5 Boys Try To Jump A Kid At The Mall But He Holds His Own!

Options
13»

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    seen that one.. but you could easily tell that the dude who knocked em out was well trained nh

The Jamel wrote: »
    lol, what they don't tlll you is dude a golden gloves...

Word? So in your honest opinions okay fighter in the ring>>>>street brawler?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im bumpin my ? gums im feelin froggish i been done lept off my ? pad by not shuttin the ? up boy u feelin froggish cause ya flickin ya tounge like u wanna leap then leap you fake motha ? the leap the problem wit the donkey is alot of you motha fuckas like to just sit up behind a dayum computer investigatein eachother n ? tryna expose somebody like yall ? dont stink boy please U AINT ABOUT NOT A GAWDDAYUM THING U OLE RAGEDY ASS LOSER ASS NERD!

Thats exactly what donkey is, why the ? u still here if you dont like it?

Btw, if you keep raging like that.. ? aint good for ur baby......................

BOY IM OVER HERE FEELIN LOVELY AS ALWAYS WIT A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE PROVIN THE FACT THAT YOU AND A FEW OTHER OF U BOYS THAT LIKE TO BUMP YOUR GUMS ARE NOTHING BUT SIMPLE INTERNET LOSERS WITH NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO BUT TO TYPE TYPE TYPE.....SO AS LONG AS EVERYONE ELSE TYPES TYPES TYPE IM KEEP ON TYPIN TYPIN TYPIN AND WHEN SOMEONE IS READY TO BOSS THE ? UP ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM THEN U CAN SIMPLY HIT Aquafinafloe IN THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE!
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hell nah, but they should have more tools at there disposal. The difference between in ring and street fight is prep time...

Well didn't Kimbo Slice debunk that?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the jamel wrote: »
    ? quit trying to look for a quick come up, we already hip to your game... You don probably scouted out the net worth of ahh and hoping one of us cross that line... ? outta here you stank ? ...

no i just caught your ass up in your own web of lies,,,,your a ? period point blank and for now on thats your name from me i dont scan ? boy its real out here online and off u put out the threat not i so like i said u and a few other posters are ? !
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lmaoooooooooooooooooo this is how you niccas be typin but dont be doin ? !!!!!!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He bout to get all kinda ? now...

hell yeah...lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    beyond this threshold the internet gets real...............
    Y'all should meet up..............

lmao jamal finna set it off in this motha ? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ? im over here in tears!!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what lie? ? you the one that stay lying, instead of sitting here getting your blood pressure up reading WORDS, you should be sitting there reading Parenting Magazine or something...
    You think I won't tell the one time bout you? I have no problem doing it, I was just trying to give you a chance to calm down with your ? , but I can see now that ou actually took the kindness as weakness.. maybe if your reading comprehension skills were a lil better, I wouldn't be coming down on you right now. But since you want to try to play like ? is bigger then what it really was. I will respond in kind.

thats the thing jamal u are doin a whole bunch of ? talkin it has been proven since the day i started postin here that AQUA DOES NOT SHUT UP FOR NOBODY!! no matter wat threat is made ni dnt gota sit here and tell u about connections and all that simply do wtf u do ? i pay for my internet and my laptop u dnt run ? over here ? boy ? and miss me wit that dum ? give me CHANCE BOY SINCE U CANT LEARN TO ? AND KEEP IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF THEN GEUSS WHAT...? I AINT GONNA SHUT UP NEITHER SO I SUGGEST U LOG THE ? OFF IF U WAINT TRYNA HEAR IT

? !
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont hold ? back my ? , how u go hard nh on esbee but not on this mutant looking ?

sanchez ? and post you ? pic yo ole scarry ass this ? over here hidin behind a ? dog n ? we know u aint ? !
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok u know wat jamal ima let you get back to your lil internet ? ima leave yo black ass alone but i will be back

ducky ? and go pick up a diet shake yo fat ass as a matta of fact im about to hook u up wit a bottle of acia berrys and one of them 30 day diets where they send you the food u better stick to it
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all them ? sucked. but the dude did a good job of ducking and being aware of himself and others
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options

lmaoooo u guys keep a smile on my face...really ;)
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok u know wat jamal ima let you get back to your lil internet ? ima leave yo black ass alone but i will be back

ducky ? and go pick up a diet shake yo fat ass as a matta of fact im about to hook u up wit a bottle of acia berrys and one of them 30 day diets where they send you the food u better stick to it

Is fat jokes all you got? oh ? im fat!!! but i dont ? babies
  • mike06
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u late.. this thread is now offically about aquafina's ? up life.

i see....i was lmao at this thread thinkin ya'll was clowing the 5 dudes yet it went from sugar to ? in 3.5...but im still lmao at ya'll ?

it went from a 5 on 1 boy fight to a 5 on 1 IC battle royale...lmao
  • mike06
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it was mostly me and jamel against aquafina but ducky comes in sometimes to drop some ether aswell..

well at least ya'll still connectin...she can't go for the bodyslam ? wit ya'll.....word to Jamal.....lmao!!
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If aquafina enters a thread, you know its gonna get aborted

Oh damn.....
  • fresno1
    fresno1 Members Posts: 113
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dude has a stiff jab
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    really b, u had to hit us with the Joe Rogan commentary?

lol

nah homie did his thing, not like 200K was on the line and he was in the Octagon.

you fighting for ya life style comes 2nd