Steve Harvey takes an L (along with most of you people)

Options

Comments

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

so he publically announces that hes an atheist and all the atheists clap for him. not much else to that.

although i agree they shudnt have priests n ? walkin to the sick askin em if they wanna repent....it shud only happen if requested by the patient. n still i doubt u can just change ur mind at the last minute n ur completely forgiven, in most cases at least
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    it's not about turning a blind eye to nothing. it does matter what you do with your destiny because that's the free will he is giving us. Hell was not made for man to go to it was only for Satan and his Angels. We put our own self into heaven or hell by choosing to not learn from the mistakes we make and choosing to turn a blind eye to ? . He might know what we gonna choose based on the choices we make because thats the cause and effect but he's still gonna want us to choose the path for us that leads to him. Nobody is born to go to hell, that's on us. small scale example (and im not sayin im ? so dont take it that way) but It's like me and my son. I love him even tho he dont listen sometimes and I love him while im punishing him but he has to get punished. And he's gonna continue to not listen once in awhile in the future AND I KNOW THAT...but im still gonna tell him whats right and reluctantly punish him every time hes outta line even tho i know hes hard headed but he's gonna have to be accountable to the choices he makes and thats part of becoming a man. I can guide him but I cant do it for him. dont mean I dont want him to do right. ? could get us to heaven for us but he wont do that cuz that would contradict us having free will in the first place and we gotta be accountable for our choices just like my own kid does. Why would he put people in heaven that dont wanna be there on their own anyway?

cosign. for sum reason most these ppl dont understand that concept, or they are voluntarily blind to it because of course they dont believe in it and therefore disregard every situation as being even half-logical. but its one thing to not believe, thats fine, but to act like it dont make sense when clearly it does?.....its not rocket science.

its the same thing with christians and science. as a christian u shouldnt be threatened by science and its new discoveries. scientists are only discovering what ? has already created. theres nothin wrong with learning as a human being what ? has offered us. nothin of the bible has been disproved by science. atheists even say the bible is too vague to determine 'scientific facts' that the bible has to offer.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nothin of the bible has been disproved by science.

the entire genesis story, the origin of mankind, the flood, talking snakes, talking donkeys, the place of the earth in the universe, people coming back to life after dying....

lots of ? in the bible has been disproven, ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    He might know what we gonna choose based on the choices we make because thats the cause and effect but he's still gonna want us to choose the path for us that leads to him.
    So now ? "might" be all-knowing?

lmao

If ? knows everything, he knows exactly what you're going to do with your life before you're even born. He knows you're already going to Hell, which he created. It's a setup.

Fortunately, it's not true. There is no Hell. Stop being scared.
    small scale example (and im not sayin im ? so dont take it that way) but It's like me and my son. I love him even tho he dont listen sometimes and I love him while im punishing him but he has to get punished.

This would make sense if you were an ALL-KNOWING parent, but you're not. You don't know what your kid is going to do, but ? obviously does.

And why do you religious people want to have an eternal parent anyway? Didn't you grow up? Aren't you adults?
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sonned into oblivion
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^
    LOL@the vid, this one always comes up along wit sum bill maher religulous clips. doubt it'll change a believer's mind tho.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the entire genesis story, the origin of mankind, the flood, talking snakes, talking donkeys, the place of the earth in the universe, people coming back to life after dying....

lots of ? in the bible has been disproven, ? .

im not sayin da bible n science gonna agree on all aspects, sum of da ? is arguable anyway based on interpretation n context of the bible passage
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So now ? "might" be all-knowing?

lmao

If ? knows everything, he knows exactly what you're going to do with your life before you're even born. He knows you're already going to Hell, which he created. It's a setup.

Fortunately, it's not true. There is no Hell. Stop being scared.

This would make sense if you were an ALL-KNOWING parent, but you're not. You don't know what your kid is going to do, but ? obviously does.

And why do you religious people want to have an eternal parent anyway? Didn't you grow up? Aren't you adults?

