NEWSFLASH: We didn't Evolve from Apes.......... (well not exactly)

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You do realize humans are part of the ape family right? So, this dichotomy you're setting up betwee humans and apes doesn't even make sense.

Wrong.....

Creation of Beasts (apes)

"24And ? said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good." Genesis 1:24-25

Creation of Man

"26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:26-27

Beasts were made after HIS OWN KIND . So apes are DISTINCT from HUMAN BEINGS. They are 2 different species. Evolution is a farce and lie straight from the pit of hell. The day of Judgment will declare who was right and who was wrong. Lord have mercy on those who played the fool. ? bless.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    why is someone who cannot spell a five-letter word telling me to school myself about anything?

You must be like 16 years old. Nit picking at every little thing I do instead of debating the article. I guess every gump has his day
    You do realize humans are part of the ape family right? So, this dichotomy you're setting up betwee humans and apes doesn't even make sense.

Did you read the article? Here is your answer in bold.
    Nobody ever claimed we evolved from apes. Humans and apes both evolved from a common ancestor.

Your joking right? People are still claiming we came from apes. It is now a scientifically old and incorrect theory.

There is a difference between a common ancestor splitting into 2 species
    Ardi
    Humans Apes

Then Humans DIRECTLY evolving from apes
    Ardi
    Apes
    Humans

Thats all this article is saying
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People may be claim we evolve from apes (normally it is monkeys) but people are wrong and have been wrong long before Ardi showed up. We are an Ape right now. Everyone reading this is an ape. We have been an ape since Linneaus define the word 300 years ago.

Also this is not the outcome of Ardi research

......Ardi....
    ..../......\....
    Human ... Apes

Ardi is not consider considered ancestral to the other modern apes.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    Options
    we never gona kno where we came from
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You must be like 16 years old. Nit picking at every little thing I do instead of debating the article. I guess every gump has his day

Your joking right? People are still claiming we came from apes. It is now a scientifically old and incorrect theory.

There is a difference between a common ancestor splitting into 2 species
    Ardi
    Humans Apes

Then Humans DIRECTLY evolving from apes
    Ardi
    Apes
    Humans

Thats all this article is saying

I've taken numerous biology classes and I've never heard the directly from apes thing. They always say we had a common ancestor and our paths diverged.

But that article is from 09 so I guess it's old news.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wrong.....

Creation of Beasts (apes)

"24And ? said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good." Genesis 1:24-25

Creation of Man

"26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:26-27

Beasts were made after HIS OWN KIND . So apes are DISTINCT from HUMAN BEINGS. They are 2 different species. Evolution is a farce and lie straight from the pit of hell. The day of Judgment will declare who was right and who was wrong. Lord have mercy on those who played the fool. ? bless.

Nothing you said means anything. The term "Ape" is a classification for a group of different species. The Ape family consists of humans, gorillas, orangutans, chimps, and bonobos. Yes, all of those are different species and all can only procreate with others of their own species (after their own kind) but they are all still classified as apes.

Yes, I read the article, and it's talking about the common ancestor between humans and hour nearest ape relatives. That doesn't change the fact that humans are still part of the ape family.

Just check out this link to see what I mean:

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/apes/Classification.shtml
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Ape family consists of humans, gorillas, orangutans, chimps, and bonobos.

No ape love for the Gibbon? :)
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2011
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    No ape love for the Gibbon? :)

Forgot about them. They are lesser apes though. All the ones I listed are Great Apes.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you want that creature to be your father, be my guest. My first parents (and everybody who has ever lived) are Adam and Eve. Now if you want to be an animal go right ahead. The day you die, all your misconceptions will be cleared up completely. Lord have mercy.

You'd drink poison if your leaders told you "? " commanded it. You're ignorance and blind following of tha bible/"word of ? " is at a cult level. Weather or not "Evolution" happened tha way it is portrayed is up for grabs, but it's pretty much common sense that we "Evolved" from something other than what we are today - most likely from "beasts" as you're favorite fairy tale calls them. Explain how we came to be, with some form of proof/evidence outside of tha bible and I'll hear you out on it. It doesn't have to be scientific evidence/theory, just something you can come up with using actual logic.

That creature is not my father, my father is my father.. Adam and Eve are not your parents, ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    People may be claim we evolve from apes (normally it is monkeys) but people are wrong and have been wrong long before Ardi showed up. We are an Ape right now. Everyone reading this is an ape. We have been an ape since Linneaus define the word 300 years ago.

Also this is not the outcome of Ardi research

......Ardi....
    ..../......\....
    Human ... Apes

Ardi is not consider considered ancestral to the other modern apes.

MAN HECK NAH!!!!!!!!!

If you want to be an Ape, go ahead. But I am a HUMAN BEING MADE IN THE IMAGE OF ? .

You can miss me with that talk. For real
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nothing you said means anything. The term "Ape" is a classification for a group of different species. The Ape family consists of humans, gorillas, orangutans, chimps, and bonobos. Yes, all of those are different species and all can only procreate with others of their own species (after their own kind) but they are all still classified as apes.

