Put me on Sneakers

Options
2»

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    again...check out put you sneaker game on blast thread....

All Jordans. in there.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All Jordans. in there.

not true.......
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    not true.......

I l;ooked at 2 pages filled with Jordans.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I l;ooked at 2 pages filled with Jordans.

well keep ? looking ? ....? !
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Get a pair of Vlados. Luxury Shoes
  • trethousandgt
    trethousandgt Members Posts: 59
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As someone thats collected sneakers for over 14 years I'll tell you most sneakers look good as long as you know how to pull them off. Personally I love the Nike Presto, its good for the summer super lightweight and they look clean (nike brought them back and have a few color combo's on their site). I also like the recent retro of the Pegasus 92 and the European release of the Reebok Omni Zone pump. If your worried strictly about exclusivity theres a ton of stuff out there.

picture-1121.png

nike-air-pegasus-2-1.jpg

Screenshot2010-12-10at84045PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-31at12506PM.png
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meaning that aint me.

I need some shoes that arent Jordans...or has this turned intoa jordan based thread

look dude j's, bo's, foams, griffeys, deons or really rare dunks...anything else is a waste of time....

you serious? lol i love my jordans and bo's to, but theres plenty of other dope sneaks out there, air max 1's, 90's, stabs, 97's, pumps, reverse jams all go hard, i still fck with certain af1's... i got random ? like clydes, nb's, scapes, fck being a hyperbeast and following what everyone else says...

whats the hype with foams? i dont get it, them ? are ugly lol
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    got damn it anyone got anything in size 12
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    Meaning that aint me.

I need some shoes that arent Jordans...or has this turned intoa jordan based thread

look dude j's, bo's, foams, griffeys, deons or really rare dunks...anything else is a waste of time....

you serious? lol i love my jordans and bo's to, but theres plenty of other dope sneaks out there, air max 1's, 90's, stabs, 97's, pumps, reverse jams all go hard, i still fck with certain af1's... i got random ? like clydes, nb's, scapes, fck being a hyperbeast and following what everyone else says...

foams were the original rich hood ? shoes. they were more expensive than jordans back when i was coming up so if you had a pair your parents had money or you were selling dope. hence the nick name dopes. i collect them bc they are comfortable and great ball shoes. they arent ugly. its a matter of preference.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meaning that aint me.

foams were the original rich hood ? shoes. they were more expensive than jordans back when i was coming up so if you had a pair your parents had money or you were selling dope. hence the nick name dopes. i collect them bc they are comfortable and great ball shoes. they arent ugly. its a matter of preference.

Ive never messed with Foams, they look mad wack to me... You only really wear them with shorts to, they are way overhyped...