How much do you hate the steelers?

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    ? the steelers and that ? excuse for rootin for the steelers...

I dont have a horse in the race, im just lookin forward to a good ass game...and IF Tomlin n em win thats a good look

But the more imortant question is, which NO ONE has answered, if u not a Rvaens fan, how can it b '? Steelers' it makes no sense...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    I dont have a horse in the race, im just lookin forward to a good ass game...and IF Tomlin n em win thats a good look

But the more imortant question is, which NO ONE has answered, if u not a Rvaens fan, how can it b '? Steelers' it makes no sense...

as an eagles fan...? the steelers lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Vikings got a black coach now everybody jump on the bandwagon. Don't worry there's plenty of room.

I'm "? the steelers" cause they are classless team with classless players. ? cheap shot kids. I hate ? players so ? the steelers.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Winning attracts haters glad we are not losers.LOL@Will Munny& the vikings.Ill be glad when they move to L.A. Minnesota doesnt even deserve pro teams.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Winning attracts haters glad we are not losers.LOL@Will Munny& the vikings.Ill be glad when they move to L.A. Minnesota doesnt even deserve pro teams.

lmao gotdamn
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Ravens, Bengals, Browns. Could also include the Jags and titans-going back to the AFC central days. Former division rivals plus them getting *superbowl 40 handed to them, ? the steelers. That answer your question?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

black-and-yellow-o.gif

black-and-yellow-dance-o.gif

snoop-black-and-yellow-o.gif

Good lookin of tha gifs cj
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ravens, Bengals, Browns. Could also include the Jags and titans-going back to the AFC central days. Former division rivals plus them getting *superbowl 40 handed to them, ? the steelers. That answer your question?

Nawfside...the score was 21-10 the seahawks wasnt going to win that game regaurdless of what did or didnt happen.
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ay

Okay clearly you don't know ? about sports.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    every time the steelers win, it makes the cowboys even less relevant, so i'm glad to see them win more titles
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    every time the steelers win, it makes the cowboys even less relevant, so i'm glad to see them win more titles

Thus leaving us as the most hated team in the nfl.@Will Munny: What is your arguement? You hate a team beacuse of a song they play on the radio,you really dont know ? about sports.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    with all my heart them the jets, the pats, and the saints can die in a ? plane crash on the way to a football game
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    with all my heart them the jets, the pats, and the saints can die in a ? plane crash on the way to a football game

Whos your team?????
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Whos your team?????

Colts all day

black and yellow my ass
  • northside7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nawfside...the score was 21-10 the seahawks wasnt going to win that game regaurdless of what did or didnt happen.

I expect that from a steelers fan lol..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Colts all day

black and yellow my ass

Cool,respectable team i understand your dislike for the jets/patriots.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah I don't think steelers are most hated. I'd guess more people hate the jets and the Pats. People actually respect the steelers tradition, only having 3 head coaches is impressive and Pitt doesn't really have a villain coach or owner
  • northside7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thus leaving us as the most hated team in the nfl.

@bold- I think thats because of SB 40. Packers got the most titles in football...
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @bold- I think thats because of SB 40. Packers got the most titles in football...

Not super bowls.....we got 6 tittles btw.
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thus leaving us as the most hated team in the nfl.@Will Munny: What is your arguement? You hate a team beacuse of a song they play on the radio,you really dont know ? about sports.

? read, tool
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'm "? the steelers" cause they are classless team with classless players. ? cheap shot kids. I hate ? players so ? the steelers.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its not that i hate them... but my ? homeboy is a die hard..
    he was a fat fullback in HS and his dream was to be our startin RB by senior year and Bettis was his hero..

i jus hate seein my friends team accomplish anything..
    so in sayin that.. ? THE STEELERS AND PACKERS..

RAIDERS AND COWBOYS TOO!
  • northside7
    edited January 2011
    Options

yeah *6 SBs. But those titles still count, they were in the NFL...
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

12 titles >>>> 6. You ? sucked for the first 40+ years you were a team. ? you cant overlook that fact.

If it weren't for the immaculate deception you ? would still be in the cellar where you belonged. We gave you a style to run with while the refs kept ya'll in games. I really do hope Clay Matthews really does pull a Big Ben on Big Ben, while Charles Woodson stands outside of the pocket making sure he can't squirm his ass out. I mean that. I wont be satisfied 'til it look like he has a Falcons jersey on with ? stains on it 'cause it's so ? .
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

black-and-yellow-o.gif

black-and-yellow-dance-o.gif

snoop-black-and-yellow-o.gif

• Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    12 titles >>>> 6. You ? sucked for the first 40+ years you were a team. ? you cant overlook that fact.

If it weren't for the immaculate deception you ? would still be in the cellar where you belonged. We gave you a style to run with while the refs kept ya'll in games. I really do hope Clay Matthews really does pull a Big Ben on Big Ben, while Charles Woodson stands outside of the pocket making sure he can't squirm his ass out. I mean that. I wont be satisfied 'til it look like he has a Falcons jersey on with ? stains on it 'cause it's so ? .

The raiders have been sucking for the past 9 seasons,talk to someone else bruh.