Could Any DC,Marvel,Capcom, ETC. Character beat a Super Saiyan?

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    not on any hand to hand type ? or even power, whoever the dbz characters fight i can c vegeta putting his hand through their chest.

knowing marvel or dc they'll prolly write how goku finally broke down from alcohol and chi chis verbal abuse so that charles was able to get in his head or some1 used the infinity gems or some ? -like ? , it wont be a physical battle.

c.america, batman, t-challa, iron fist and shang-chi got great martial arts skill but all wouldnt last 2 minutes against goten in a fight!
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Did you not read, Juggernaut is immortal and invulnerable to physical damage. Hulk destroyed a planet wit a punch, Silver Surfer has TIME CONTROL, and can absorb Goku's energy, CREATE BLACK HOLES. Flash OUTRAN DEATH. Goku can't ? with any of them.
    I'm very familar with all of those characters. I know what they're capable of. Its still not going to help them against Goku at this level. ? is not immortal first of all and Cyttorak's enchantments can be overpowered..see Thor when he temporarily removed ? enchantment and beat his ass down. The Hulk has only destroyed an asteroid with one punch way back in the silver age and that's also a high end showing, as in not happening on a regular basis. Surfer doesn't have time control. He has the power cosmic which allows him to do a variety of things. Surfer may be able to absorb Goku's energy..if he let him, but Goku can also level off blasts that are more powerful than what Surfer can..Surfer is the only one on this list who stand a chance, but even he will come up short fighting someone with greater energy output, ridiculous damage soak and a master martial artist with high end combat speed. What the ? is outrunning Death even supposed to mean? Goku would make the black racer bow down to him, the same as the Surfer did.
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Franklin Richards
    X-Man
    Jim Jaspers
    Mr.Mzxplix
    Sandman
    Odin
    Thor
    Darkseid
    Thanos
    Infinity
    Galactus
    Anti-Monitor
    Guardians
    Watchers
    Heralds Of Galactus
    Lucifer Morningstar
    Man of Miracles
    The Many Angled Ones
    The Beyonder
    Imperiex
    ? Spawn
    TOAA
    The Galactus Engine
    Onslaught
    Nekron
    Dormmamu
    Death
    The Phoenix
    Celestials
    Living Tribunal
    The Presence
    Spectre
    >>>>Pretty Much Anybody(Fused, Dragons SS4 All Them ? ) In The DBZ/DBGT Universe

this isn't quite true either. However there are some on that list who will. Like I said previously. You'd have to be skyfather level being, an abstract or death ? level to ? with this guy. Xman, Thor, Darkseid, the Galactus Engine, the Heralds, the Guardians and Watchers are not ? with this guy.
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not even considering GT Goku. None of those guys ? with SSJ4 level except for the Celestials, LT and the Spectre fueled by the full wrath
  • gns
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    I'm very familar with all of those characters. I know what they're capable of. Its still not going to help them against Goku at this level. ? is not immortal first of all and Cyttorak's enchantments can be overpowered..see Thor when he temporarily removed ? enchantment and beat his ass down. The Hulk has only destroyed an asteroid with one punch way back in the silver age and that's also a high end showing, as in not happening on a regular basis. Surfer doesn't have time control. He has the power cosmic which allows him to do a variety of things. Surfer may be able to absorb Goku's energy..if he let him, but Goku can also level off blasts that are more powerful than what Surfer can..Surfer is the only one on this list who stand a chance, but even he will come up short fighting someone with greater energy output, ridiculous damage soak and a master martial artist with high end combat speed. What the ? is outrunning Death even supposed to mean? Goku would make the black racer bow down to him, the same as the Surfer did.

oh ? , some 1 with knowledge, preach ? (even though u might not b black).
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    oh ? , some 1 with knowledge, preach ? (even though u might not b black).
    haha yeah i'm black
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    by the time you get to GT, it ain't even fair.. that's why i was like maybe they gotta good shot before the cell saga..... but once you get to the buu saga, u gotta consider these ? was fighting beings capable of destroying the entire universe...ripping holes in reality with voice projections, traveling back n forth between dimensions....

