Life after Fame:Love Vs Money

JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I was watching this episode of NumB3ers last night and this dude was a sports agent or something like that and he said some real ? ..He said When football players,basketball players money run out and so does their wives.

It's not about the Love of that man but based on what he can provide.

he said when sports players get drafted out of highschool and none of them have a degree to fall back on,and the only jobs they could get are little league and car salesmen.He said what woman will stick around for that??

he said he seen alot of so called WIVES move on after the sports money dries out

is it true??

Comments

• bassskim
    bassskim Members Posts: 29
    edited January 2011
    Great episode for sure.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    dude said some real ? tho.im like damn women never get with men for the right reasons.it always gotta be about money with them
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    uhh it sounds about right but usually the sports guys go for the groupie hoes so why else would they stay around
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    uhh it sounds about right but usually the sports guys go for the groupie hoes so why else would they stay around

so a woman purpose of being with a sports star is just to spend his money and pop out his kids??and when he gets broke just walk out and leave?

you saying the sports stars ? with groupies etc,,,but hey what about the wife??they do their dirt also but dont get caught
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    She is saying the groupie often becomes the wife. Just cuz she got a ring on it doesn't mean she has suddenly lost her ? mentality. You married her cuz she was a ? . She's going to divorce you cuz she is a ? too.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    She is saying the groupie often becomes the wife. Just cuz she got a ring on it doesn't mean she has suddenly lost her ? mentality. You married her cuz she was a ? . She's going to divorce you cuz she is a ? too.

^^^this

thank you sir
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    U welcome punkin
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    some people dont understand it
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I've never understood why most of these ? even get married anyway.

1.) It's almost guaranteed they're going to cheat, so when divorce time comes that ? looks bad in court.
    2.) There's a very small chance that u will find true, genuine, sincere love after ur rich. Hell if ur a HS athlete thats basically guaranteed to go pro 1 day hoes going to be throwing themselves @ u before u even get ur 1st check.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

Simple as that.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I thought this was common knowledge?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »

1.) It's almost guaranteed they're going to cheat, so when divorce time comes that ? looks bad in court.
    2.) There's a very small chance that u will find true, genuine, sincere love after ur rich. Hell if ur a HS athlete thats basically guaranteed to go pro 1 day hoes going to be throwing themselves @ u before u even get ur 1st check.

let me make it simple to why it's always gonna be like this...as long as there are ? in this world,there will always be CHEATING going on.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    But to be honest, most young cats want the baddest girl they can find to have around their arms. The problem is majority of those bad females are aspiring models/actors/singers who need a stepping stone (i.e. being a wife or girlfriend of a athlete or celeb) to getwhere they need to be. So if she has to pop out a few kids and divorce him, then so be it.

The rat-race for fame and money is something serious.

Hell, some women just want to be famous for being the chick who made the athlete cheat on his "wife".
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    and women wonder why theres no good men who will accept them.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

What: Quote
    Why: For Realness
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    hoes make ? cheat

too many desperate females out here
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

^^^This. Any woman that you get with AFTER the fame and fortune comes - not saying that they are definitely gold diggers - but you have to question their motives. That's why you stick with the chick who was ? with you when you were dead broke and and ashy. For me personally, if she wasn't around for free lunch, she won't be around for four seasons brunch.
  • bull6599
    edited January 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ^^^This. Any woman that you get with AFTER the fame and fortune comes - not saying that they are definitely gold diggers - but you have to question their motives. That's why you stick with the chick who was ? with you when you were dead broke and and ashy. For me personally, if she wasn't around for free lunch, she won't be around for four seasons brunch.

But like I was sayin in my post w/ the exposure superstar HS athletes get these days thats not even a given. John Wall was ranked in the top 25 players in his class his sophomore year. Hoes prolly been plotting on that ? since the 10th grade. I know some mothers that woulda prayed for their daughter to get pregnant by that ? before he or she even got a diploma. Thats the world we live in unfortunately.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    But like I was sayin in my post w/ the exposure superstar HS athletes get these days thats not even a given. John Wall was ranked in the top 25 players in his class his sophomore year. Hoes prolly been plotting on that ? since the 10th grade. I know some mothers that woulda prayed for their daughter to get pregnant by that ? before he or she even got a diploma. Thats the world we live in unfortunately.

Word up...you think Lebron babymom aint know he was going pro. ? been a phenom since 8th Grade. And even if you stick with the chick who "held" you down since childhood, it AINT no guarantee that she won't leave your ass & take half too.

The best thing for Rich ? to do is going the "Diddy" route or living like "Clooney". Either just keep a girlfriend or two......or pay a chick to basically have your kids but, no marriage.
  • bull6599
    edited January 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Word up...you think Lebron babymom aint know he was going pro. ? been a phenom since 8th Grade. And even if you stick with the chick who "held" you down since childhood, it AINT no guarantee that she won't leave your ass & take half too.

The best thing for Rich ? to do is going the "Diddy" route or living like "Clooney". Either just keep a girlfriend or two......or pay a chick to basically have your kids but, no marriage.

Word up. I'm a big college sports fan so I'm big on this ? . U can go to scout.com & they'll give u the top players for the class of 2014 LOL. We got 8th graders being recruited by college coaches & players commiting to high profile schools like UNC, Duke, & Kansas in the 9th grade. I mean how do u expect to find a chick that u know is true w/o a doubt when u got a scholarship to play @ 1 of the best schools i the country before u even have a HS credit. ? is crazy.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

But these young ? these days gotta be smart. As the times evolve and the paycheckes get bigger, ? gotta evolve, too. Get with her ass young, don't marry her right away and don't put a baby in her right away. Forexample, if I'm John Wall and I'm ranked the #1 baller in HS and I got a GF, I'm not putting a ring on her finger or having a kid with her for 10 years. That's 25 or 26 years old. That's reasonable. Unless she is REALLY in it to win it, she prolly ain't sticking around that long just to ? that ? pockets.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    these athlete need a better circle of friends before they get married... if they blindly get married and get left then you'll have to charge it to the game