Taking Pictures @ Funerals???

Options

Comments

• The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If I came around the corner and saw him just standing up.....I would ? myself

that ? is beyond creepy. not cool
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    man that's been goin on for years. black folks stay doin that. i don't like it. the lasting impression i don't wanna remember a loved one, is NOT them in a coffin.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yo this thread got me with tears in my eye

If i get on facebook and see a dude named tagged on his dead body...im going to die as well.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I got pics of everybody in my sig n my phone..
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    word????????

1_61_081908_corpse_wake.jpg

dead-guy-stands-for-his-own-funeral.jpeg

anelininthecorner2.jpg

they put this man up in the corner next to the kitchen...

........... Man gtfoh. Wtf.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i seen this video that ? foot had moved

seen a video didnt peep homies legs tho
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    guy:aye man check out this dvd i got
    other guy:what is it
    guy:oh its my cousin funeral,? that hoe was live
    other guy:shaq face
    guy:check out the ? tho
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i remember my cousin was gonna move into this crib on my block and he hit me up to help him remove what the chick who lived there left there so we throwing ? out and in a closet there's a drawer so we open it a ? rolls out so im rollin but theres a folder under that joint so i pick up the folder and when i look broad had blown up pics of ? and i guess here grandfolks i closed that ? threw it back in ? had me ? up like all them pic and a ? in the same draw crazy aint know what to think

so you touch the ? ? nh
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this thread still got me laughin, i showed my brother and my friend last night, they were rollin. smh at dude on the motorcycle hunched ove like he about to hit a tight curve.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm stunned that this is legal SMH

the taxidermist/mortician who did this ? ain't got no shame :(
    ? in PR them ? dont give a ? as long as they gettin paid
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    so you touch the ? ? nh
    na lol i just grabbed the folder and than just smh when i seen what was in it being there was a sex toy i was expecting pics of that ? which i never found...ended up finding another toy tho smh lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    na lol i just grabbed the folder and than just smh when i seen what was in it being there was a sex toy i was expecting pics of that ? which i never found...ended up finding another toy tho smh lol

lol iight......
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Priceless........
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    20179_104119742945796_100000433121548_108323_2638959_n.jpg
    lol......and no, i dont personally know these ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options

lol smh....
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i get disturbed as ? wen i see a dead ? in somebodys pics on fb...

real ? ...one of my lil homies got killed in 09. I wasn't able to make the funeral, but then I seen that his sister posted a pic of him in the casket on myspace (b4 it got old). That ? ? me up cuz I didn't wanna see him like that. If I did, I would've made it to the service. People please stop the killing...and stop taking pics at funerals!!!
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

If I would have seen those little nigglets throwing up that ? at the funeral of someone in my family, they would have been prepping for more funerals after that.

SMH
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    12085.jpg

he has no problem with being caught dead in a coogi

Rest-In-Paridise-Lil-4.jpg
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ok, ok. thats tight

buried+in+mercedes+casket.jpg

steelers til i die

funeral1.jpg

guess whos next

beautyturnerfuneral01-2.jpg
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My cousin showed me pictures of his daddy dead in the hospital. I didn't know he was about to show me that. Kinda messed me up for a couple of days

That motorcycle picture is priceless
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh damn, can you imagine how many years that would scare off a ? 's life?

Imagine staying over their house and going to the kitchen to get a glass of water in the middle of the night. And you're all groggy and half asleep and you turn on the light without thinking and you see dude standing there.

I'd be like Fred Sanford having "The Big One".

That was in Puerto Rico. My wife, who is Puerto Rican, told me that it's common practice to have the body in the house, especially out in the country. The family will all be over there, and the deceased will be posted up in the living room in the casket. And it ain't no thing to them ? . They did that for her grandfather when he passed. They had a memorial in NY, then flew him down to his hometown and they had him laid out in the family house for a night before they buried him.

Growing up, my mother had photo albums, and one of them had a picture of my uncle in his casket. He had passed before I was born. So it never really fazed me to see that picture. Until this white chick I was dating came by the crib, and I was showing her my mother's photo album, and she about jumped out her skin when she got to the page with my uncle in his casket. But when my aunt died, my cousins went and took pictures of her in her casket. So it was kinda weird actually seeing someone do it. Then a few years later, when my uncle died, the same cousin went up and took a picture of herself and my uncle. She leaned into the casket, put her face next to his, and took a pic of the two of em.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tarheelman wrote: »
    That was in Puerto Rico. My wife, who is Puerto Rican, told me that it's common practice to have the body in the house, especially out in the country. The family will all be over there, and the deceased will be posted up in the living room in the casket. And it ain't no thing to them ? . They did that for her grandfather when he passed. They had a memorial in NY, then flew him down to his hometown and they had him laid out in the family house for a night before they buried him.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with the practice of having the casket in the house, since that was also a common practice in the South back in the day, according to my grandparents.

But those cats in the picture went beyond that. They had homeboy standing up in the corner like he was a floor lamp. Like I said in my earlier post, they just stopped short of putting a light bulb in his mouth.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tarheelman wrote: »

Growing up, my mother had photo albums, and one of them had a picture of my uncle in his casket. He had passed before I was born. So it never really fazed me to see that picture. Until this white chick I was dating came by the crib, and I was showing her my mother's photo album, and she about jumped out her skin when she got to the page with my uncle in his casket. But when my aunt died, my cousins went and took pictures of her in her casket. So it was kinda weird actually seeing someone do it. Then a few years later, when my uncle died, the same cousin went up and took a picture of herself and my uncle. She leaned into the casket, put her face next to his, and took a pic of the two of em.

The body in the casket in the house is one thing... but propped up in a corner like a lamp... nah cuzzo