goku and vegeta fused @ ss4 with all 7 dragon ? .....point blank period is invincible....there is no equal
  • gns
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haha yeah i'm black

i stand semi-corrected, PREACH ? !
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Superman would lose since he weak against magic and Goku's kamehameha is magic to me so all Goku has to do is just keep firing that. The only person that can beat a super saiyan is Doomsday,the saiyans might ? him the first time but when he come back there isn't anything they can do to him the secong time around
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Please Krillin would kick Hulk ass
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Dude, you're trippin' about the Surfer. Even if Goku has a pocket full of senszu beans, the Surfer could outlast him. Like Frieza, the Surfer can breathe in space. Dude has the power to absorb and project energy and and transmute molecules. He doesn't need food, water or sleep. He can draw power from stars, survive a point blank super nova blast with ease and rip open black holes. Not to mention, the Surfer travels faster than the speed of light. Goku's instant transmission technique might work a few times, but in the end, the Surfer would spank him.

We've all seen how Goku tires out. Super Saiyan 4, fused with SS4 Vegeta or via Potara earrings or whatever, Goku couldn't go on forever. The Surfer would take a page outta Super Android 17's book and just continue to absorb all of Goku's energy attacks and then go for the ? . As far as physical attacks, do u REALLY think Goku is ? ' with the Surfer? C'mon, Son.

I luv Goku to death, but this wouldn't even be a fair fight. ? , I don't even think Goku would stand up against any of Galactus' heralds or even Black Bolt of "The Inhumans".
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay, Goku's Kamehameha is nothing like Magic, only Buu, Babidi, Bibidi, and Baba are magic in DBZ. Juggernaut is immortal period, and Thor has powers that can take down enchantments, mutant powers, some magics, etc. Goku has no such powers, and thus will not take down Juggernaut's enchantments.

ANd a question, can Goku survive a blackhole? No? Then Surfer wins. Surfer can easily outlast Goku, especially absorbing his energy. He once got angry enough that he surpassed Galactus for a short amount of time. He also has some time travelling, time manipulation, cosmic awareness, can take a Supernova explosion with no damage, and can alter GOku's molecules, turning him to a chicken if he wants to.

Thor has a hammer that reflects energy, he beats Surfer, he swings his hammer at like 3 times the speed of light, and can amp his strength and speed with his equipment. Goku stands no chance.

Hulk has higher showings, he pushed together 2 tectonic plates, he clapped a universe destroying attack out of existence, he beat Thor, cracked Onslaught's armor(an entity), he rips forcefields like they are paper, and beat Sentry. Goku stands no chance. Plus Hulk regenerates from nothing, better than Cell and continuously get's stronger. He also hit's people like Silver Surfer who move many times the speed of light. Goku stands no chance.

And Galactus and his heralds will destroy GOku, especially Galactus who destroys galaxies in fits of rage. His herald alter reality and molecules and have cosmic power.
    Darkseid has cosmic power, some mental powers, extreme strength, and is super durable, Superman can't even beat him for real. Goku stands no chance.

X-man controls and alters reality, Goku stands no chance.

Thanos has mental powers and cosmic powers that are stronger than any non-entity and can't be hurt or die by conventional, no entity means. Goku gets superstomped.

Educate yourselves and stop being ignorant Goku is weak and I already told you what his physical max lifting is. And even SSJ4 Goku who is non-canon and doesn't exist in reality, in the manga, struggled lifting a building and a city, nothing to a planet.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not even considering GT Goku. None of those guys ? with SSJ4 level except for the Celestials, LT and the Spectre fueled by the full wrath

