Could Any DC,Marvel,Capcom, ETC. Character beat a Super Saiyan?

Options

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Based off of what exactly?? The most ever stated to be destroyed in DBZ is planets. Even Buu destroyed things planet by planet. No mass destruction. And btw, SSJ4 Goku is non canon and thus doesn't exist in the official DBZ universe. It also makes Goku look weaker tbh, with SSJ$ Vegeta struggling to hold up a building and SSJ$ Goku doing the same with maybe a city or something. Plus in GT they had that whole, unclean air = no SSJ thing which would make Goku much worse.

fjqcjr.jpg

womp..........
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    fjqcjr.jpg

womp..........

What the ? is that? From an episode of DBZ or what, at least explain it ? ? And even if it is in an episode, it has to be in the manga to count. Plus we know Buu can't destroy galaxies(like the one in that gif) because he put his power into a blast and only destroyed a planet. He was a mindless killing machine, if he coudla he woulda.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Even Yamcha Would Body anyone from Marvel DC or Capcom

damn yamcha lol
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not counting the mega cosmic entities like Galactus, The Spectre, The Living Tribunal etc.....

The Sentry
    Emerald Twilight era Hal Jordan/Parallax (before he became a giant yellow grasshopper)
    Possibly the Silver Surfer
    The Phoenix
    Kyle Rayner as Ion
    Mon-El since now he's a Green Lantern
    Blue Lanterns (as long as they're in proximity with a GL)
    Captain Universe
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If anybody, i'd say Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen or Phoenix.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    okay so i see yall bring out the elite of elite characters to fight a super saiyan & win

so what if this so called super saiyan, decided to ascend to the next level? or wait, are we talking the ultimate super saiyan (ssj4) vs, the best from marvel, capcom, etc..?

if thats the case then......

ssj4Gogeta.jpg
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not counting the mega cosmic entities like Galactus, The Spectre, The Living Tribunal etc.....

The Sentry
    Emerald Twilight era Hal Jordan/Parallax (before he became a giant yellow grasshopper)
    Possibly the Silver Surfer
    The Phoenix
    Kyle Rayner as Ion
    Mon-El since now he's a Green Lantern
    Blue Lanterns (as long as they're in proximity with a GL)
    Captain Universe
    In this case, then there's also some Omega-class mutants (X-man) and a host of others
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »
    In this case, then there's also some Omega-class mutants (X-man) and a host of others

Phoenix (Jean Grey) is an Omega level mutant, even without the Phoenix Force. I dunno about the other one (Rachel Summers), though. Its looking like that new chic Hope is an Omega level mutant, too.

Phoenix Force Jean Grey would def beat a Super Saiyan, irregardless of what level they're at or if they're fused.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Excluding the gods and demons I doubt it. Sayans keep getting stronger.

DC kept making Superman stronger over the years so I dont take him seriously.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    <<< hates dragon ball and everyone in it.

if superman got up close and personal with one he could take'em also the hulk. Dr. Strange could cast a spell on em. spectre and sentry could takem... hell if wolverine catch one slipping he could gut'em. those supersaiyans werent all that physically strong if I remember correctly
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dbz >>>>>>>>>>>> any dc, marvel capcom
  • Startraks
    Startraks Members Posts: 9
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So you're telling me that Superman could eat a spirit bomb? No chance and he wouldn't give Goku the time of day to make one lmao.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Startraks wrote: »
    So you're telling me that Superman could eat a spirit bomb? No chance and he wouldn't give Goku the time of day to make one lmao.

Don't think supes would get hurt by the spirit bomb since i doesnt affec ppl of pure heart
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    People already mentioned Dr. Manhattan. I'm not even sure if anyone from either canon can defeat him.

I think that people are overrating saiyans. I know that people are overrating Broly and that just ? me off. Broly is not that powerful. He looks and sounds powerful but he is far from being the most powerful character in the dragonball universe. Plus, it seems like many saiyans rely on their power a lot. DC, Marvel, etc characters have a lot of brains. The Joker has technically no special powers but he's outwitted many of his more powerful foes with his shrewdness and use of intimidation alone. And Goku isnt the smartest fella. And Vegeta sure isnt either. And you know how arrogant and cocky Saiyans are.

I'm not an expert either but that's my two cents. There's no real absolute right answer anyway. It's just fun.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think ? forget that Superman holds back his power big time. I straight up brawl? I don't see anyone beating superman. Especially not on earth. With the sunlight he'd have bottomless energy. And a part of me thinks that chi ? would only give superman energy too.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Startraks wrote: »

A spirit bomb can't hurt you if you aren't evil, and this is SUPERMAN we're talking about here. The ultimate Boy Scout.

So, right off the bat, Goku is without one of his major trump cards. And I just don't see him standing up to Superman in a physical brawl.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    when talking about goku vs superman, they always let goku power up to super sayan 4 n ? but never talk about supes more powerful forms that can control dimensions n shit

wtf since when????
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol, like I said, Dr. Manhattan or Dark Phoenix. Its not even a debate.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah cosmic entities and abstracts would win. Not your regular top tiers
  • DrMindbender122
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I still say the Silver Surfer whips any Saiyan's ass. I know that he's been on the losing end of some questionable fights to people he should've mopped the floor with, but that's what happens when u get BS writers sometimes.

Just to give u an idea of exactly how fast the Surfer is, look at the scan below:

1019404-979992_791268_scanspeed_super_super_super.jpg

The ? searched an ENTIRE planet before Dr Strange could even finish a sentence. Not even Goku's Instant Transmission technique is on par with that ? .
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the old scan from the Defenders. That's one of the scans folks use to determine Surfer as having true superspeed and not just flight speed.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    the old scan from the Defenders. That's one of the scans folks use to determine Surfer as having true superspeed and not just flight speed.

I see u still don't wanna give the Surfer his due in this comparison, huh?

Like I said, depending on who's writing the story, the Surfer's been on the losing end of some ? stories. The one that takes the cake for is when he was actually hurt by one of Storm's lightning bolts. Yet, here u have a being who's ? near on divine levels, who can withstand being in the dead center of a star and being in a black hole. This guy has gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor and War World Hulk and survived. Yet this ? was hurt by Storm???
  • reese24
    reese24 Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol damn yamcha
  • DrMindbender122
    edited July 2011
    Options
    In regards to brute strength, we've all seen Goku get the ? stomped outta him several times. Plus, dem Saiyans are kinda cocky in fights and are easily outsmarted at times.

Meanwhile, the Surfer is taking punches on the chin from powerhouses like the She-Hulk and not even flinching. Yall see that not even the Sentry could withstand a punch from her:

778550-silversurfer03603iy4_super.jpg

905997-0_shehulk_super.jpg

In regards to energy manipulation, if the Surfer could do this to Firelord imagine wtf he'd do to Goku and any energy based attack that he'd throw at him:

905416-80366_initial4_super.jpg

905417-80377_initial6_super.jpg

Not even a fair fight...by any means
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Galactus eats planets... game over