The Most RIDICULOUS Conspiracy Theories You've Heard

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    i heard something about the Bourne series of movies being a documentary about the US government

Well that also suggests weak command of the English language.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hip Hop is controlled like any other popular culture music category. The proof is in the symbols being used over and over again.

That's not proof, you should have used the word "evidence" instead of "proof," even tho that's some weak ass evidence.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    some sand ? huddlin up in a cave usin rocks as reference point concocting a grand scheme to perform the most deadliest terror attack on the world's strongest nation that was helpless to stop it..

Good, so I'm not the only one that thinks this whole terrorist thing is complete ? .
  • Jonas.dini
    edited January 2011
    Ok in all seriousness tho, the stupidest conspiracies to me are the ones that are totally counterintuitive, so much so that I find myself asking totally dumbfounded questions to their proponents. Like the conspiracy that Suge Knight had tupac shot... why would suge knight have someone open fire with an automatic weapon on a car he was in? And people use the counterintuitive argument to support the theory, like "maybe he did that just to make himself look innocent" or some illogical bs like that.

Or that the US attacked itself... why would the US attack itself?

Those types are the most frustrating to me.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Good, so I'm not the only one that thinks this whole terrorist thing is complete ? .

alot of ? thats said should be flipped around..
    the ? the government be shovelin should be looked at with the exact same scrutiny people look at conspiracy theorist claims..
    but u know.. if its on the news and the government who investigated itself says so it must be true..

i swear common sense aint common..
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Ok in all seriousness tho, the stupidest conspiracies to me are the ones that are totally counterintuitive, so much so that I find myself asking totally dumbfounded questions to their proponents. Like the conspiracy that Suge Knight had tupac shot... why would suge knight have someone open fire with an automatic weapon on a car he was in? And people use the counterintuitive argument to support the theory, like "maybe he did that just to make himself look innocent" or some illogical bs like that.

case in point..
  • Jonas.dini
    edited January 2011
    case in point..

I'm not following you, care to elaborate?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

This pretty much sums up how I feel. I'm not a skeptic just to be contrarian. I am kuz most theories is ? . ? has to make sense or accomplish some sort of goal. Like ? out there reply tryin to destroy the world. Lol @ ? dreamin up these James Bond villains in they conspiracy theories.
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    I'm not following you, care to elaborate?

sayin the US wont attack itself or its people is like sayin a ? wont beat herself up and call the police and blame it on her dude who jus left her for another ? ..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    sayin the US wont attack itself or its people is like sayin a ? wont beat herself up and call the police and blame it on her dude who jus left her for another ? ..

No, your analogy does not fit the scope of the reality.

You might be able to convince a dark, smoke-filled room full of old "illuminati" men that a false flag operation is worthwhile.

But when you say "Here's an idea: We'll blow up the most valuable commercial building in our empire and also hit the Pentagon...."

How do you think a cabal of industrialists is going to react to that?

They're gonna say "..........What are you, ? ? ?"

What really happened (and I know this for a fact because a little bird told me) is that Bush/Cheney and Co. were willing to let a well-known terrorist attack something so they could have a pretext for major intervention in important oil pipeline areas. As Condoleeza Rice admitted, they knew in the late 90's that Al Qaeda was interested in using commercial airliners to smash things. They did not have a clue that it would be the WTC and the Pentagon. They would never have gone for that.
  • Jonas.dini
    edited January 2011

lol

That's a preposterous analogy.

Conspiracy theorists say that the Bush Administration did it so it would have an excuse to go into Iraq and Afghanistan, but they would/could have invaded those countries on some ? pretext anyways, Americans don't give a ? . And if they were gonna use 9/11 as a reason to attack Iraq or Afghanistan, why did they make most of the hijackers Saudis? Why attack the pentagon and destroy the wtc in the process? And how could they possibly keep it secret in this era of wikileaks and emails being printed in the news? It just doesn't make any sense.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited January 2011
    jonas checjk yiur pm's
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Jesus dying for my sins????? Been 'round for couple thousand yrs.
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    No, your analogy does not fit the scope of the reality.

