Who falls out of Love faster....Women or Men?

Options

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lil short bodied memphis nigglette it look like ?

i need more hands

that's you b?

YOU BEIN EXTORTED?

Why you think that's me?? Hmmmm???
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

why you think that's me?? Hmmmm???

iono jonesy, you tell me b

i'm listenin pimpin

IT LOOK LIKE YO DARK ? SKIN TONE
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's what's up...nothing like having your own, and being able to fix it up the way you want *thumbs up*

your more than welcome anytime
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That aint Jones.....
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    iono jonesy, you tell me b

i'm listenin pimpin

IT LOOK LIKE YO DARK ? SKIN TONE

First off, I'm brown skin, thank you. And secondly, yeah that's me...Skype is a muthafucka....and third, I did it for the people.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    But knowin you jonesy

it's some dead ass wrong ? ? chick
  • texas409
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That aint Jones.....

i agree

she aint that bout it
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited January 2011
    Options

first off, i'm brown skin, thank you. And secondly, yeah that's me...skype is a muthafucka....and third, i did it for the people.

1st off yo ass tar colored like me and india arie

2nd it looked like you..look's can be deceiving b...

3rd.. I aint gone tell nobodY you gettin extorted

skype huh?

I'm everywhere , you never there jonesy

But knowin you jonesy

it's some dead ass wrong ? ? chick
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    put it like this...who gets more restraining orders put on them men or women?
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would think that men fall out of love quicker than women....with men, he will leave a woman over a bowl of cereal if he's fed up with her ? . For a woman, she will take so much off of a man, and find reasons to stay and work things out. A man will go out and bang another chick with no problem...a woman will still think about her man first, and then have sex as a means to "get over" him.

Nah...men could go ? 20 different chicks & still have love for our "main". Now some might feel if he did that, then he really doesn't love her anyway but, that's another thread for another day. Men just have this "wall" up in our brain, this "filter". A "schema" for how we view & interact with women.

Its:

A. ?
    B. "My Heart"

Its damn near impossible to ? because we're wired to view each chick as a nut & nothin more but, once a chick breaks that barrier down.....she's in there. For life bruh LOL. Don't matter what happens, barring any crazy criminal act, we'll always have love for that female.

Chicks can just throw a ? away like yesterday's garbage.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would think that men fall out of love quicker than women....with men, he will leave a woman over a bowl of cereal if he's fed up with her ? . For a woman, she will take so much off of a man, and find reasons to stay and work things out. A man will go out and bang another chick with no problem...a woman will still think about her man first, and then have sex as a means to "get over" him.

When a man is TRULY ( keyword ) "in love", he won't just up and leave or cheat on his woman. If a man thinks otherwise, he might wanna check himself and decide whether he is really "in love" w/ his s/o OR if he just loves or likes her a lot.
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1st off yo ass tar colored like me and india arie

2nd it looked like you..look's can be deceiving b...

3rd.. I aint gone tell nobodY you gettin extorted

skype huh?

I'm everywhere , you never there jonesy

Breh, I'm brown like MC Lyte...my momma is blurple but I took after my dad's skintone...and no, I didn't get extorted, I got bored.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    It may be harder for men to TRULY fall in love, but when we do it's a wrap.
    Women on the other hand tend to fall quicker, but.............

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Women,most will find anything to leave a ? over weather it be his ? isnt big enough(n/h) or he aint got enough money,to his personality is messed up.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That aint Jones.....

I 2nd the motion
    <<Insert Ducktales gif>>
    Pending full body visual confirmation.....
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options

Ask a man how he'd react if he found out his woman cheated on him...if he says he'd honestly just say "? you" and leave he ain't in love...if he hesitates before he answers, stutters, and then refuses to answer it's because even picturing her cheating takes him to a very bad place...that man is in love
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ask a man how he'd react if he found out his woman cheated on him...if he says he'd honestly just say "? you" and leave he ain't in love...if he hesitates before he answers, stutters, and then refuses to answer it's because even picturing her cheating takes him to a very bad place...that man is in love

LOL...Speaking from experience?
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Nah...men could go ? 20 different chicks & still have love for our "main". Now some might feel if he did that, then he really doesn't love her anyway but, that's another thread for another day. Men just have this "wall" up in our brain, this "filter". A "schema" for how we view & interact with women.

Its:

A. ?
    B. "My Heart"

Its damn near impossible to ? because we're wired to view each chick as a nut & nothin more but, once a chick breaks that barrier down.....she's in there. For life bruh LOL. Don't matter what happens, barring any crazy criminal act, we'll always have love for that female.

Chicks can just throw a ? away like yesterday's garbage.

I understand completely where you are coming from. A man, just like a woman, has a barrier that is put up so that ? can not, or will not find its way through...kinda like when the sperm meets the egg...it has to eat through the membrane before it hits pay dirt....honestly speaking though...how many men do you know that will cry for weeks on end at the very thought of some woman? How many men will sit outside her job, or hide in the bushes for a peek at that woman he "loves"?
    nex gin wrote: »
    When a man is TRULY ( keyword ) "in love", he won't just up and leave or cheat on his woman. If a man thinks otherwise, he might wanna check himself and decide whether he is really "in love" w/ his s/o OR if he just loves or likes her a lot.

Lies. A man will cheat because the urge to do it is there...even if he is truly in "love" a man has to reach that point where cheating no longer makes sense to him...and it ain't love that does it...his old ass just got tired.
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    LOL...Speaking from experience?

from both sides...
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I'm sure any man, at the very thought of his woman getting bent over the sink, would put him a bad place...however, that mostly comes from his pride. He could give a damn about her cheating...he wants to know if the dude was better than him.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited January 2011
    Options

breh, i'm brown like mc lyte...my momma is blurple but i took after my dad's skintone...and no, i didn't get extorted, i got bored.

lyte as a rock would tell you that she slave ? dark

blurple? Like crunchy black blurple?

Bored? Why you bored?

Why don't i believe you?

Cause it says so manly she is...
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I understand completely where you are coming from. A man, just like a woman, has a barrier that is put up so that ? can not, or will not find its way through...kinda like when the sperm meets the egg...it has to eat through the membrane before it hits pay dirt....honestly speaking though...how many men do you know that will cry for weeks on end at the very thought of some woman? How many men will sit outside her job, or hide in the bushes for a peek at that woman he "loves"?

Lies. A man will cheat because the urge to do it is there...even if he is truly in "love" a man has to reach that point where cheating no longer makes sense to him...and it ain't love that does it...his old ass just got tired.

Alot of ? on here play tough but, they've listened to Brian Mcknight albums in the comfort of their homes during Thunderstorms sobbing away...

Fundz been married like 3 times...I know that fool cried over a chick
  • texas409
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh@ what this thread turned into
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm sure any man, at the very thought of his woman getting bent over the sink, would put him a bad place...however, that mostly comes from his pride. He could give a damn about her cheating...he wants to know if the dude was better than him.

Nah there's some ? who really wouldn't give a ? if they're girl came and said "I ? so and so"...I've seen it happen and I've seen those same dudes sitting a listening to Sade over a woman they loved
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options

According to the Stalking Resource Center:

* 1,006,970 women and 370,990 men are stalked annually in the United States.
    * 1 in 12 women and 1 in 45 men will be stalked in their lifetime.
    * 77% of female and 64% of male victims know their stalker.
    * 87% of stalkers are men.
    * 59% of female victims and 30% of male victims are stalked by an intimate partner.
    any more questions....