Black Thought, Dice Raw and co. are... Money Making Jam Boys - Jam Boy Magic (2011)

RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Essence
MMJB-COVER.jpg
Despite countless delays, the highly anticipated collaborative project between S.T.S., P.O.R.N., Truck North, Dice Raw and Black Thought has finally arrived. The Prestige: Jam Boy Magic is the name, and it is presented by 10.Deep. While I can’t say that any of the emcees on this project are all that great when it comes to creating artistically progressive music (Black Thought being the exception), but they can all spit with the best of them.
MMJB-THE-PRESTIGE-BACK.jpg

Blowing up on the blogs and being regarded as the best mixtape of the year, thus far. Black Thought and four other talented emcee's have teamed up to create Jam Boy Magic.

Anyone listened to this yet?

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Hahaha Jam Boy Magic Mr. Sarcastic...rap catalogue consists of all classics...I love that verse.

Yo props for this post man. I wasn't aware of this mixtape. I'll give it a listen over the next week or so if I can find it.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Hahaha Jam Boy Magic Mr. Sarcastic...rap catalogue consists of all classics...I love that verse.

Yo props for this post man. I wasn't aware of this mixtape. I'll give it a listen over the next week or so if I can find it.

haha no problem, it's easy to find :tu

Good to see you stopping by :tu
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited February 2011
    This tape is pretty tough. Good stuff for the most part. Tear It DOwn is super dope. Was Disappointed in Crown On THe Ground Tho, because I am a big Sleigh Bells fan and they didn't really get the sample to work, beat was too sloppy. Otherwise great tape from BT, Dice and the gang. Also, they should just go ahead and make Peedi a member lol, he's down with BT and from Philly, he is featured on the tape and kills it, he should just be a full time member.