You might be able to convince a dark, smoke-filled room full of old "illuminati" men that a false flag operation is worthwhile.

But when you say "Here's an idea: We'll blow up the most valuable commercial building in our empire and also hit the Pentagon...."

How do you think a cabal of industrialists is going to react to that?

They're gonna say "..........What are you, ? ? ?"

What really happened (and I know this for a fact because a little bird told me) is that Bush/Cheney and Co. were willing to let a well-known terrorist attack something so they could have a pretext for major intervention in important oil pipeline areas. As Condoleeza Rice admitted, they knew in the late 90's that Al Qaeda was interested in using commercial airliners to smash things. They did not have a clue that it would be the WTC and the Pentagon. They would never have gone for that.

ur story sounds more plausible then the official one..
    iunno what happened.. but like my original post.. thats some ? ..

and for someone to say that the Bush Camp aint stand to gain not only trillions in profit off a ? war, but land, and more executive power to be written off as a "conspiracy nut" if a ? slapdick..
    and lets not even get on the Pentagon bein "hit by a plane" in a section that happened to be under construction and was pretty much vacant ..the way the towers fell demolition style ...what was that WTC 7 i think also..
    and some more ? .. no point in beatin a dead horse..

so my analogy was correct.. cause harm to urself to get whatever u stand to gain..
    take a step back to take two foward..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited January 2011
    for real, how you gonna get military-industrial complex guys to agree that hitting the Pentagon WITH ANYTHING is the way to go?

how you gonna get international banking interests to agree that hitting the WTC with a plane is a smooth move?
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    for real, how you gonna get military-industrial complex guys to agree that hitting the Pentagon WITH ANYTHING is the way to go?

how you gonna get international banking interests to agree that hitting the WTC with a plane is a smooth move?

? i dont know.. did i say it was fact?? nah... but jus because u cant comprehend a means doesnt mean there isnt a way..
    lemme find out u got a direct line to the President and his Cabinet..
  • deadpoolRKO
    deadpoolRKO Members Posts: 441
    edited January 2011
    The Theory that Aliens built the pyramids
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    This thread made me wonder, would religion be considered a conspiracy theory? At least as it's presented to the public in the US?
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    all the illuminati ? i keep hearing, i don't think people actually know the origins of the illuminati

that tupac would come back 7 years after his death because the crime for faking your own death has a 7 year limitation, thats obviously not true

that the kennedys murdered marilyn monroe

lol@ at that WTC hologram story, wow
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited February 2011
    That's not proof, you should have used the word "evidence" instead of "proof," even tho that's some weak ass evidence.

Your right, cause if it was proof all you gumps would have realized and we wouldn't be arguing.

Yea Ill give you that one
  • claytonbiggsby
    claytonbiggsby Members Posts: 8
    edited February 2011
    Amazing! Check out Discovery channel for 911/conspiracy it breaks down the whole conspiracy theory about the government knocking down the towers. Whats crazy the boys that did the video are doing the 3rd edition. So if you have a theory, it's true the first time not when someone debunks some parts so you go back and rewrite to make it fit..... GTFOHWTBS!
  • psychobone
    psychobone Members Posts: 57
    edited February 2011
    Jesus dying for my sins????? Been 'round for couple thousand yrs.

co-sign. Religion in general is complete nonsense. Also the illuminati in hip hop
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Religion isn't really a conspiracy theory. It's a bunch of ancient stories and rules from backwards primitive societies being accepted as the one true explanation of the universe. And actually, people who believe ? 's will dictates everything that ever happens have a very convenient alternative to both conspiracy theories and normal explanations of the world's events. We need not ponder how the US was unable to stop 9/11 nor need we wonder how a government so incompetent at keeping any little embarrassing story under wraps would have pulled off the most elaborate, far-reaching, complex framejob in human history without getting caught red handed. It happened the way it happened cause of ? 's will.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited February 2011
    Vatican hasn't doing nothing but conspiring for over a thousand years.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    all of it...B.S.