All Them ? Would ? Them Asians Cats In The Ass And More....Anti-Monitor Could Destroy Multiverses, Jim Jaspers Can Warp Reality Galactus Could Drain The The Power From Dudes...The Galactus Engine Took Out Several Celestials During The Thanos Imperative Storyline....All The Spirity Bombs And Instant Transmissions Aint Gonna Save These ?
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All Them ? Would ? Them Asians Cats In The Ass And More....Anti-Monitor Could Destroy Multiverses, Jim Jaspers Can Warp Reality Galactus Could Drain The The Power From Dudes...The Galactus Engine Took Out Several Celestials During The Thanos Imperative Storyline....All The Spirity Bombs And Instant Transmissions Aint Gonna Save These ?

hahahaha riiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Okay, Goku's Kamehameha is nothing like Magic, only Buu, Babidi, Bibidi, and Baba are magic in DBZ. Juggernaut is immortal period, and Thor has powers that can take down enchantments, mutant powers, some magics, etc. Goku has no such powers, and thus will not take down Juggernaut's enchantments.
    At what point did ? become immortal? Just saying it doesn't make it true. Yes, Thor is powerful and has a variety of uses of his power..the only problem here is Goku just has more RAW power than Thor. It's really not that hard to understand the levels of power..It's just like Thanos..Thor has more variety than Thanos, but Thanos would mop the floor with him..Goku doesn't have to take down ? enchantments to defeat him. He can just flat out over power him, the same way Onslaught did..
    ANd a question, can Goku survive a blackhole? No? Then Surfer wins. Surfer can easily outlast Goku, especially absorbing his energy. He once got angry enough that he surpassed Galactus for a short amount of time. He also has some time travelling, time manipulation, cosmic awareness, can take a Supernova explosion with no damage, and can alter GOku's molecules, turning him to a chicken if he wants to.
    Man, just stop. I know a ? load about the Surfer..When has he surpassed Galatus in power in a canon storyline? Besides his powers don't work that way. He's not powered by rage like the Hulk so him getting angry isn't going to amp his powers, especially to surpass Galactus. That's just nonsense. The only canon storyline when the Surfer was operating at a level to touch Galan was as the Keeper and even then he wasn't as powerful. He does this by asorbing more ambient energy in the universe. Surfer isn't walking around manipulating time or traveling through time. Cosmic Awareness is meaningless in this fight. There's no doubt the Surfer is one of the most durable characters ever created..Unfortunately for him, some of these DBZ guys are too and once they turn up the notch, they are swatting away planet destroying blasts like flies..when has Norrin ever done that?
    Thor has a hammer that reflects energy, he beats Surfer, he swings his hammer at like 3 times the speed of light, and can amp his strength and speed with his equipment. Goku stands no chance.
    hahaha this is just silly right here. Thor keeps his belt of strength in that nifty backpack he lugs around with him. Thor CAN twirl his hammer at FTL speeds, but that's not anything he does on a regular. Thor can't amp his speed by the way.
    Hulk has higher showings, he pushed together 2 tectonic plates, he clapped a universe destroying attack out of existence,
    of course, they're called high end showings..as in nothing that happens on a regular basis. That universe clapping feat happened in the silver age.
    he beat Thor,
    Yep, and vice versa
    cracked Onslaught's armor(an entity)
    So did Sue Richards, Thor and Cyclops, besides when did that become a huge feat? Onslaughts deal was that the mutants couldn't touch him because it powered him up
    he rips forcefields like they are paper, and beat Sentry.
    ok, and? Thor beat the Void, who is more powerful than Sentry.
    Goku stands no chance. Plus Hulk regenerates from nothing, better than Cell and continuously get's stronger. He also hit's people like Silver Surfer who move many times the speed of light. Goku stands no chance.
