What is a respectable # of sexual partners for a woman to have had by the age of 25?

Comments

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    any chick who been with more then 15 ppl is disqualified for me.
    I just couldnt deal with the fact that there is 15 dudes out there that have pounded my wifey
    and with facebook and ? I know them ? is lurkin some where laughing at her facebook
    page when she say she in a relationship.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    any chick who been with more then 15 ppl is disqualified for me.
    I just couldnt deal with the fact that there is 15 dudes out there that have pounded my wifey
    and with facebook and ? I know them ? is lurkin some where laughing at her facebook
    page when she say she in a relationship.

So what, my ? ? I feel what you saying, but what that got to do with you? Why you concerned about what some ? that you don't know or care about are thinking about the fact that you are in a relationship with this chick?

Am I buggin'?
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    its a lose lose situation point blank

whatever the number is ? still gonna trip but obviously you dont want a number higher than her age. On the flipside TRUST ME you dont want no ? . I turned a shorty out and she went BUCK WILD 19 ? in one summer smh. You really cant win here so the way i see it as long as she disease free and the number isnt more than her age you good. Its the mentality that you should be worried bout more so than the number. A girl could have a low number of 8(yes in todays world thats practically avirgin)but all 8 came in one night, or you could have a girl with 8 but all were serious relationships. The number would suggest they both are the same but the story behind it shows otherwise.

but yall ? trippin thinkin yall gonna find a grown woman with bodies in single digits.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    as many as she can get without ruining her name, reputation, and or ? .
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    It also has alot to do with you as a man.

If you just a guy that habitually dates ? and claim them as your girlfriend, you lose.

But if you find a woman whose had a history that bothers you, yet are willing to see past that because of the connection you feel, its another story entirely.
  • Treize117
    Treize117 Members Posts: 1,112
    edited February 2011
    I never ask...

1.) Because she's going to lie if she perceives it as "too high" anyway

2.) Because u just asking for extra stress

As long as u know her well enough and she carries herself as a respectable woman, u should feel comfortable
  • Young D.Wash
    Young D.Wash Members Posts: 212
    edited February 2011
    I stopped asking it doesn't really matter and besides no matter the number it's probably gonna be something you wish was lower , when I was younger I used to say I wouldn't date/wife any chick who higher than 4 .. But for a girl that's attractive and has a life its almost unrealistic to find one under 10

Just gotta accept the fact that unless she's a ? , other ? have smashed before if YOU feel she's worth having and she has what you want in a woman than the other dudes are the ones who should feel jealous and left out for not keeping her ....*shrugs
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited February 2011
    I dont ask I really dont need to know. If she is my girl all I need to know is that I been the only ? since her becoming my girl and her status.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    always ask , gauge her reaction, this information can be used to be able to tell if she is lying or not later since most females lie about that kinda stuff. you can get her "tell" so you always know when she is lying and not telling the truth it could come in handy later on. The number really doesn't matter it's the intangible information that matters
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Perfect wrote: »
    Be for real now... We're talking about a fairly attractive woman that would get some type harassed in the club by thirsty ? . Pretty face, solid body, not batshit crazy.

What do you guys think is reasonable? Or does the number even matter to you?

10 is acceptable for me...if you got more than 20, im looking at you as a hoe. I'm sorry ladies. just the way things are. There is alot more to be taken into consideration like age that you started, so we can have a per year average. LOL
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Anything in the double digits is high for me.

But the number is not what's important, it's her character.

But if I'm just trying to play the game of "mush the guts" with her then I really don't give a ? .
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited February 2011
    always ask , gauge her reaction, this information can be used to be able to tell if she is lying or not later since most females lie about that kinda stuff. you can get her "tell" so you always know when she is lying and not telling the truth it could come in handy later on. The number really doesn't matter it's the intangible information that matters

co-sign......
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Who and what a chick was doing when outside of my presence is none of my business. I don't ask.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Im guessing around 6-8 dudes is respectable. More than that, her background is gonna be on my mind....
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I've only been with 6 women. I'm 22. Most of em came through long term relationships.

Ain't no way I'm wifing a chick with more than 10. Ain't nothing wavy about being somewhat sexually responsible & putting a ring on a chick who 20 ? bulldozed.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Wat we should be asking is will a ? ever really know how many dudes a girl has ? ?
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Wat we should be asking is will a ? ever really know how many dudes a girl has ? ?

The answer to that my friend will be no. Because every female has maybe one or two ? they may have slept with once and will never admit to their own homegirls about sleeping with, so you know they will never tell us the real number.
  • kevmic
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    I've only been with 6 women. I'm 22. Most of em came through long term relationships.

Ain't no way I'm wifing a chick with more than 10. Ain't nothing wavy about being somewhat sexually responsible & putting a ring on a chick who 20 ? bulldozed.

Well my best advice for you is to never ask a woman how many men she slept with. Because if you slept with only 6 women, chances are very high that you will end up falling for a chick who slept with more men then you have women.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    Well my best advice for you is to never ask a woman how many men she slept with. Because if you slept with only 6 women, chances are very high that you will end up falling for a chick who slept with more men then you have women.

Yea...I know. I go to school with thousands of them. I shutter with disgust when a chick says she's been with 25 ? .
  • kevmic
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Yea...I know. I go to school with thousands of them. I shutter with disgust when a chick says she's been with 25 ? .

But real talk that's all women though especially the older you get. Which is sad because if a brotha is respectful with his ? , and isn't ? everything moving his reward is having to deal with a woman with daddy issues and dealt with the pain by ? half of the football team. But we're not allowed to judge based off of their past....? I tell ya!!
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I dont really care about the number, its more their character. You can tell if you have a current/ex-? so its not my concern. You're never goning to really know because almost every woman Ive talked to abou tthis subject admits to having bodies that "dont count" for some dumb reason.

It takes a while for a chcik to earn my respect anyway, so as long as you dont go puttin her on a petastool after a few dates you should be fine. But I cant lie I chuckle when ? wife up one of my old hos.... like ? if u only knew.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I'll say no more than 15 dudes.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    Being realistic, it's not really about the number. We can already assume that a woman who is attractive, no kids, pretty face, and cute body who likes going to the club frequently will be in the double digits when it comes to male partners. How high the double digits are and how you can deal with it is based off of your level of insecurity. Anywhere from 10-20 partners is pretty much average for chicks by the age of 25.

Ususally the ? who get bent out of shape over it, are the ? who isn't even close to her total number. Or if it's one of them ? in a relationship with a chick who won't do certain things for him but he knows she done it with other ? before.

I don't know this for a fact, but I've wondered the same thing.
  • PURP_L_A_BOL
    PURP_L_A_BOL Members Posts: 216
    edited February 2011
    Im at 15 myself and only 25 y/o so for me she couldnt have more than 10. (which would really mean 20) *shrugs*
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    the only responsible number is "her-damn-business-ty seven" ? dont really want to know the truth. nor would you want to know how many penises she's sucked on before your lips met. exactly.