Yes, I read the article, and it's talking about the common ancestor between humans and hour nearest ape relatives. That doesn't change the fact that humans are still part of the ape family.

Just check out this link to see what I mean:

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/apes/Classification.shtml

Yall keep on feeding into the lies of satan. I am a human being. Not a FREAKING APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human beings and animals are 2 different kinds of creatures. The Genesis account clearly tells us this. Our own 2 eyes tell us this. Our own brains tell us this. Only a fool would argue this fact.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You'd drink poison if your leaders told you "? " commanded it. You're ignorance and blind following of tha bible/"word of ? " is at a cult level. Weather or not "Evolution" happened tha way it is portrayed is up for grabs, but it's pretty much common sense that we "Evolved" from something other than what we are today - most likely from "beasts" as you're favorite fairy tale calls them. Explain how we came to be, with some form of proof/evidence outside of tha bible and I'll hear you out on it. It doesn't have to be scientific evidence/theory, just something you can come up with using actual logic.

That creature is not my father, my father is my father.. Adam and Eve are not your parents, ? .

Yes, Adam and Eve are my 1st parents and they are yours too. All of humanity descended from them. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.
    And the only LOGICAL, REASONABLE, OBSERVABLE, VERIFIABLE, and DEFINITIVE explanation for how humanity came to be is that we were made from the dust of the ground by the living and true ? , Jesus Christ. "for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." Genesis 3:19
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yall keep on feeding into the lies of satan. I am a human being. Not a FREAKING APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human beings and animals are 2 different kinds of creatures. The Genesis account clearly tells us this. Our own 2 eyes tell us this. Our own brains tell us this. Only a fool would argue this fact.

Even by biblical standards Humans are really just ? 's favorite animal. He created us the same way. Sure he may have given us a little more and made us in his "likeness," but when it comes down to it, we're still just animated dirt.

From a scientific standpoint, humans fall into the category of the Animal Kingdom no matter how you look at it. We may be highly evolved and highly favored animals, but according to the standards of what constitutes an anima, we are that. You can throw the Bible into the discussion all you want, but you're basically arguing apples and oranges, because humans being classified as apes has nothing to do with the Bible. And honestly, if you can't see the similarities between the rest of the Great Apes, you're either blind and/or dumb. No one is trying to say humans are one in the same with gorillas and chimps, but according to the zoological classification standards we have a lot in common.
    Yes, Adam and Eve are my 1st parents and they are yours too. All of humanity descended from them. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.
    And the only LOGICAL, REASONABLE, OBSERVABLE, VERIFIABLE, and DEFINITIVE explanation for how humanity came to be is that we were made from the dust of the ground by the living and true ? , Jesus Christ. "for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." Genesis 3:19

lol what? Please show me where in the Bible, it said that Jesus created man.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Even by biblical standards Humans are really just ? 's favorite animal. He created us the same way. Sure he may have given us a little more and made us in his "likeness," but when it comes down to it, we're still just animated dirt.

From a scientific standpoint, humans fall into the category of the Animal Kingdom no matter how you look at it. We may be highly evolved and highly favored animals, but according to the standards of what constitutes an anima, we are that. You can throw the Bible into the discussion all you want, but you're basically arguing apples and oranges, because humans being classified as apes has nothing to do with the Bible. And honestly, if you can't see the similarities between the rest of the Great Apes, you're either blind and/or dumb. No one is trying to say humans are one in the same with gorillas and chimps, but according to the zoological classification standards we have a lot in common.

lol what? Please show me where in the Bible, it said that Jesus created man.

The thing your not seeing though is that an Ape is still and Ape, no matter how much you try to sugar coat it. And I can GUARANTEE you that you will NOT see a baboon, chimp, gorilla, monkey, or any other ape stand before ? on the last day. But you will see all those who willingly rejected the love of ? stand before Him on that great and dreadful day. Take it to the bank my friend.

And yes, Jesus Christ did create man. He is ? , you know?

"26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26

Us speaks of the trinity.

Here is further confirmation that Jesus Christ created man.

"1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ? , and the Word was ? . 2The same was in the beginning with ? . 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-3

All things were made by the Word. Who is the Word?

"14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." John 1:14

Jesus Christ is the Word. He was made flesh and dwelt among us. ? became a man to redeem man. Jesus Christ always existed as the Son of ? . He had no beginning and He has no end. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The ancient of days!
  • Tha-Realist
    edited January 2011
    Options

You really believe being created from dust is more reasonable than evolving from an actual living animal capable of giving life? Like I said... Give me some kind of proof from outside of tha bible to lessen tha bias. Explain how tha bible's version of things is verifiable.

I'll give your side of it a chance if you actually put some kind of evidence on tha table. Quoting a book that can't be verified is not an accurate form of evidence.

One more question : Do you copy & paste all these quotes from some kind of bible website.... or do you actually memorize this ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You really believe being created from dust is more reasonable than evolving from an actual living animal capable of giving life? Like I said... Give me some kind of proof from outside of tha bible to lessen tha bias. Explain how tha bible's version of things is verifiable.

