NEWSFLASH: We didn't Evolve from Apes.......... (well not exactly)

13»

Comments

• Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited February 2011
    LOL. Come on man... Tha words written in tha bible said that, NOT ? . If it's possible for ? to have "always existed because He is eternal" then why isn't it possible for the Universe to have always existed because It is eternal??? Similar logic applies to both theories at this point, so why are you so quick to dismiss anything other than "The Word of ? "?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    "? said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" Exodus 3:14

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58

So you're taking statements from two unrelated books and linking them like they go together? I hate when people play silly games like that with the Bible. In the Jesus scripture, he wasn't professing himself to be ? . They were asking him how it was that he knew Abraham even though he hadn't been born yet. He was simply saying that he existed before there was an Abraham. He wasn't equating himself to ? though.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited February 2011
    No it is not possible. Apes are apes. Now if you want to be an ape, go to the zoo and tell them that you are one.

Lol let me break something down for you.

Humans are mammals.

Humans are closely related to the Chimp family in a few different ways.

Every animals has atleast one kind of HUMAN TRAIT.

Elephants will paint if you give it a paint brush.
    Weasels steal
    Hyenas laugh
    Gorillas leave their families
    Some animals are social
    Usually females mate with males with the biggest feature with some part of their body whether it be a horn or fan or mane, tail whatever.

? created these animals

Why isnt it possible that ? created a King of these animals with all these traits that would eventually evolve into the complex human with all the ? evidence we have today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    LOL. Come on man... Tha words written in tha bible said that, NOT ? . If it's possible for ? to have "always existed because He is eternal" then why isn't it possible for the Universe to have always existed because It is eternal??? Similar logic applies to both theories at this point, so why are you so quick to dismiss anything other than "The Word of ? "?

The 2 law of thermodynamics prove that the universe had a beginning and thus can't be eternal.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    So you're taking statements from two unrelated books and linking them like they go together? I hate when people play silly games like that with the Bible. In the Jesus scripture, he wasn't professing himself to be ? . They were asking him how it was that he knew Abraham even though he hadn't been born yet. He was simply saying that he existed before there was an Abraham. He wasn't equating himself to ? though.

1. How are the 2 books unrelated, when ? said in 2 Timothy 3:16, "All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

2. Jesus Christ used the same title that He used when He revealed Himself to Moses, I AM. So how is Jesus Christ not professing Himself to be ? ? "5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of ? , thought it not robbery to be equal with ? :" Philippians 2:5-6
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    reminder that DoUwant2go2Heaven had a child out of wedlock and is not a real christian
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    All this guy does is quote scripture...not an original thought in his indoctrinated head

Don't know why yall bother...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Lol let me break something down for you.

Humans are mammals.

Humans are closely related to the Chimp family in a few different ways.

Every animals has atleast one kind of HUMAN TRAIT.

Elephants will paint if you give it a paint brush.
    Weasels steal
    Hyenas laugh
    Gorillas leave their families
    Some animals are social
    Usually females mate with males with the biggest feature with some part of their body whether it be a horn or fan or mane, tail whatever.

? created these animals

Why isnt it possible that ? created a King of these animals with all these traits that would eventually evolve into the complex human with all the ? evidence we have today?

Animals have brains my friend. They are not dumb. But ? created man to have DOMINION over the earth and all the creatures of the earth. Man was given the task by ? of subduing the earth and bringing it under our subjection. That's why we are at the top my friend. Also, man is morally responsible to ? because He fashioned us after His image and likeness. Animals are not morally accountable to ? for their actions. Only mankind is, thats why our brains can reason, contemplate, ponder, and acknowledge that there is a ? in heaven who will judge the world in righteousness at His appointed time. My dog has no clue about that my brother. All my dog wants is her food, water, and love.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    1. How are the 2 books unrelated, when ? said in 2 Timothy 3:16, "All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

2. Jesus Christ used the same title that He used when He revealed Himself to Moses, I AM. So how is Jesus Christ not professing Himself to be ? ? "5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of ? , thought it not robbery to be equal with ? :" Philippians 2:5-6

1. Paul said that. Didnt know his nickname was ? .

2. Jesus Christ never said his title was "ehyeh asher ehyeh"(mistranslated I AM THAT I AM- really I SHALL BE WHAT I SHALL according to Hebrew grammar). And it was never used as a proper noun anyway.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2011

So basically, in your opinion context doesn't matter. If you see two words in one part of the Bible and then those two words in another part of the Bible, the automatically mean the same thing even if they are being said under completely different circumstances.
  • Justa Phella
    Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
    edited February 2011
  • aaren253
    aaren253 Members Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    I just got them taken out but appearently my antibiotics gave me thrush.my whole mouth is covered in wounds, my throat is swollen and is all white. i went to the er and they gave me medicine andi have an appointment tomorrow.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2011
    aaren253 wrote: »
    I just got them taken out but appearently my antibiotics gave me thrush.my whole mouth is covered in wounds, my throat is swollen and is all white. i went to the er and they gave me medicine andi have an appointment tomorrow.

???? Is it just me or is this really random.

Also, isn't thrush most commonly contracted by people who eat some ? ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    ???? Is it just me or is this really random.
    it's spam; pay it no mind
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    If you want that creature to be your father, be my guest. My first parents (and everybody who has ever lived) are Adam and Eve. Now if you want to be an animal go right ahead. The day you die, all your misconceptions will be cleared up completely. Lord have mercy.

*tin foil hat post*