I finally get it. I don't condone it, but I do get it.

jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I see why negroes that are making that big paper, whether it be ballin or through school, often leave the sistas alone. When you in that upper echelon of socialites, you pretty much want to negate as much ? ? as u can. Being with a black woman, you will inevitably and inexplicably encounter moments where ? ? is unavoidable. You don't want anything that will jeopardize your money game and ? ? can definitely do that. Often times it's not even from your wife, but from her family and friends.

So ya I understand when a brotha goes and gets that white girl that's used to having something. Cuz there is nothing worse than a black chick that aint never had ? suddenly coming into some money. They turn ALL THE WAY BRAND NEW. If you can't follow, watch Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Comments

• jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Why is this in the Social Lounge?

Anyways thats just an example of black chicks that got a lil money from their husbands acting ? crazy. I rarely see a white chick thats married to a black man act that insane.
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    I don't even watch them. It's AN EXAMPLE.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I see why negroes that are making that big paper, whether it be ballin or through school, often leave the sistas alone. When you in that upper echelon of socialites, you pretty much want to negate as much ? ? as u can. Being with a black woman, you will inevitably and inexplicably encounter moments where ? ? is unavoidable. You don't want anything that will jeopardize your money game and ? ? can definitely do that. Often times it's not even from your wife, but from her family and friends.

So ya I understand when a brotha goes and gets that white girl that's used to having something. Cuz there is nothing worse than a black chick that aint never had ? suddenly coming into some money. They turn ALL THE WAY BRAND NEW. If you can't follow, watch Real Housewives of Atlanta.

co-sign to a certain extent
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    I don't condone interracial relationships btw. I just understand now.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i disagree. don't feel it has 2 do with black women around money but more to do with ? getting there ? wet from a race they're not used to or was unable to ? b4.

Or the fact that it be black ass ? that hate their skin tones and want their kids lite skinted.....ymcmb
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    When you are a top talent athlete, you got white ? in a bundle. They throw themselves at you. So it aint like they just getting a new taste.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    idk ? just feel they're doing better when they got a bish from another race, look at ol boy getting roasted then posting his hustle and flow ? bish like it would earn him points...