I'll give your side of it a chance if you actually put some kind of evidence on tha table. Quoting a book that can't be verified is not an accurate form of evidence.

One more question : Do you copy & paste all these quotes from some kind of bible website.... or do you actually memorize this ? ?

How can non-life produce life? Before there was anything, there had to be something or else there would still be nothing, correct? So how can anybody believe that something can come from nothing? Life produces life. A dead corpse can not produce life because it is dead. Non-life can't produce life. Thus there has to be an eternal creator who has always existed and is the source of all life. That Creator is the Lord Jesus Christ, are you willing to let Him into your life today?
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MAN HECK NAH!!!!!!!!!

If you want to be an Ape, go ahead. But I am a HUMAN BEING MADE IN THE IMAGE OF ? .

You can miss me with that talk. For real

Isn't it possible that ? created some form of Ardi that turned into us somewhere along the line?
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Dude will never see things in any other way but what the Bible tells him too. If you took the bible away he would have nothing to stand on. His religion brings him comfort much like a placebo, and taking that away would send his whole world crashing down on him. This is why the religious zealots/fanatics so vehemently defend their beliefs.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How can non-life produce life? Before there was anything, there had to be something or else there would still be nothing, correct? So how can anybody believe that something can come from nothing? Life produces life. A dead corpse can not produce life because it is dead. Non-life can't produce life. Thus there has to be an eternal creator who has always existed and is the source of all life. That Creator is the Lord Jesus Christ, are you willing to let Him into your life today?

No the creator is Zeus. The King of all Gods.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The thing your not seeing though is that an Ape is still and Ape, no matter how much you try to sugar coat it. And I can GUARANTEE you that you will NOT see a baboon, chimp, gorilla, monkey, or any other ape stand before ? on the last day. But you will see all those who willingly rejected the love of ? stand before Him on that great and dreadful day. Take it to the bank my friend.

And yes, Jesus Christ did create man. He is ? , you know?

"26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26

Us speaks of the trinity.

Here is further confirmation that Jesus Christ created man.

"1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ? , and the Word was ? . 2The same was in the beginning with ? . 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-3

All things were made by the Word. Who is the Word?

"14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." John 1:14

Jesus Christ is the Word. He was made flesh and dwelt among us. ? became a man to redeem man. Jesus Christ always existed as the Son of ? . He had no beginning and He has no end. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The ancient of days!

Jesus is the Word made flesh. That is true, but he is not ? . Go read the Gospels. At no point does Jesus ever put himself on equal footing with ? . He is always careful to separate himself from the Father. Why would he do that if they were one in the same. If Jesus made a distinction between himself and the Father and if he directed all praise towards the father, what makes you think it is acceptable to speak of them as if they are one and the same? Jesus was ? 's Word and Will in human form, but he was not ? , at least not the Father or Most High.

Oh and someone doesn't like what you've been saying about him and his people. He's coming to get you. lol

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3XhCIcu3DLmbSvm6[/video]
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Isn't it possible that ? created some form of Ardi that turned into us somewhere along the line?

No it is not possible. Apes are apes. Now if you want to be an ape, go to the zoo and tell them that you are one.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dude will never see things in any other way but what the Bible tells him too. If you took the bible away he would have nothing to stand on. His religion brings him comfort much like a placebo, and taking that away would send his whole world crashing down on him. This is why the religious zealots/fanatics so vehemently defend their beliefs.

I trust in the true and living ? , not in the Bible. The Bible doesn't save, Jesus Christ saves. Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jesus is the Word made flesh. That is true, but he is not ? . Go read the Gospels. At no point does Jesus ever put himself on equal footing with ? . He is always careful to separate himself from the Father. Why would he do that if they were one in the same. If Jesus made a distinction between himself and the Father and if he directed all praise towards the father, what makes you think it is acceptable to speak of them as if they are one and the same? Jesus was ? 's Word and Will in human form, but he was not ? , at least not the Father or Most High.

Oh and someone doesn't like what you've been saying about him and his people. He's coming to get you. lol

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3XhCIcu3DLmbSvm6[/video]

"? said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" Exodus 3:14

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58
  • Tha-Realist
    edited February 2011
    Options

You're tha one who believes we were made from dust so that question applies to you, not me. Nobody knows for sure how tha universe and our existence came to be, but adding a ? into tha equation makes an already unrealistic theory more unrealistic.

#1 - Something came from nothing : makes no sense, I can agree with you on that.
    or
    #2 - ? came from nothing and created something from nothing : makes less sense.

I honestly don't understand how you can find #2 more believable.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You're tha one who believes we were made from dust so that question applies to you, not me. Nobody knows for sure how tha universe and our existence came to be, but adding a ? into tha equation makes an already unrealistic theory more unrealistic.

#1 - Something came from nothing : makes no sense, I can agree with you on that.
    or
    #2 - ? came from nothing and created something from nothing : makes less sense.

I honestly don't understand how you can find #2 more believable.

Who said ? came from nothing? By you saying that, your postulating that ? had a beginning. But ? clearly says that He had no beginning. He has always existed because He is eternal. Now try to wrap your mind around that my friend.