The Most RIDICULOUS Conspiracy Theories You've Heard

Options
Neva_Change
Neva_Change Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Social Lounge
I can think of a few....

The one where the moon is an artificial spacecraft (lmao), the one where humans were created by reptile scientists to have them work as slaves (lol), the one where the dinosaurs died out because of a nuclear war between reptilians and ancient humans (sci-fi stuff indeed)...the one where there was a war between the military and reptoid species in an underground biogenetic laboratory in the 1970's in New Mexico, and this is my favorite right here..... the one where the earth is hollow and there's advanced alien races living beneath us.

bwhahahahahahah

wtf is wrong with these people.

Pathetic, aren't they?

Comments

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ever hear about the people who claim that the WTC was NOT destroyed, and is actually still there - hidden by hologram? Dead serious. Craziest one I've heard.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know people who think the US government purposely destroyed the world trade center.

I've also met people online that think the illuminati is in hip hop.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    I know people who think the US government purposely destroyed the world trade center.

lol.........
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    some sand ? huddlin up in a cave usin rocks as reference point concocting a grand scheme to perform the most deadliest terror attack on the world's strongest nation that was helpless to stop it..
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options

Hip Hop is controlled like any other popular culture music category. The proof is in the symbols being used over and over again.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hip Hop is controlled like any other popular culture music category. The proof is in the symbols being used over and over again.

Glenn Beck frequently evokes Martin Luther King. Proof that Glenn Beck is black.
  • CrownChakra
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I can think of a few....

The one where the moon is an artificial spacecraft (lmao), the one where humans were created by reptile scientists to have them work as slaves (lol), the one where the dinosaurs died out because of a nuclear war between reptilians and ancient humans (sci-fi stuff indeed)...the one where there was a war between the military and reptoid species in an underground biogenetic laboratory in the 1970's in New Mexico, and this is my favorite right here..... the one where the earth is hollow and there's advanced alien races living beneath us.

bwhahahahahahah

wtf is wrong with these people.

Pathetic, aren't they?
    gum989 wrote: »
    Ever hear about the people who claim that the WTC was NOT destroyed, and is actually still there - hidden by hologram? Dead serious. Craziest one I've heard.

All that is ? and shouldn't be lumped together with the practical conspiracy theorists. These guys were sci-fi nerds before they became conspiracy theorists. So its not surprising.

Hip Hop has been controlled since the near beginning. All the proof is in the signs and hand gestures that pop up over and over again. There is a clear pattern thats blatantly obvious
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The problem with conspiracy theorists is that none of them can think for themselves, so when you tell them things contrary to the nonsense they've been taught, they get upset and will usually just start spewing insults or putting words in your mouth to knock down some strawmen.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I had a conspiracy theorist tell me that Jennifer Hudson had her family killed so that ? could get into the illuminati smh
  • BASED Zod
    BASED Zod Members Posts: 68
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kennedy was killed because Marylin Monroe was a queen in the illuminati and he violated her
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the Illuminati BS
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    The problem with conspiracy theorists is that none of them can think for themselves, so when you tell them things contrary to the nonsense they've been taught, they get upset and will usually just start spewing insults or putting words in your mouth to knock down some strawmen.

this post jus reeks of irony..
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Glenn Beck frequently evokes Martin Luther King. Proof that Glenn Beck is black.

Sonned. Damn.
  • CrownChakra
    edited January 2011
    Options

Th problem with skeptics is that they let the media think for them and think the world is a perfect place where the government businessmen and influential people who meet in secret can do no wrong. When they are told how the world really is they would rather keep their current beliefs instead of changing their world view as they know it because its easier to keep their sheepish way of thinking and call everyone else crazy. They think its easier to accept things they way they are instead of questioning them.
    I had a conspiracy theorist tell me that Jennifer Hudson had her family killed so that ? could get into the illuminati smh

Its called blood sacrifices. I'm not sure if she actually did that, but any who claims they are not part of a secret society usually is. If your not part of one why get defensive and say your not and blah blah blah.

Entertainers dont join the Illuminati because they are just pawns on the outside. Most entertainers dont even know they are being used, but their video directors still have them flash the same signs and symbols in their videos.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Th problem with skeptics is that they let the media think for them and think the world is a perfect place where the government businessmen and influential people who meet in secret can do no wrong. When they are told how the world really is they would rather keep their current beliefs instead of changing their world view as they know it because its easier to keep their sheepish way of thinking and call everyone else crazy. They think its easier to accept things they way they are instead of questioning them.

Its called blood sacrifices. I'm not sure if she actually did that, but any who claims they are not part of a secret society usually is. If your not part of one why get defensive and say your not and blah blah blah.

Entertainers dont join the Illuminati because they are just pawns on the outside. Most entertainers dont even know they are being used, but their video directors still have them flash the same signs and symbols in their videos.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

she's not even THAT popular lmao she was all broken up when her family got murdered gtfohwtbs blood sacrifice?? lmao this aint 1800 BC nobody is doin that ? now
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options

Exactly as I said, he puts words in my mouth so he can knock down a strawman. Good job.
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

Random attack with no explanation. Behold the brilliance.
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Random attack with no explanation. Behold the brilliance.

better???
    i didnt have to say it..
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    better???
    i didnt have to say it..

Yeah, he explained that what I said was exactly accurate. Thanks for agreeing with me.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    co-sign.....
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, he explained that what I said was exactly accurate. Thanks for agreeing with me.

i do actually agree..
    but the ? goes both ways hence the irony..

both types believe whatever's told to them..
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i heard something about the Bourne series of movies being a documentary about the US government
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All of them to be honest
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Joe DiMaggio had something to do with the death of JFK and his brother because of what happen to Maryln Monroe his ex