three threads in 1.... smh ( all serious)

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ok there is a chance it can happen 2 me A THIRD TIME!!! The chick I'm talkin to thinks she might be pregnant.. The child aint mines... It would be her ex's but how I found out was we was chillin last night @ my crib and she was conplainin bout a headache.. And she was like "alots been on my mind" I'm like "what?" She like "I don't wanna tell u... U might get mad" (I've heard that before) so I was like " u think u pregnant rite" she was " yeah how u kno?" I was like "I've been thru this with my last 2 exes" she was like "don't tell me that ? now I feel worse" she was like "but I had my period so I'm not sure" I'm like "you kno u can have a period n still be pregnant" she like "yea I kno" so I was jus thinkin "damn really this can honestly happen 2 me 4 a THIRD TIME??" Smh I guess I kno how 2 pick em.. (She said she will get an abortion if she is... She knos I won't support her in that ? tho)

(Second topic) well I was feelin bad cuz I was with my ? saturday we was chillin and my ex hits me up and was askin why I didn't go to her fashion show the day before.. I was talkin to her and we was talkin bout regular ? and it was cool but honestly all my "old" feelins for her was tryna comeback.. I aint really talked to her since she told me she was pregnant in the begining of this month.. I was feelin kinda bad cuz my girlfriend knows about her.. And knos a lil bout what I've been thru wit her... Am I wrong 4 still talkin 2 her?

(Third topic) my girl is mad cuz when we have sex I don't buss.. She gets hers @ least 3 times but I never do.. She says " I'm feelin like not doin my job" which aint true cuz her ? is the tightest/ wettest I've had.. I thought ? like that would please a chick.. But she feels bad... Females would u feel bad if yo ? never bussed when yall sexed but you caught like 3 everytime?

Comments

• gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im confused...in topic 1 u talking to a chick...and in topic 2 u got a girl...??? are they related in any way??
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well the chick is my girl.. I forgot 2 edit that lol..
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Smh you just got too much going on.
    Gotta a chick on the side pregnant, ur not busting for ur gf, and u catching feelings stains for ur ex???
  • airforcememphis
    airforcememphis Members Posts: 111
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Fam..stop fuccin around with these hoodrats. They bringing you nothing but misery.(according to your last few threads)
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. This girl talking to you while still ? another dude. You should just leave her alone whether she knocked up or not.

2. Aint nothing wrong with talking to her just dont try and put on the cape for her and play stepdaddy to her kid
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man go head n commit dat. You really just losing out here. ? 's disgusting.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why are you banging these hoes raw???
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

Great question.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

01flav.xlarge1.jpg

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok there is a chance it can happen 2 me A THIRD TIME!!! The chick I'm talkin to thinks she might be pregnant.. The child aint mines... It would be her ex's but how I found out was we was chillin last night @ my crib and she was conplainin bout a headache.. And she was like "alots been on my mind" I'm like "what?" She like "I don't wanna tell u... U might get mad" (I've heard that before) so I was like " u think u pregnant rite" she was " yeah how u kno?" I was like "I've been thru this with my last 2 exes" she was like "don't tell me that ? now I feel worse" she was like "but I had my period so I'm not sure" I'm like "you kno u can have a period n still be pregnant" she like "yea I kno" so I was jus thinkin "damn really this can honestly happen 2 me 4 a THIRD TIME??" Smh I guess I kno how 2 pick em.. (She said she will get an abortion if she is... She knos I won't support her in that ? tho)

(Second topic) well I was feelin bad cuz I was with my ? saturday we was chillin and my ex hits me up and was askin why I didn't go to her fashion show the day before.. I was talkin to her and we was talkin bout regular ? and it was cool but honestly all my "old" feelins for her was tryna comeback.. I aint really talked to her since she told me she was pregnant in the begining of this month.. I was feelin kinda bad cuz my girlfriend knows about her.. And knos a lil bout what I've been thru wit her... Am I wrong 4 still talkin 2 her?

(Third topic) my girl is mad cuz when we have sex I don't buss.. She gets hers @ least 3 times but I never do.. She says " I'm feelin like not doin my job" which aint true cuz her ? is the tightest/ wettest I've had.. I thought ? like that would please a chick.. But she feels bad... Females would u feel bad if yo ? never bussed when yall sexed but you caught like 3 everytime?
    ixxymx.jpg
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    look at it like you dodged three bullets, some ? aint that lucky

yes, whats already understood, don't need to be explained

3 chicks you sad over cuz they're not preggs by you and an old flame you still have feelings for, so who cares about the third topic, you obviously don't care about her
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ixxymx.jpg
    ? dead
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. This girl talking to you while still ? another dude. You should just leave her alone whether she knocked up or not.

2. Aint nothing wrong with talking to her just dont try and put on the cape for her and play stepdaddy to her kid

She aint talkin 2 dude no more...
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? dead

I'm not cryin ova the ? .. The ? is kinda funny 2 me..
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    3 chicks you sad over cuz they're not preggs by you and an old flame you still have feelings for, so who cares about the third topic, you obviously don't care about her

Well 1 of the chicks ended up "losing" the baby (or wasn't pregnant 2 begin with).. 1 has her child next month.. The last jus suspects that she is.. She aint sure yet..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn fam...ummmm...hmmm.....well....
    awww ? it..smdh

Drop all them fertile broads and find one that ain't let a ? bust in her w/in the past 9 months. Hell...I dunno what else to tell ya.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. let shorty handle her biz
    2. shes an ex for a reason so leave her ass alone...unless yall just ?
    3. ? ur girl raw. if u aint ? ur own wifey raw....? yourself. EBRC ? .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so your girl pregnant by another ? ?
    or is she just now becoming your girl and she startin the relationship off pregnant?
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options

Only the last 2 chicks I've hit raw...
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Only the last 2 chicks I've hit raw...

dawg...start wearing condoms...

or in 2 months youre gonna be making a thread called: '2 chicks im not in love with are pregnant!'

youve dodged a few bullets lately...but this aint the matrix...smarten up
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    arent you 16 years old?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2akcxsi.jpg
    you ain't neva find that hobby did u?

you ain't never learn how to make urself happy without the assistant of some chick who ain't got ? going for herself did you?

and now u making threads about how everything ? up because of it...ain't you??
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dawg...start wearing condoms...

or in 2 months youre gonna be making a thread called: '2 chicks im not in love with are pregnant!'

youve dodged a few bullets lately...but this aint the matrix...smarten up

I feel u on that.. U rite.. I doubt I will be smashin raw like that tho..
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2011
    Options
    arent you 16 years old?

I'm 22 years old..