Muppet Baby Creators Tells Tiny To Change Her Face; Doesn’t Believe Resemblance

JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
to Miss Piggy

Muppet Babies creator Jim Henson and Company says Ti’s wife Tiny should change her face.
They don’t appreciate the confusion that is being caused in the media.
Here’s the official statement from Jim Henson Company:

“Miss Piggy is a trademark of the Muppet Babies franchise and we will go to any length to protect what we’ve worked so hard to build says the angry puppet creators about one of the more popular Muppet babies Piggy…”

Why exactly are you prosecuting Tiny (Ti’s Wife) on this level; to go at lengths to compare her to the looks of a puppet?

“Mainly, because I was contacted by one of our agents after seeing her new photoshoot in Sister 2 Sister magazine and I don’t think the striking resemblance to Ms Piggy is just a coincidence. I think in the mist of plastic surgery which she obviously has had done…She was going for a LOOK and Miss piggy is certainly it.”

Whats wrong with a person being a fan of the iconic Miss Piggy? I’m sure this isn’t the first time you’ve seen such a resemblance in a person to one of your popular Muppet characters?

"Were flattered that something we created is admired so much as to want to create and mimic the look, but there is a such thing as unfair competition and trademark infringement and the Miss Piggy look, visuals, and videos are all under ownership by Jim Henson Company and we don’t appreciate some Hip Hop Wifey trying to tarnish our fun, family oriented brand"

Rep. Patrick Pinksy of Jim Henson reached out to Tiny’s manager and Grand Hustle Records, but has yet to hear anything back as of yet.
I’ll keep you updated as things heat up between the two

piggy.jpg

Comments