Why Did Dragonball Z do the black characters so ? ?

jay83
jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Animania

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    b/c its made by a bunch of anglo-saxon worshipping ? ...notice how they white washed the movie

and he was the only black guy ever on the show....i never liked dbz to be honest but all my friends did
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I always associated the Nameks with the blacks but that's definitely an issue with the show.
    you know who use to erk but i wasn't sure if it was a jab?
    Mr. Popo
    mr-popo-01.gif
    I mean c'mon. wtf was he supose to be?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    b/c its made by a bunch of anglo-saxon worshipping ? ...notice how they white washed the movie

and he was the only black guy ever on the show....i never liked dbz to be honest but all my friends did

I guess this is why they turn into blonde white people when they go super sayan? lol

The only respectable black folks on that show was piccolo and Pikkon. And they were green. lol.

By the way. Was namek a code word for ? ? There were quite a few times Ive heard enemies say, "He's just a Namek." Almost as if they are trying to say, "hes just a ? , or ? ".

Maybe Im reaching. lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    jay83 wrote: »
    I guess this is why they turn into blonde white people when they go super sayan? lol

The only respectable black folks on that show was piccolo and Pikkon. And they were green. lol.

By the way. Was namek a code word for ? ? There were quite a few times Ive heard enemies say, "He's just a Namek." Almost as if they are trying to say, "hes just a ? , or ? ".

Maybe Im reaching. lol
    exactly....Ive been saying that ? since high school
    and no ur not reaching with the namek ? ....it was an almost obvious jab at ? /?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    remember all the old racist cartoons that americans made... its the same with japanese cartoons... the japanese dont know thats its racist until someone tells them...
    you can go all over asia and see ? drawings and they think nothing of it... DBZ came out in the 80s

also the really do want to be white
  • denialcraig
    denialcraig Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    On their way to the last Dragon Ball pause in a town that is run by a gang known as rabbit Mob. [50] While Goku and Bulma have trouble with Mob rabbit, but Goku defeat of their leader, Carrot Monster with the help of Yamcha.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    On their way to the last Dragon Ball pause in a town that is run by a gang known as rabbit Mob. [50] While Goku and Bulma have trouble with Mob rabbit, but Goku defeat of their leader, Carrot Monster with the help of Yamcha.

wtf are you talking about?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    By the time they had an Actual decent Black character on the show it had already went to ? ...Uub
    Uub2.png
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »

yo master roshi was funny in the original series.....i just now rememeber the leader of the red ribbon army was a ? along with Jeice from the ginyu force being a modern day ? /? hybrid
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    wtf are you talking about?

lmao.........
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Mr. Popo was a Moor. Black as hell, arabic clothing, custodian of knowledge, he had a very important role to play. He outlived all the previous guardains of the earth (Kami) and continues to hold it down. THose ? love ? , but they gotta shuck for whitey too. Anyone peep in onimusha you turned into a black demon to destroy the King white one Fortinbras? Look at the introduction of the King Devil in the last Onimusha game....

Jump to about 1:15 if it didn't automatically.

This european man is the devil, head genma, and only the strongest, black oni, saviors of earth, can stop him.

japanese know what time it is.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011