    Hulk has one of the best healing factors in the game. I don't see how that's going to help him in this fight. I don't know if its better than Cells, considering Cell's head was destroyed and his body completely destroyed and he regenerated..when was the last time the Hulk did that? hahahah he hits the Surfer? Cool beans!! Surfer was never moving at the speed of light when he's engaged the Hulk. Each time he's faced the Hulk he was his superior. The first time they met he cured Banner of the Hulk. Another time during the Heroes Reborn saga, he nearly killed the Hulk, without barely trying.
    And Galactus and his heralds will destroy GOku, especially Galactus who destroys galaxies in fits of rage. His herald alter reality and molecules and have cosmic power.
    I guess some don't pay attention when I said, Skyfathers, Abstracts, Death ? stand a chance..Guess where Galactus falls in these categories. Of course he will have a great fight with Goku depending on what level of power Goku is working at. His heralds, however, don't stand a chance. They all don't manipulate molecules and alter reality..the only herald with all of these abilities is the Surfer..The other Heralds have specific powersets. Surfer is like a baby Galactus, which is why Galactus said he'd never make another herald as powerful as Norrin Radd. They have the Power Cosmic too, there's a slight difference.
    Darkseid has cosmic power, some mental powers, extreme strength, and is super durable, Superman can't even beat him for real. Goku stands no chance.
    except for the multiple times Superman has beaten him..DS is a joke
    X-man controls and alters reality, Goku stands no chance.
    Nate Grey is a top leve psionic. The most powerful psionic short of the Phoenix and Franklin Richards. He may be able to put up a good fight at his Shaman levels.
    Thanos has mental powers and cosmic powers that are stronger than any non-entity and can't be hurt or die by conventional, no entity means. Goku gets superstomped.
    then why did Thanos die? Death refused to let him into her realm. That's why he couldn't die. That no longer is the case and people more powerful than Thanos can defeat him..Goku happens to be one of them.
    Educate yourselves and stop being ignorant
    interesting....
    Goku is weak and I already told you what his physical max lifting is.
    Excuse me... when has Goku's max strength EVER been shown in ANY episode/issue of DBZ..if you're referring to him training with those 10 ton weights, that's kind of funny..I assume you're thinking about when he was in his normal form saying that it was tough..until he powered up and was training effortlessly in those same weights...
    And even SSJ4 Goku who is non-canon and doesn't exist in reality, in the manga, struggled lifting a building and a city, nothing to a planet.
    GT was all over the place, which is why it's not considered canon. However he's still shown as extremely powerful especially in hs SSJ4 form...I didn't realize you had to lift a planet to defeat someone..werdeydodat????
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dude, you're trippin' about the Surfer. Even if Goku has a pocket full of senszu beans, the Surfer could outlast him. Like Frieza, the Surfer can breathe in space. Dude has the power to absorb and project energy and and transmute molecules. He doesn't need food, water or sleep. He can draw power from stars, survive a point blank super nova blast with ease and rip open black holes. Not to mention, the Surfer travels faster than the speed of light. Goku's instant transmission technique might work a few times, but in the end, the Surfer would spank him.
    Why would Goku have to outlast Surfer? He can just flat out beat him. The only times battles last any extended periods in DBZ is because they're playing with their opponents.. Unless Surfer or Goku are planning on blowing up the planet, I don't see the relevance. Surfer FLIES FTL, he doesn't use his FTL reflexes in the way guys like Flash or Goku/DBZ guys do. Surfer is capable of amping his speed to match, but that's just not what he does. I'm very familar with Norrin Radd. I have stacks upon stacks of his books.

