How does that dude French Montana make a living?

usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Reason
How long has this dude been in the game and has not put out an album, yet manage to be around some of the most important people in the business and continues to release songs? Is this ? a drug dealer or something?

I'm convince him and Red Cafe are the same person!

Comments

• bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    You the feds?
    That dudes music is ? stained garbage though....But he got a hustle and he workin it
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    You the feds?
    That dudes music is ? stained garbage though....But he got a hustle and he workin it

Naw not no feds, but what the ? is he hustling?
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Naw not no feds, but what the ? is he hustling?

That ? lightskinned so people will give him a chance.

he been on tour so somebody believes. But he started out with street DVDS
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i actually enjoy his mixtapes to some degree.. that song he got with masspike miles, she loves it, is my ? .
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    LOL ? ? on cafe for no reason.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    How long has this dude been in the game and has not put out an album, yet manage to be around some of the most important people in the business and continues to release songs? Is this ? a drug dealer or something?

I'm convince him and Red Cafe are the same person!

damn son do you peep the underground street hip hop lol jk lol ... but if you ever heard of ? City DVDs then u got ya answer ... french was moving @least 10-20k on each volume he dropped ... @ the min of $10 per ... dude hustled it the right way mane .... plus now hes signed with akon so im sure he got a nice advance from that ... and @ this point hes got a nice name with major backing ... he can ? the ? out of himself thru out the US till hes ready to drop an album .....

def cant knock frenches hustle man !! i dont think anyone seen it comin yet known is trying to follow dudes route to success alth its a great one especially in these days of independent music sales ...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hole in the wall clubs
  • draf.ink
    draf.ink Members Posts: 115
    edited January 2011
    his ? city dvd's,
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    french montana is wack
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Wasnt he signed with akon?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? City DVD's
    He is signed to Konvict and Akon treats him to everything
    He gettin 20k a show
    He probably is selling drugs
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Once akon got a hold of gaga he said ? t-pain and everyone else signed to him
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    antarticp wrote: »
    damn son do you peep the underground street hip hop lol jk lol ... but if you ever heard of ? City DVDs then u got ya answer ... french was moving @least 10-20k on each volume he dropped ... @ the min of $10 per ... dude hustled it the right way mane .... plus now hes signed with akon so im sure he got a nice advance from that ... and @ this point hes got a nice name with major backing ... he can ? the ? out of himself thru out the US till hes ready to drop an album .....

def cant knock frenches hustle man !! i dont think anyone seen it comin yet known is trying to follow dudes route to success alth its a great one especially in these days of independent music sales ...

An advance is like a loan tho. He gotta pay that ? back and looking at his career dude aint gettin no advance like that unless he paying it back with drug money.