My girl friend always makes me pay and I hate it...

13»

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    bassskim wrote: »
    I need a solution to this problem I'm having with my girl friend right now, thanks in advance for any suggestions. So I just recently started a relationship, we been together for just 2-3 weeks. We hung out 3 times in which I payed everytime. I drive to her, pay for gas, pay for dinner, movies, and anything that we do. I end up spending at least to $200 everytime we chill. She makes more money than me, she has 2 jobs where as me...I'm a student and only have a small part time job. She has never offered to pay for anything. When we goto the movies she just stands there when she orders the tickets, I don't want to be like "hey can you pay for youself?" so I just pay and don't say anything.Even worse, yesterday she bought this necklace and asked me to pay for it. A little rediculous for sure. You know, that's a big deal to me. The first time is fine but now it's like routine for her to do this. What should I tell her, and how should i tell her about this problem? I don't want to sound poor and be like "my money is tight want to go half half next time". It'll be weird

This didn't start a few ago weeks, this ? started when you took her out the first time. Dude you've set a VERY BAD PRECEDENT from jump. It's very hard for you to change after and already established pattern of behavior. I suggest you use a "jealousy plotline." This is one of the few times were I actually advocate lying. The few times she calls you say you're out with a friend who's treated you to lunch. If she asks who, say a female name. Then be short with her. Of course she'll call you back. Tell her you'll get up with her later. Do this a few times. When opportunity presents itself, bring up the fact that she doesn't ever pay for anything and you've never been in a relationship where the chick did treat for meals and movies. Inform her that if she can't pick up the tab sometime, then ya'll can't be together. Good luck.
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited March 2011
    how can she buy something and you pay for it? makes zero sense, brah
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    You ? are ? ...this guy isnt serious...its a new way to spam forums....that link he is trying to advertise

it aint the first post with the website in it

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?108303-friend-dating-ex-should-I-? -myself
  • Ima Fuggin Hussla
    Ima Fuggin Hussla Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2011
    I say just dine and ditch
  • Barsina
    Barsina Members Posts: 8
    edited June 2011
    Pm your nastiest picture you've ever taken and ill pretend to be your daddy
  • Harloes
    Harloes Members Posts: 4
    edited July 2011
    Barsina wrote: »
    Pm your nastiest picture you've ever taken and ill pretend to be your daddy

Any comment??????????????
  • LuckyFace
    LuckyFace Members Posts: 119
    edited July 2011
    just forget about her if you can't afford her
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    put ya foot down then
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Man+Up+eCard.png
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited July 2011
    U are soft as ? man. Man the ? up and tell that leechin ? that my pockets aint that deep you ? .

cosign this powerful post
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Man+Up+eCard.png

this and you share that girl...
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited July 2011
    ? ur in trouble already cuz shes already spoliled and u gave her that bad habit, from the giddy up u shoulda been like boo give me $ 20 yada yada or be like i pay for the tickets u pay for the snacks! i been wit my gf for a couple yrs now and she been pullin out hher cash everytime we go out to pay half of da bill GOAT!! and shes a keeper
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    I say pay on the first date, then she need to be chippen in so you not be taken advantage of.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I hope this is just a shock thread

And if it isn't, just tell the ? before yall go out "aye, we're going dutch this time"
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Sometimes they can totally use you by making you pay for all their shopping sprees. This aint right. If you aren't married, make her pay for her own toys and you pay for yours. You gonna ask her to pay for your next motorcycle or your next toy? No!
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited August 2011
    lol dam they goin in on you

but you needed to hear that ? too

buying a woman a necklass after a few weeks is just not on my radar at all. . you better get rid of her before christmas..

something wrong with that chick, less she just games up and still something wrong with her.. .. . been 3 weeks and you spent

$$$$$ already? .. . that stuff got to be good. . hit one or two more times and never call her again.