What is a respectable # of sexual partners for a woman to have had by the age of 25?

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Growing Pains
Be for real now... We're talking about a fairly attractive woman that would get some type harassed in the club by thirsty ? . Pretty face, solid body, not batshit crazy.

What do you guys think is reasonable? Or does the number even matter to you?

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does it really matter?
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    whatever you can live with as her man.
  • Black Boy King
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bugsy0911 wrote: »
    Does it really matter?
    maybe not to you wayne and musiq

but i want a disease-less woman with selfrespect

whatever you can live with as her man.

what can YOU live with?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited February 2011
    Options
    stupid ?

if she's only ? a few dudes by the time you get with her she's still gonna have it in her system to get plowed some more and she'll just do it behind your back

your better off gettin with after shes already ran thru the local NBA team
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »

what can YOU live with?

I judge women on a case-by-case basis now.

Truthfully, her future is more important than her past anyway.

I've seen virgins become ? and ? become saved.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

but i want a disease-less woman with self respect

do you know how silly you sound right now? i suggest you take a course on sex 101 (including the behavioral aspects of sex).

maybe you should really opted for a ? that comes from a devoted christian family at age of 18yrs old. Better chance of her being without a disease but she might suck ? ; that one time may equate to the ever revolving gift of herpes. :)
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Being realistic, it's not really about the number. We can already assume that a woman who is attractive, no kids, pretty face, and cute body who likes going to the club frequently will be in the double digits when it comes to male partners. How high the double digits are and how you can deal with it is based off of your level of insecurity. Anywhere from 10-20 partners is pretty much average for chicks by the age of 25.

Ususally the ? who get bent out of shape over it, are the ? who isn't even close to her total number. Or if it's one of them ? in a relationship with a chick who won't do certain things for him but he knows she done it with other ? before.
  • Black Boy King
    edited February 2011
    Options
    do you know how silly you sound right now? i suggest you take a course on sex 101 (including the behavioral aspects of sex).

maybe you should really opted for a ? that comes from a devoted christian family at age of 18yrs old. Better chance of her being without a disease but she might suck ? ; that one time may equate to the ever revolving gift of herpes. :)

you can take what I said literally

or you could make sense of it
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I judge women on a case-by-case basis now.

Truthfully, her future is more important than her past anyway.

I've seen virgins become ? and ? become saved.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this. I'm holding on to a ? right now but I fear what may happen after I bust it wide open but on the note of experienced chic's I'm on that Pusha T frame of mind now that I'm a lil more mature...

"I keep the city’s best never said she was the brightest
    so if you had her too, it don’t affect me in the slightest
    I never met a ? that didn’t need a little guidance
    so I dismiss her past until she dissappoint your highness"
  • Purr
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you can take what I said literally

or you could make sense of it

what? so, you're telling me that you were speaking in an elaborate figurative sense? then why prose a question in a literal prospective? thank you for proving that you're a ? .

secondly, i truly apologize that you didn't get my sarcasm at all. :(

good day,sir.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I never ask...? better never ask me either.
  • Black Boy King
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what? so, you're telling me that you were speaking in an elaborate figurative sense? then why prose a question in a literal prospective? thank you for proving that you're a ? .

good day,sir.

i'm just posing a question, darling

i feel like you're attacking my intelligence as if I've given you my opinion on the matter. the namecalling isnt necessary lol, i was jus askin for yalls opinions...
  • Purr
    edited February 2011
    Options

i'm just posing a question, darling

i feel like you're attacking my intelligence as if I've given you my opinion on the matter. the namecalling isnt necessary lol, i was jus askin for yalls opinions...

i gave my opinion, dear. in a dry/sarcastic humorous manner.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im gonna distrust her and see her as a ? for months or years on end until she slowly but surely graduates to "respectable for now" no matter what number she gives me from 1 -100. So it really dont matter.

And if she says she's a ? I'm just gonna think she's a liar anyway so I'd rather hear a real number.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dear darling ma'am sir

shut the ? up
  • bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited February 2011
    Options

good day,sir.

You've got a smart mouth. It's funny you just embarrassed Duke and he wont know what the hell you're talking about.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wouldnt care and i wouldnt ask her either. In this situation being dumb is the best thing
  • Black Boy King
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i gave my opinion, dear. in a dry/sarcastic humorous manner.

no you didnt. i asked for a number and you said somethin bout virgins and mary prolly aint ? nobody but she sucked ? or somethin, and i would get herpes one day, all in response to something I said about a song

why we got damn near 30 people in this thread, ? waitin around for the answer or sumthn
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    man no more than 5 if its more than that im out. cant have ? laughin behind my back
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I cant say that it doesnt matter cause if its on some 30-50 type ? i'd be sick. But realisticly i just would rather not know. I figure as long as im not hearing her name in the streets as being a ? then thats good enuff for me. If she say 20 u still gonna be wondering who the 20 dudes were in how u stack up against them. Besides no matter wat # she gives, a ? more then likely not gonna believe it anyway.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does it really matter as long as she ain't cheating on ? and make ? strap up? SMH @ ? who think that women who like to have sex are smuts.
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would hope you all would reach an age where you stop asking that question.

Besides, most if not all, women have done something that if you knew, youd never want to be with her.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    really don't matter once u lock them in for yourself.
    hell someone was bagging it everyday rather its the girl with 1 guy in a long term relationship or the girl whos being passed around

still i rather not know her past or the people she's been ? around with