My girl friend always makes me pay and I hate it...

Options

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bassskim wrote: »
    I need a solution to this problem I'm having with my girl friend right now, thanks in advance for any suggestions. So I just recently started a relationship, we been together for just 2-3 weeks. We hung out 3 times in which I payed everytime. I drive to her, pay for gas, pay for dinner, movies, and anything that we do. I end up spending at least to $200 everytime we chill. She makes more money than me, she has 2 jobs where as me...I'm a student and only have a small part time job. She has never offered to pay for anything. When we goto the movies she just stands there when she orders the tickets, I don't want to be like "hey can you pay for youself?" so I just pay and don't say anything.Even worse, yesterday she bought this necklace and asked me to pay for it. A little rediculous for sure. You know, that's a big deal to me. The first time is fine but now it's like routine for her to do this. What should I tell her, and how should i tell her about this problem? I don't want to sound poor and be like "my money is tight want to go half half next time". It'll be weird

andy-bernard.png

• hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stop taking her out then wait for her to say she wanna go out say sure then when ya'll go wait for her to pay since she invited you

^^^^^^do THIS right here
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Only good thing is the "relationship" is still new so you can move on with out to much stress but if you choose to stay with her B you need to stop this ? quick playboy. Women are creatures of habit to the 10th power yo and your getting her accustom to this ? and the 1st time you say no it's going to be a problem of epic proportions in her mind. Save yourself the stress and debt and bounce B.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That ? done dropped 2 grand or so on this ? already. Man you gotta get ur money back bruh.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^
    Rob the ? .
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bassskim wrote: »
    I need a solution to this problem I'm having with my girl friend right now, thanks in advance for any suggestions. So I just recently started a relationship, we been together for just 2-3 weeks. We hung out 3 times in which I payed everytime. I drive to her, pay for gas, pay for dinner, movies, and anything that we do. I end up spending at least to $200 everytime we chill. She makes more money than me, she has 2 jobs where as me...I'm a student and only have a small part time job. She has never offered to pay for anything. When we goto the movies she just stands there when she orders the tickets, I don't want to be like "hey can you pay for youself?" so I just pay and don't say anything.Even worse, yesterday she bought this necklace and asked me to pay for it. A little rediculous for sure. You know, that's a big deal to me. The first time is fine but now it's like routine for her to do this. What should I tell her, and how should i tell her about this problem? I don't want to sound poor and be like "my money is tight want to go half half next time". It'll be weird

Is she an older woman?
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    Rizzo-da-Great Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sounds like the only way you can keep her around is to drop some bread, so either shes just a princess type or you have no real chemistry and your making up for that by spending your money on her, once you run outa money shell run outa intrest. you already dug yourself in a whole and its hard to get out when this is ths standard you set for yalls relationship, so either go hard or just let it fizzle out or better yet just break up with her and if she really down for you maybe shell find out why and make some changes, but whatever you do dont let her keep using you like that homie thats some weak ? right there

or maybe you need to just ? her real good and make her pay for everything, that works with some girls, and it works really well sometimes on girls who are used to getting the red carpet treatment
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Paypal me $2500 and I'll murk that ? for u bruh
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    Rizzo-da-Great Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you better be smashing

^

it sounds like a no
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wait have you at least touched the ? ???

Don't get caught out there on some beysus ?

caption0128_3.jpg
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    soft duck ass ?
    Simpin' ain't easy....

Take the cape off.
    dwade206 wrote: »
    T/S probably the type to pillow talk and take a prostitute out for lunch, bruh
    U are soft as ? man. Man the ? up and tell that leechin ? that my pockets aint that deep you ? .
    Aint nothing you can do now she already seen the ? in you
    BReddy wrote: »
    but then again GET RUDE WITH THAT ? ! if she don't wanna comply........... On to the next one
    Darxwell wrote: »
    The words "GIRLFRIEND" and "MAKES ME" do not belong in a sentence formed by a grown.ass.man.

Either grow a set or ? yourself...E-ME-JIT-LEE.

And I aint even read the thread. The title tells me all I need to know about your issue. Tell ya girl I said play on playette. U captains dont learn til a ? lynching u wit cha own cape.

Holla at a spine homie.
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    She doesn't MAKE you do anything.
    so many things wrong with the OP. Just commit that t/s....
    Thread is moist and very pink.
    you better be smashing
    ^^^
    Rob the ? .
    htowntx wrote: »
    Paypal me $2500 and I'll murk that ? for u bruh

basically....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Reading this ? got me weak!!!
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Steps to "Happyness" by Maalik

* Realize that this Relationship is a Fail...she'll always see you as a ?

* Cut your Losses. Dump the ? . ? her first for that $200 you wasted but, Dump the ? .

* Realize your ? ? ways.

* After about a Month of Rehabilitation, Start anew with a Different Girl
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That ? done dropped 2 grand or so on this ? already. Man you gotta get ur money back bruh.

$2,000 dollars? Get the ? outta here. You serious? Damn, that ? lost....that definitely aint wavy
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wat da ? ?

In 2010 with all these loose ass hoes

If you spend 2 G's and the ? doesn't feel at least compelled to give up the ass

Something is not right with 'her'
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just the Fozzy costume threw me for a loop
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    In 2010 with all these loose ass hoes

If you spend 2 G's and the ? doesn't feel at least compelled to give up the ass

Something is not right with 'her'

I appreciate a Hustler...I cant stand a Sucka ass ? . Take that, take that.
  • fresno1
    fresno1 Members Posts: 113
    edited January 2011
    Options
    After reading she made you buy her a necklace.. I stopped reading.. Let that grl go
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stop taking her out then wait for her to say she wanna go out say sure then when ya'll go wait for her to pay since she invited you

i aint even the one to agree with this ? ..
    but this is EXACTLY what i came in here to say..

its the only way to play it..
    when she asks u to go out tell her somethin happened that costed u ur money and u short..
    she should then offer to pay.. and if she doesnt u should stop ? with her..
    OR jus tell her to kickit at ur spot.. or hers.. whichever works.. and if that dont then ? her..

but my question is.. why after ONLY 2-3 weeks is u callin a ? "yo girlfriend" ...did she earn that??
    ? thats a ? u ? with and she should be treated as such..
  • bassskim
    bassskim Members Posts: 29
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So, tell her directly might be the way to go.
  • bassskim
    bassskim Members Posts: 29
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BReddy wrote: »
    tell her... but say it in a joking manner then get serious. just bring it up out of no where, like on the phone and ? .

Sounds good idea. It might worth a try.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this was a shock thread though..... right?
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Instead of the mass ignorance in this thread, just talk to her and tell her its bothering you. Just flipping out or some other ? is going to get you nowhere.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    Instead of the mass ignorance in this thread, just talk to her and tell her its bothering you. Just flipping out or some other ? is going to get you nowhere.

? this dude here.

You don't have to flip out, but let that broad go, ASAP!