do you lose respect for rappers who r heavy on twitter?

bunz
bunz Members Posts: 1,000
edited January 2011 in The Reason
at the end of the day if u make dope music it is what it is.... but that twitter ? is so ? ... like on some ? complex ? ... i
got ? bills to pay u think i care about your day?

if they use it to promote thats one thing but yall know what im talking about.... kanye, buddens type dudes

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? that. Them ? are hilarious. More celebs should be on twitter tweetin actual real ?
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    50 and game biggest twitter homos
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    tweetin dont make me lose anything for them,,,i think its nice they let obsessive fans into a lil piece of their world

i lose respect for an artist that has a criminal theme in music then acts it out in interviews and public appearances
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    speakin of which

smh @ remy ma still being in prison for shootin her best friend for a publicity stunt

this proves money be buying cases and these rappers be snitchin

remy ma got mo time than all them other rappers and her trial was speedy as ?
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I never respected Joe Buttons
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    nah, not really.. it just screams "look at me, look at what I'm doing" and etc..

smh even more at the folks that "follow" other grown men..

get a life
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I dont like Twitter but y'all ? act like y'all different. Like Facebook and what have you ain't the same. FOH.

Twitter is good if you wanna get info about your fav celebs. Alotta times they post tour dates, new music, new album info, who they working with, pics/vids of them in the lab etc so that's the reason why ppl like following them.

I think Fab and ? like that are corny. Cuz they basically just on there to "go in" on the latest trending topic and hashtag and say some corny ? to get some more followers/sound entertaining.

Wht i cant stand on Twitter tho is the fake ass "be positive today/pray to the lord/i just donated to the kids" phony ? ? that alot of ppl do on Twitter. Live a ? lie. Fake ass muthafuckas.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? twitter altogether, I could give a ? what somebody is doing in there life
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I'm on twitter and i don't really be paying attention to what other muthafuckers are doing. I use it to get beats,talk to fans directly, collab with other artist, and promo albums etc.. but if i'm working on something i won't really be on the ? because i'm doing work. like if you really working you don't have time to be on that ? no way.

oh follow me on twitter @MCtheRapper
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? that. Them ? are hilarious. More celebs should be on twitter tweetin actual real ?

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? twitter altogether, I could give a ? what somebody is doing in there life

pretty much
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    ? claim they hard on wax then ? all day long on twitter = wack!!!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    SMH at ? who aren't on Twitter thinking that Twitter is really just people telling each other what they're doing at any given moment.
  • D.James1026
    D.James1026 Members Posts: 257
    edited January 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    SMH at ? who aren't on Twitter thinking that Twitter is really just people telling each other what they're doing at any given moment.

This....And SMH @ The "I hate teh social networking sites!! Waahhh, theyre ? " movement....On an internet forum of all places....
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I dont use the ? so it doesnt bother me what they say or do on there, i dont see why it would bother anyone, if you dont wanna hear what they have to say dont follow them simple as that.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Twitter is marketing 101. There shouldnt be a celeb NOT on twitter

And i guarantee every celeb's manager tells them the same.

My problem is the OTHER million motherf's usin it. Who knew dik ridin would have an outlet...smh

And if you dont like 50 after seein some of his ? (via other websites) you either have no sense of humor or are a crab ass ngga. Duke is funny.
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I still don't understand how twitter works, so it doesn't bother me.
  • S2J
    edited January 2011

Well...lol...what else its it?

morgan-freeman.jpg
  • Hatter
    edited January 2011
    I still don't understand how twitter works, so it doesn't bother me.

^^^^^this....do you need a phone for the ? or is it like checking your E-Mail?
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hatter wrote: »
    ^^^^^this....do you need a phone for the ? or is it like checking your E-Mail?

Twitter is no different than Facebook, Myspace or whatever. Just a site where you follow ppl/ppl follow you, you get messages and what have you. Ppl update their status and all that.

Yeah you can log in on Twitter from your phone or just the computer.
  • Hatter
    edited January 2011
    its really not that complex.

its like signing up for a forum.

u sign up. if u want to see what someone posts, u follow them. if people want to see what YOU say, they follow u. u can set it so that people cant follow you without your permission.

you can only direct message people who you follow and who follow you

retweeting is the equivalent of liking someones post.

subtweeting is when people subliminally tweet about someone.

if you @*insert persons name*, you are mentioning them.

the timeline (TL) is basically a persons list of messages. followers will ONLY see messages if you arent mentioning someone OR if you're mentioning someone they follow as well.

you're welcome.

word thanks.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I dont use twitter...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Well...lol...what else its it?

morgan-freeman.jpg

Essentially, its just like the IC - or any other forum - without the structure. ? be on there conversing just like anywhere else. Here's a perfect example of some ? I posted this morning:

'Remember when cats used to debate about who was better: 8Ball and MJG or UGK.'

'That was like the southern Hip Hop version of MJ vs. Prince'

'I was raised on both...but UGK def won.'

That ? sparked an hour long conversation/debate with like 4 of my followers.
  • S2J
    edited January 2011
    Essentially, its just like the IC - or any other forum - without the structure. ? be on there conversing just like anywhere else. Here's a perfect example of some ? I posted this morning:

'Remember when cats used to debate about who was better: 8Ball and MJG or UGK.'

'That was like the southern Hip Hop version of MJ vs. Prince'

'I was raised on both...but UGK def won.'

That ? sparked an hour long conversation/debate with like 4 of my followers.

I see........