yo billfinger where are you with the mj avi...

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
this ? started another dumb ? people say in cheap seats part 2 cause the first one went into hof i guess. but he from chi town and said before the season started when we made the ? trade...the bucks is gonna be a better team than the bulls...lmfao. he said we'd be 5 or 6 seed at best this year let me find out you fell back cause you over there playing the mj game on the 360. what the bulls looking like now and noah been out for the last 2 months and will be back soon so you still gonna stand by your statement?

Comments

• A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yea i remember that ? not like i'm surprised though he always wants to take the contrary opinion even if it's going against his own team - real rap the Bulls going to the Eastern Conference Finals this year and i won't be that surprised to see them beat Miami and get to the NBA Finals.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    yea i remember that ? not like i'm surprised though he always wants to take the contrary opinion even if it's going against his own team - real rap the Bulls going to the Eastern Conference Finals this year and i won't be that surprised to see them beat Miami and get to the NBA Finals.

lol @ the Bulls going to the ECF
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ lol'in like that's even an unpopular opinion. a LOT of people are sayin Chicago is a solid #2 seed in the East
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    To be fair the Bucks have been plagued by injuries, i thought the bulls was go be the 4th best team in the conference but im surprised they doing this well with ? and Noah missing games
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited January 2011
    Options
    T/s from buffalo and is a "bulls fan" dont worry about my squad rose took it to another level thats why they doin good

and reaperbong you never post about the bulls dont hop on the bandwagon now

i do post about the Bulls and FOH i been on this 'bandwagon' since 1990 why don't you go ahead and hop off my bandwagon and these nuts while you're at it ole bitter for no reason mufucker.

BTW here's some real Bulls talk for ya http://www.chicitysports.com/forum
  • Hotnikelz
    Hotnikelz Members Posts: 430
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao @ the bulls being the 2nd best team in the east

miami and MAYBE orlando are definitely better

its one thing to support your team but come the ? on ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hotnikelz wrote: »

Right now they are the 2nd best team, we just beat both of those teams you named
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    To be fair to that ? I didn't think we'd be as good as we are now before the season started either. ? may not be anywhere near as good as advertised imo, but he's still an integral part of my team, but Rose has picked up the slack like you'd never believe b. I swear we're like Basketball's equivalent of the 2010-2011 Green Bay Packers when it comes to overcoming injuries that should have cost us the whole season but didn't.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they're are doing better than i thought they would, but i never thought they wouldn't be in the top 4 seeds, and i damn sure didn't think the bucks would be better
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lots of fake fans in here

and smh @ attention ? by making a thread instead of just finding the quote and putting it in his thread, thats how you coulda sonned him bruh.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    lol @ the Bulls going to the ECF
    Hotnikelz wrote: »

lol at you ? acting like the bulls aint second in the East and they've only been at full strength for what 6 games...

Miami maybe, Orlando? hell naw
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yea it's alotta fake ass Bulls fans that have jumped on the wagon and they were talking ? before the season started about the Bulls
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Like who? You talkin bout on here or in the streets?

Both but on the streets they are worse and i know a few people that still try to deny that the Bulls have improved and are a good team now.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh yea, LMAO @ "billfinger"
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    i do post about the Bulls and FOH i been on this 'bandwagon' since 1990 why don't you go ahead and hop off my bandwagon and these nuts while you're at it ole bitter for no reason mufucker.

BTW here's some real Bulls talk for ya http://www.chicitysports.com/forum

lol what happened to you when jay culter got hurt?