The Official Jeans Thread

Options

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yo school me on 501s, I heard they are a skinnier fit than the 505s I wear?

yeah the 501's are skinny as ?

those are joints cowboys be wearing and ? lol
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yeh.. im a 38, 40, 42 dependin on what look im goin for..31 :gottdayumn i think i was like a 32 in jr. High...
    but yeh.. i got big legs so my trues fit better then my 7s.. i gave my brother a shitload of my jeans cause his ass can fit them.. designer jeans really only go up to 36..38 for certain styles and ur lucky as ? to ever see a 40.. so thats why i rock trues for the most part..

How would u know.. do u even own a pair of trues funboy!!? I remeber u complainin about how expensive they were...

dude said funboy...smh lol I never wanted trues because of the fit and the texture..not worth the 250-300. And if you got big legs, those 7FAM Austyn's are perfect AND they stretch because they got a spandex type material to them......you ? ass ?
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yeh.. im a 38, 40, 42 dependin on what look im goin for..31 :gottdayumn i think i was like a 32 in jr. High...
    but yeh.. i got big legs so my trues fit better then my 7s.. i gave my brother a shitload of my jeans cause his ass can fit them.. designer jeans really only go up to 36..38 for certain styles and ur lucky as ? to ever see a 40.. so thats why i rock trues for the most part..

How would u know.. do u even own a pair of trues funboy!!? I remeber u complainin about how expensive they were...

Yeah i see where your coming from now cuz sevens if you can find them only go to a 40. Trues do have a baggier fit thats why i dont really buy them like that but for a bigger dude their perfect. If you like Rock & Republics then they have a bigger fit. Also try Sevens in Relaxed Fit the material is real loose and they fit like Rocks.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dude said funboy...smh lol I never wanted trues because of the fit and the texture..not worth the 250-300. And if you got big legs, those 7FAM Austyn's are perfect AND they stretch because they got a spandex type material to them......you ? ass ?

lololol $200-400 fruitloop..
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Yeah i see where your coming from now cuz sevens if you can find them only go to a 40. Trues do have a baggier fit thats why i dont really buy them like that but for a bigger dude their perfect. If you like Rock & Republics then they have a bigger fit. Also try Sevens in Relaxed Fit the material is real loose and they fit like Rocks.
    Yeh.. i got all those.. but until i lose tyis winter weight i picked up trues are the only ones that comfortable..
    But even still i like tue look of trues over the others.. i will say 7s are the softest jeans i put on... thats about all ill give it tho'
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bump

Anyone rock raw denim?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bump

Anyone rock raw denim?

I'm still thinkin about gettin some APC's... I could never order something like jeans off the internet though. I'm gonna go to Barney's and see. I need a slim fit though b. I'm 5'7 155...

What have yall heard about PRPS??
  • miclebarbossa
    miclebarbossa Members Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think i may have just joined this crew haha got some diesel zatiny 88Z how do I break these in? i don't want them to fade too much Dickies Girl is fashion for teens with an edge.
  • Kingsleyy
    Kingsleyy Members Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have observed that most of the people use to wear jeans even during the workout.
    It is very surprising for me to see that some people use to wear jeans as sleeping dress.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think i may have just joined this crew haha got some diesel zatiny 88Z how do I break these in? i don't want them to fade too much Dickies Girl is fashion for teens with an edge.

Diesels are HARD to break in. All I can say is just keep wearing them.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Personally I like J brand, 7's and Levi's.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    514s for the win.....
  • anora
    anora Members Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hello,
    You people starts a good topic for discussion...
    I like to wear jeans of these brands,
    Diesel
    Levi's.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like Diesel too, but you have to buy those in store because they're fits are so sporadic, one Viker won't fit like a different pair.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm about to cop some 7's. I don't like Trues and all that other loud ? with big logos on the back and ? .

I'm slim though so you think it would be necessary for me to get them tailored or some ? ?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    never did levis.

and never will.

co-sign

i didn't rock anything besides diesel for like 5 years. but i'm ready to try out some 7s or trues...

levis is still for cheap ? though
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't up...Levi's are the most durable, comfortable, versatile jeans out there.. I rarely wear my other brand jeans.

butta, get the slimmy 7's if you want a tapered fit.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I only brought one pair of levis. They look good but the fit is crazy. I messed up and thougt I was just buying some straight legs,but turns out they were loose straight legs. Judt gives an overall big baggy look that I don't like.

I don't stick to one brand of jeans though. Got some polo,guess,buffalo, etc that all fit decent. Still ain't found that perfect fit yet.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't up...Levi's are the most durable, comfortable, versatile jeans out there.. I rarely wear my other brand jeans.

butta, get the slimmy 7's if you want a tapered fit.

Good lookin. Last time I stopped through Nordstrom real quick I didn't see that many different types though. They only had like 2 pairs. Maybe I didn't see everything because I was in a rush..

1 more question Miltown.. Ayo those brown Allen Edmonds you posted in a thread a couple months ago.. What type were they??? And do you wear them with denim too or just dress pants???
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited November 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Good lookin. Last time I stopped through Nordstrom real quick I didn't see that many different types though. They only had like 2 pairs. Maybe I didn't see everything because I was in a rush..

1 more question Miltown.. Ayo those brown Allen Edmonds you posted in a thread a couple months ago.. What type were they??? And do you wear them with denim too or just dress pants???

Those are Cliftons. Another pair you might want to check out are the Strands, more of a wingtip. I mostly wear them with dress pants, but you can wear them with jeans too.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Those are Cliftons. Another pair you might want to check out are the Strands, more of a wingtip. I mostly wear them with dress pants, but you can wear them with jeans too.

No doubt.. I was gonna get a pair of black Park Avenues but I got some Hales instead cause I found a good deal when my pockets were hurting. But I wanted a lighter color pair that I can wear a lil more casually and I kept on thinking about the joints you posted. Ima definitely check out the Cliftons and Strands. And of course the slimmy 7's.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wranglers and Jnco on mines. ? whatcha heard.

945NAV.jpg000s7qtz.jpg
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? sayin Levis for cheap ?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm still thinkin about gettin some APC's... I could never order something like jeans off the internet though. I'm gonna go to Barney's and see. I need a slim fit though b. I'm 5'7 155...

APCs stretch like crazy. The general rule for New Standards is buy two waist sizes down.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited November 2011
    Options
    APCs stretch like crazy. The general rule for New Standards is buy two waist sizes down.

Only in the waist! If you workout, you can forget it! I had a pair of Rescues and I had to sell them.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No doubt.. I was gonna get a pair of black Park Avenues but I got some Hales instead cause I found a good deal when my pockets were hurting. But I wanted a lighter color pair that I can wear a lil more casually and I kept on thinking about the joints you posted. Ima definitely check out the Cliftons and Strands. And of course the slimmy 7's.

My ? , that's all I want. One of the best shoes ever.