How do you approach a girl without coming off as creepy ?

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Id also like to hear the girls take on this . Are there some huge no-nos when it comes to approaching girls ? What should i do in order to not come off as a creep ?

Theres a party next week and im gonna try approaching some girls but i dont wanna come off as creepy or too ? .

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    watch and study the horse whisperer
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Despite what people may say, the best thing is to expose yourself to them.

It shows you're comfortable.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited January 2011
    Options
    When think a lot of things are "creepy" obvisouly you just wanna talk with em.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you take any advice about what to say you are going to come off as corny and nervous.

Get your confidence up and work on your approach. Dont approach females that havent looked your way. If you and another female link eyes a few times its either that you look silly as ? or she is interested...step to her and be yourself.

I dont feel like its something that can be taught you just have to keep your chin up and take a few shots before you score. Gl
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wear your pants down low

talk with street slang

and never come to them with respect

women hate that ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the less you give a ? the more they will
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    But is there something that you should completely avoid ? And when should you know that she aint interested because girls be givin mixed signals like hell these days .

Lol at the Rick Ross and Jadakiss hybrid , that ? has me dying for some reason
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

truth shss right here

& dont walk up to them & ask for their name & number then close your eyes & cross your fingers in front of them, wishing she give up the number
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    **dmx voice** HEY YO BISH.... repeat as necessary
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As soon as you see her approach right away. Dont stare at a girl for like 5 mins and approach.

Girls have stronger peripheral vision then guys so if you staring thinking she is not looking you'd be surprised.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just relax and say hi.

No more than that. Just be comfortable in your won skin and she will respond.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm really ? and it comes as conceit.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just be yourself and dont range out of your element
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Personally i neva approach girls unless they show me that they have some type of interest n me. When a girl stares at me then it lets me know that she has some type of interest. If you do go at a girl make sure you do it cool and wit confidence. Confidence not arrogance tho theres a big diffrence. And if you can try n say something to make them laugh or smile women like that. Dont do the you got a fat ass talk or any of that corny ? , ? hear that ? all day.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This one of those things that cant be taught because ? have different styles and approach different types of females.

But not givin a ? about the outcome is great advice. Females sense when ur "too" interested and think somethin maybe wrong with you.

I just spark up a convo about something situationaly relevant and go from there. If u have no game, hang wit dudes who do and take notes...
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    have some weed and some coke on you to offer them at all times. that way you have all your bases covered.
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    Rizzo-da-Great Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    go out and talk to a rack of girls threwout the day get your aproach down by practiceing see what kinda works get the jitters out so thta by the time the party starts it wont even be a thing and you can just let ? flow. by the way are you like in 8th grade or do you just never chill around girls lol
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Preach bruhtha
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Personally i neva approach girls unless they show me that they have some type of interest n me. When a girl stares at me then it lets me know that she has some type of interest. If you do go at a girl make sure you do it cool and wit confidence. Confidence not arrogance tho theres a big diffrence. And if you can try n say something to make them laugh or smile women like that. Dont do the you got a fat ass talk or any of that corny ? , ? hear that ? all day.

shiiid I guess it depends on the girl, cause I know I have str8 up went up to a bish and told her that...she then let me proceed to feel all over that big donkey ass...lol so dont knock it til u try it
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its easy to say just be yourself . Last time i tried being myself a girl was telling everyone i nearly ? her.
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao xplain this ?

Like i think i said in the beginning of the thread , girls give mixed signals.

She didnt exactly scream ? and seemed sort of into me and i was ? as hell . She was sitting on a bench outside so i laid myself on her and hours later i hear my friends asking me why did you ? her . SMH
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    become a thug that's plain and simple
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    Rizzo-da-Great Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hawk d wrote: »
    shiiid I guess it depends on the girl, cause I know I have str8 up went up to a bish and told her that...she then let me proceed to feel all over that big donkey ass...lol so dont knock it til u try it

9 times outa 10, you aint gonna hit that ? though, she just showin out for everybody that is lookin but he aint bout nothing most of the time if you come at em like that...unlessa you good on just feelin an ass then i guess its whatever
  • RebelliousIntrovert
    RebelliousIntrovert Members Posts: 214
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I co-own an events x promotion company & I've never been one to talk to a lot of girls even at my own events I'm usually quiet, I'm very stand-offish, while everyone is talking to girls, I'm usually drinking at the bar solo, or with my business partner (he does all the talking & mingling), it seems this method works best for me though, because by the end of the night, there are a few females I'm talking to, & exchanging numbers with. I guess because I'm usually too busy & worried at my events to care. I'm just a very quiet person & I always get females asking "Is this your event & if so why are you so quiet"?, Quiet guys always win, must the be the intrigue.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The idea is to approach them as of all you want is convo. Try not to act as of you're after anything. Better yet, don't be after anything. The only guaranteed ? is off of craigslist. Anything else is a gamble. Understand and accept that, and you'll be able to talk to them as normal people and not come off as thirsty. Women are attention ? . Like dude said, the less you care the more they try to change that.