We've all seen how Goku tires out. Super Saiyan 4, fused with SS4 Vegeta or via Potara earrings or whatever, Goku couldn't go on forever.
    Goku tires out after fighting opponents at his top level for extended periods of times. Fortunately for him, he won't have to operate at his top level to fight top tier guys.
    The Surfer would take a page outta Super Android 17's book and just continue to absorb all of Goku's energy attacks and then go for the ? . As far as physical attacks, do u REALLY think Goku is ? ' with the Surfer? C'mon, Son.
    Surfer is one of the best energy manipulaters to ever be created and even he doesn't go ? for tat with the power absorption deal. He doesn't walk around absorbing folks energy making them powerless and he never goes for the ? . Midnight Sun, a martial arts master nowhere near the level of power of Goku gave Norrin trouble on two seperate occasions, so yeah, Goku has a great chance of taking it to Surfer physically.

I luv Goku to death, but this wouldn't even be a fair fight. ? , I don't even think Goku would stand up against any of Galactus' heralds or even Black Bolt of "The Inhumans".

if you think the heralds besides Surfer and Stardust stand a chance then you're really underrating Goku. Nova, Firelord, Air Walker, Morg, the Fallen, Destroyer and Johnny Storm really have no chance. BlackBolt would get destroyed.
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Look, I'm a HUGE Marvel/DC fan, but guys in the DBZ universer are operating on a higher plane of power. Regarding Surfer..Thanos normally mops the floor with Surfer despite Surfer's greater diversity and variety of powers. The reason why Thanos can beat the Surfer damn near to death is because he's flat out more powerful and Thanos used energized punches to beat him down like this. It would be the same with Goku at his high end SSJ1 level and anything afterwards. Vegeta, even before going SSJ, was capable of destroying planets...this isn't common in the other companies.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    freeza destroyed planet vegeta with a one finger blast in his basic form...

and by the time you get to the buu saga little baby goten could playfully dominate freeza without even getting mad or transforming to anything...

i mean u gotta put things in persepctive....a full powered goku by the buu saga at ssj3....let alone the fused goke and vegeta at ssj1 is just too strong....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You ? is some dorks, lol. Naw, I'm learning alot, this is some good ? . That Jaxn dude goin in on ya'll though
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Beta ray bill can dude went through 3 planets fighting stardust all it did was mess up his clothes a bit
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    starvin wrote: »
    Beta ray bill can dude went through 3 planets fighting stardust all it did was mess up his clothes a bit

That first Beta Ray / Stardust fight was EPIC!!! One of the best fighting scenes I've seen in a book
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That first Beta Ray / Stardust fight was EPIC!!! One of the best fighting scenes I've seen in a book

I haven't gotten to read the book yet i just saw the pics online and instantly liked bill
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    starvin wrote: »
    I haven't gotten to read the book yet i just saw the pics online and instantly liked bill
    If you get a chance, you should check it out. Bill is definitely a G!
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Jaxn: We ARE talking about the same Goku that was shown to have nearly died from energy absorption powers on numerous occasions, right?

Android 19 was killing him and would've done so if it weren't for Vegeta intervening and saving Goku's ass

Same thing when he fought Super Android 17 (and Goku was @ SS4 level) and got his energy utilized by his enemy. The Surfer would do the same. Only difference is that the Surfer wouldn't play around with Goku; he'd finish him.

Face it: Goku's power and attacks are energy based. Are u REALLY gonna tell me that a fully charged Kamehame wave and/or a Spirit Bomb is even gonna scratch the Surfer? I mean, Goku couldn't even survive a point blank blast when Cell detonated himself on King Kai's planet. Yet, the Surfer is capable of surviving a point blank supa nova blast...which is pretty much the equivalent of the Sun exploding. The Surfer would take Goku's best, absorb it (just like both Androids did) and then use that power against Goku.

Saiyans have awesome power levels and attacks, but they need to charge them in order for most of them to do epic damage. U think the Surfer is gonna sit there and allow that to happen? Not only that, how many times could Goku fire off a kamehame and hit the Surfer before he's exhausted?

Goku has shown over and over that he can't sustain his power levels for an extended amount of time. He got his SS3 ass handed to him by final form Janemba. He needed to fuse with Vegeta to become Gogeta in order to beat him. This is the same Goku who tired out while fighting Kid Buu and needed the energy from pretty much everyone in the DBZ universe for his Spirit Bomb and help from Shenron's wishes, too. Bottom line is that he couldn't do it offa his own merits.

Like I said before: the Surfer doesn't need to eat, sleep or drink water in order to survive. The ? can breathe in ANY environment. He could drop Goku's ass off in the middle of space or the Sun and leave him there. With the Surfer being able to travel faster than the speed of light, having his cosmic awareness, etc., etc., etc., this fight ain't even fair.

Sorry Man, but the Surfer wins this fight...easily. MAYBE if Goku fused with Gohan, the fight might be somewhat fair.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Squirrel-Girl can