What do you hate most about going to the gym?

2»

Comments

• headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited February 2011
    I hate the trainers at my gym. Now I've taken a few classes myself a few years back, I know what I'm doing in the gym. But at the gym I'm at now, the trainers are the sales staff, and for the life of me, I don't understand why they had me at the gym for an hr when I first joined tryna sell me on not only their training services, but the rock wall (? I'm black, do I look like I do heights?), their juice bar, their spa, hair and tanning salon (again, ? , I'm black...as hell, do I need tanning?). I know they need to make a buck but ? damned.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    -Karl- wrote: »
    I hate when I forgot something. Towel, water bottle, mp3 player etc.
    I hate that ? who is always trying to school you on the best way to exercise.
    I hate people who want to talk to you.
    I hate the women that got a problem with me looking at their ass when theyre on the treadmill.

All of these. Especially random ? you don't know trying to talk instead of working out. The most ? get is a head nod and keep it moving. If I forgot something I'm in no mood to workout. LOL @ the last one. I'm not going to stare but damn right I'm a look.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I hate when i have the morals; like when i have to tell someone that, THAT machine aint working right.

I hate when you go to get a paper towel and aint none. (my school has rags and spray on the machines) but at ballys, they have paper towels.

I hate that i have to take pills to get me pumped up, without my fat burner energy pills, i NEVER get a good work out.

I hate when a person is using 2 machines at one time and even tho they are not using the one next to them, and i ask them if they are using this one, because they aint wiped it off, they say "yeah."

I hate that i have to workout more when i really wanna play ball with the fellaz.

I hate when i wear running shoes, and im just shooting around and some asked me if i wanna play. I gotta say yeah, but my ankles gonna be broke by morning.

I hate when i dont show weakness with the trainer and thats a que to push me harder. i cant fake it. im ex military. you aint doin ? to me "ese`, but damn ? dayum!

I hate the people who step in my mirror view.
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    babel wrote: »
    I just hate how it's so crowded right after work and that one dude that always smells like he dipped his ? in Taco mix before hitting the floor.

I try to avoid the after work crowd so much that I changed my work schedule. Now I work 7 to 3, so that I can leave here and go work out at the Gold's right near the office. By the time I leave, the after work crowd is just coming in.