Ladies: Talk to me about celibacy...

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
What makes yall wanna do some ? like that? Do you expect to find a normal logical ? to put all his eggs in one basket and date you for years with no sex and marry you? Do you not believe sex is an important part of a relationship? Like really can a ? maintain a strong relationship with you without givin you a good dickdown?

Or is celibacy talk a crock of bullshyt and if the right ? came at you the right way, the homie waiting will get played like a xbox?

Or is it a trust issue? Usually these are chicks that are coming off unsuccessful relationships..

I have my own personal anecdote but I want to hear some unbiased thoughts.

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would never buy a car w/o test driving it. That's how you ? around and get stuck w/ a lemon. I be damn if I date a celibate chick for years then wife her only to find out on my wedding night that her sex game is beyond horrible.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I would never buy a car w/o test driving it. That's how you ? around and get stuck w/ a lemon. I be damn if I date a celibate chick for years then wife her only to find out on my wedding night that her sex game is beyond horrible.

dammit i was going to say the exact same thing with the exact same analogy. esp the id be damned if i marry a ? and her ? wack/stink/loose/no walls
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and alot of these women dont agree with this exact statement
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options

word I feel the same way
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    word I feel the same way

X______________
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IDK If people who choose celibacy are necessarily waiting for marriage though. Most of the time from the chicks I know who claim celibacy....they usually some hoes that are tryna become reformed cause they found Jesus.

And once they find a new man...they open them legs again so it don't even matter.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    only if u tryna stay single for an extended period of time. no point in getting in a relationship and being celibate unless for some moral reasons.