Gave my girls guy friend a beating and clearly im an azzhole

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Dude stays getting into my relationship on some slick ?

My girl was ? about me not wanting to hang out with her friends, cause they are young dumb and ? stupid! and i was tired from work, so i was going to spend time dealing with them.

So she is ? at me at front door of her place, and hes says" let him go, hes not worth the stress or drama you can do better" I tell him to go ? himself and then he trys to push me.

The fact that im much bigger and hes a little guy nothing and he ends up facedown (jerseyed) with his shirt wrapped round his head (hockeystyle fighting)

My girl freaks out i leave, she calls me this morning and called me an ? and says i need to say sorry to him and say sorry to her, im like ? off and ? you, and im not saying sorry for ? . She like call me when you want to say sorry.

Its been almost 24hrs and i dont think im going say sorry ?

Comments

• new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Actually, by apologizing it ? on him.....

damn.....how your girls' girl beat your ass.........not her creep...her side ? .....her girlfriend.....

somebody's relationship is over.........you and hers or hers and his..........

*Ediit, I had a case of A.D.D going on, I assumed you were a girl and you beat his ass.....

Nah dont apologize........
  • juice86
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My girlfriends best guy friend, i kicked the ? out of him and she wants me to say sorry and i refuse
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    She's in a threesome.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    is the dude ? ? he had it coming n e way...dont apologise blud!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    funny ?

don't apologize
  • dwade206
    edited January 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »

My girl was ? about me not wanting to hang out with her friends, cause they are young dumb and ? stupid! and i was tired from work, so i was going to spend time dealing with them.

So she is ? at me at front door of her place, and hes says" let him go, hes not worth the stress or drama you can do better" I tell him to go ? himself and then he trys to push me.

The fact that im much bigger and hes a little guy nothing and he ends up facedown (jerseyed) with his shirt wrapped round his head (hockeystyle fighting)

My girl freaks out i leave, she calls me this morning and called me an ? and says i need to say sorry to him and say sorry to her, im like ? off and ? you, and im not saying sorry for ? . She like call me when you want to say sorry.

yup, they ?
  • juice86
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He's one of those really girly guys that seem ? , but claims hes straight
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    unless thats your thats your fiance or wife, you lost....you caught emotions
  • juice86
    edited January 2011
    Options
    unless thats your thats your fiance or wife, you lost....you caught emotions

Not going to lie, i did catch feelings. But she just lets this guy stay in hear ear.
  • juice86
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah

NO

No way. Dont apologize tell ya girl to ? or next time it will be worst.Homeboy learned a valuable lesson about mindin his

No joke i could of done alot more to him, im so much bigger then him. Him 5,2 130 i guess im 277lb 5,9
  • dwade206
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No joke i could of done alot more to him, im so much bigger then him. Him 5,2 130 i guess im 277lb 5,9

? how the ? are you 277 lbs. at 5'9?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? how the ? are you 277 lbs. at 5'9?

Green-Bay-Packers-B-J-Raji-wants-to-run-the-ball-54039.jpg

ol raji ass ? LOL
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My girlfriends best guy friend, i kicked the ? out of him and she wants me to say sorry and i refuse

yea my bad man, thought you was a chick at frst with this being the powder room....

Nah homie, dont apologize for ? ...it kinda is a win win....other than you lost for losing ur cool as others have said.......you never really supposed to be emotional with the other party about this type ? .......you shoulda check the chick.....but I guess if dude is a around often enough, the ? prolly would annoy the ? outta me too ......
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yea my bad man, thought you was a chick at frst with this being the powder room....

Nah homie, dont apologize for ? ...it kinda is a win win....other than you lost for losing ur cool as others have said.......you never really supposed to be emotional with the other party about this type ? .......you shoulda check the chick.....but I guess if dude is a around often enough, the ? prolly would annoy the ? outta me too ......

this is a hard choice here tho.... technically it is ok to check a man for doing ? ? ? . it would only be wrong to go at dude for smashing. but even in that case, if dude smashes AND TAUNTS/TEASES YOU, a fair fade isnt actually out of the rule books

classic example of handling it like gentlemen or gangstas
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Personally, I don't think you should apologize. Dude should have stayed out of something that wasn't any of his business, and IMO, he got what he deserved.

But.....you could work this to your advantage. Apologize and come off looking like the bigger man. You do that, and dude still tries to ? on you, he looks like the ? . If your girl takes his side after that, you know what the deal is with her, too.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    any man that says some ? like that to another man deserves an asswhoopin.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You do realize you just gave the greenlight for your girl to give dude some sympathy ? right?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? yourself for not knocking the ? out with one blow.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    You do realize you just gave the greenlight for your girl to give dude some sympathy ? right?
    Word. Even if that guy is a ? she's gonna ? his ? ass while he giggles.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You just lost your ? fam.

You now share that girl.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    iunno mayne.. i cant call it..
    but what i do know is that Canada is now my choice country when it comes to Vodka...

Crystal Head >>>>>>>
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    iunno mayne.. i cant call it..
    but what i do know is that Canada is now my choice country when it comes to Vodka...

Crystal Head >>>>>>>

Damn I can't call it reminds me of Pac in Poetic Justice
  • juice86
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Green-Bay-Packers-B-J-Raji-wants-to-run-the-ball-54039.jpg

ol raji ass ? LOL

9 years of football got me that big, im now working at coming down. I was 330 at one time, but my dreams of being in the nfl never came true
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I usually don't condone senseless violence, but dude overstepped his boundaries and yo girl is on some severe ? . Dude got what he had coming cause the only way he would even respond w/ some "leave him girl" ? is if he is ? ( which is my first thought ) or if he wants to or is already smashing yo gal. Drop her now and save yourself the pain of doing it later.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

[So she is ? at me at front door of her place, and hes says" let him go, hes not worth the stress or drama you can do better" I tell him to go ? himself and then he trys to push me.

This leads me to think he's ? . If he was ? ' why would he get mad about you not wanting to go with them? If you were that much bigger than me and I was ? your girl, I would hope you wanted to stay away. (Gives me more time to work).