Options
1235»

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I'm not even that big a Rauce fan, but people are really gonna act like Bun B can touch him lyrically? I've not listened to much UGK, but form what I've heard, I just don't see how Bun B is REMOTELY impressive. IMO,

DTR>>>Bun B's rapping abilities

You just killed your whole argument with the bolded...not to be taken seriously.
  • aviator
    aviator Members Posts: 273
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh Bun aint spit a wack verse since 92....and of all people Ross cmon and homeboy said he aint listened to much UGK but ross is better......i hope you jokin homie thats like sayin i aint watched many heat games but eddie house is better than D Wade lol...listen to Ridin ? and come back and say the same thing...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ross fat name stealing ass can noway on Gods green earth outshine Bun on any track in this galaxy or the one Superman came from either

Bun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross

Bet that!!!!
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what does bun say in his raps that's so jaw dropping? that ? corny af..

"lets get it cracka lackin" ..

homie says that ? in all his raps..

the ? not a lyricist by a long shot..

just a ? whose been in the game & was fortunate enough to come at a time when there were no big names in the south.. so now he's looked at as a legend..
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bun b >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i ate a pig ross, is all that needs to be said. lmfao @ the clowns that
    think otherwise. Bun is a legend no ifs and buts.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ross is a Bun B fan....and trill OG got rated higher than any Ross album....I like them both, but Bun Bs body of work>>>>>>>ross's. and ross been around since the 90s
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? stay saying outlandish ? in the reason....Ross is nice, but lets be real.
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    aviator wrote: »
    smh Bun aint spit a wack verse since 92....and of all people Ross cmon and homeboy said he aint listened to much UGK but ross is better......i hope you jokin homie thats like sayin i aint watched many heat games but eddie house is better than D Wade lol...listen to Ridin ? and come back and say the same thing...

Don't take his opinion for ? , anyone who says Ice Cube is garbage should not ever again open his mouth.

As for the Ross vs Bun B comparisons... this song I think closes it:

While Bun B drops knowledge, Ross just one-ups ? C's verse with two of the worst opening lines ever. Seriously, this whole "[.....] than a moootherfuucker" is so annoying, the only thing I'll remember from Ross' verse will be those two wack ass opening lines.