some chris brown
some chamillionaire
old 50 cent.

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SMH, I just lost all respect for you lol I joke.

TBH, I don't really have any... I used to listen to some garbage stuff about a decade ago, but nowadays, if it's not great music, then I'm not listening to it... the closest I come to guilty pleasures is stuff like Tinie Tempah, who I think Dilla would state as a guilty pleasure...

Saw him live and he put on a good show... he has good music for running to and in clubs.
  • MastaAceTheGOAT
    MastaAceTheGOAT Members Posts: 724
    edited January 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    SMH, I just lost all respect for you lol I joke.

TBH, I don't really have any... I used to listen to some garbage stuff about a decade ago, but nowadays, if it's not great music, then I'm not listening to it... the closest I come to guilty pleasures is stuff like Tinie Tempah, who I think Dilla would state as a guilty pleasure...

Saw him live and he put on a good show... he has good music for running to and in clubs.

Personally dont like tinie but he got a unique glow.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The only music I collect are albums that I feel, I don't have any mainstream guilty pleasures, the thought of that is disgusting!

Ludacris, Jadakiss, T.I., Big BOI, and of the like are legends in the game that still get mainstream appeal while having their own loyal fanbase,
    I say that I listen to them, however I wouldn't ? to cop their album like that unless it was serious!!

I'll tell you another rapper thats starting to have a Mike Vick type redemption story: Mystikal!
    I'd watch for him in the next few months!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nelly`s Country Grammar along with the first St. Lunatics album, lol.