't you that The ? Hamburger hiding your idenity as Deaththreats because you saying she who f is she? Take the lost move on...good match...lol
  • deaththreats
    edited February 2011
    Options
    love yal wrote: »
    I know this her again aren't you that The ? Hamburger hiding your idenity as Deaththreats because you saying she who f is she? Take the lost move on...good match...lol

Naw...I don't know who no hamburger is, but im for real..I don't know if you a girl or boy...that's why I put it in the rhyme..So since you a dude, that's my bad pimpin'...but im not worried bout a win or loss, i just felt like he was already wit'chu before the battle even started..Me and him aint got no beef and it's over and done wit..keep it movin'
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dwade is hamburger
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited February 2011
    Options
    deaththreats
    Funny how u think u can battle cats. ya flow wack
    Im a lyrical lumberjack, you Garfield, Im He-man’s battle cat (2)
    Get ya whole flow gift wrapped wit ya cheesecake raps,
    I'll Diddy u like Da Band, you a she-man....where Cassie at? (4)
    Lol. I like these lines. They made sense, cool metas.
    but im sure ya end's near i'll end ya career.. Greg Oden..Brandon Roy (6)
    Oh Boy, all man no boy Im a lyrical steroid
    And I know you might Love Yal, but you won't Love ME after you been destroyed (8)
    Kinda cool. Like the personals.
    him, for being on knees too long... and you for ya rhyme writing (12)
    LOL. IDK, the personals just made me laugh. I like how you tied some metas in there with them in stead of just rhyming.
    Yes sir..cause im a different breed boo, I need you to flee fool
    or get embarrassed like being on ya period and u just had a bleed through (14)
    Whooo...call me a newbie, newjack or whatever you want to
    when im done wit'chu, i'll bet you'll warn the next person like "don't confront dude"!! (16)
    Kind of fell off in the end. Overall, 7/10 verse.

love yal
    This anit xbox 360 but I threaten this sucker for free
    here's bomb, guts bloods splatter, watch your lines bleed
    Terminator salvation you got confused for revelations, your verse is disappeared
    Calling 25 hrs for atvator generation for help they turn against you and got 8 weeks of threaten
    Yo. You're getting better. Sick 2nd line. I didn't get the last two lines.
    So f your verse, yo ish well neva sell, the only time you rhyme hot, when u not battlin
    You to embarrasing, don't wast your time, you can say what you say about my flow
    This ish is professional miltary drama you get deathtreaten for free, I know what u going to say
    Mediocre lines. Nothing special here.
    I liked the ideas but they weren't punching to me. The second line doesn't make sense either. There is no such thing as a split lobe brain, the brain has 4 lobes and some people who have seizures sometimes undergo a surgery to split their brain down the middle through the corpus callosum which results in sight and recognition problems but the lobes aren't split but you are right that dreams are found in the occipital lobe lol and that line was okay.
    Forget medulla oblongata your spinal cord distroyed, with this happy b-day punchline, you got disfunction
    Your Eyes reflexes conduct impulses don't work, I don't know what plann seeing, your cerebellum power decreasing
    Sorry I gots stop bragging, uza prevert for starring my pevlic area, you can't never match the ish in my cerebrum
    Intelgents, you broke your brainstem now you can't function your pons, medulla and midbrain like Predator vs. The Aliens.
    Are you into Psychology love yal? I noticed you use a lot of Psychology terms in your verses. I'm a Psychology graduate so I understood it but it doesn't translate into hard punches for me. You were spitting knowledge but it wasn't mixing for me man. Lol.

Weren't you the one to make the rules love yal? Why'd you spit 17 lines and not 16? LOL. Anyway. I already told ya'll what I thought of your lines. I liked deaththreats lines a little more. You've improved love yal but this time deaththreats was prepared. In my eyes anyway. Vote - deaththreats
  • deaththreats
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Preciate the voting from er'body...
  • love yal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the explained votes, keep voting.
This discussion has been closed.