If ? knew satan would rebel and adam and eve would sin why did he create them?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/if-? -knew.html
    ? ’s purpose was to create a world in which His glory could be manifest in all its fullness. The glory of ? is the overarching goal of creation. In fact, it is the overarching goal of everything He does. The universe was created to display ? ’s glory (Psalm 19:1), and the wrath of ? is revealed against those who fail to glorify ? (Romans 1:23). Our sin causes us to fall short of ? ’s glory (Romans 3:23), and in the new heaven and new earth, the glory of ? is what will provide light (Revelation 21:23). The glory of ? is manifest when His attributes are on perfect display, and the story of redemption is part of that.

The classic objection to this position is that ? ’s foreknowledge and foreordination of the fall damages man’s freedom. In other words, if ? created mankind with full knowledge of the impending fall into sin, how can man be responsible for his sin? The best answer to this question can be found in the Westminster Confession of Faith chapter III:

“? , from all eternity, did, by the most wise and holy counsel of his own will, freely, and unchangeably ordain whatsoever comes to pass; yet so, as thereby neither is ? the author of sin, nor is violence offered to the will of the creatures; nor is the liberty or contingency of second causes taken away, but rather established” (WFC, III.1)

What this is saying is that ? ordains future events in such a way that our freedom and the working of secondary causes (e.g., laws of nature) are preserved. Theologians call this “concurrence.” ? ’s sovereign will flows concurrently with our free choices in such a way that our free choices always result in the carrying out of ? ’s will (by “free choices” we mean that our choices are not coerced by outside influences).
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol ? said you belee in magic and sorcery. -Busayo
  • The Douce
    edited March 2011
    Options
    do you belive in unicorns? lol
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »

Some of this Theist in this thread think like this, smh.
    And people wonder why muhfuckas hate atheists. That video and those ? prove my point bout atheists bein obnoxious arrogant ? .

fbj4fb.jpg.png
  • The Douce
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dude on the phone was a ? ? . how can you not act arrogant when speaking with such a mongo
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If ? knew satan would rebel and adam and eve would sin why did he create them?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/if-? -knew.html
    What this is saying is that ? ordains future events in such a way that our freedom and the working of secondary causes (e.g., laws of nature) are preserved. Theologians call this “concurrence.” ? ’s sovereign will flows concurrently with our free choices in such a way that our free choices always result in the carrying out of ? ’s will (by “free choices” we mean that our choices are not coerced by outside influences).

So in other words, the same freewill that can land you into hell is ultimately a part of ? 's will.
    neither is ? the author of sin,

If ? who created everything is not the author of sin, who is? Obviously sin was running rampant in heaven for Lucifer and his followers to be kicked out.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    dude on the phone was a ? ? . how can you not act arrogant when speaking with such a mongo
    2enuc5x_th.gif24yo6fs.jpg.gif Yall act like that all the time...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    Lol ? said you belee in magic and sorcery. -Busayo

The guy who shot Busayo was probably Christian and is sitting in jail right now going "? know'd my heart" while his relatives and friends on the outside are praying "Oh Lawd, please let our boy get through this test."

He murdered an innocent man and people are blaming it on Satan instead of putting the responsibility on the man that actually did it.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    5 ridiculous ancient beliefs that turned out to be true.....
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18649_5-ridiculous-ancient-beliefs-that-turned-out-to-be-true.html

interestingly enough, 4 of the 5 'myths' covered stuff from the bible. they present the myth, then hit u wit the science behind it.

didnt look into their scientific explanations past what they said tho...at least not yet
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    5 ridiculous ancient beliefs that turned out to be true.....
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18649_5-ridiculous-ancient-beliefs-that-turned-out-to-be-true.html

interestingly enough, 4 of the 5 'myths' covered stuff from the bible. they present the myth, then hit u wit the science behind it.

didnt look into their scientific explanations past what they said tho...at least not yet

They didn't prove any of those to be true.

Edit: Just read the top of the article.

chinrub.gif

Edit 2: When you see it..........
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    They didn't prove any of those to be true.

nah it was more toward ktulu sayin science disproved everything in the bible...my point is it did not, everything is arguable. but like i said i havent really researched or read up on da ? dis site was talkin bout yet, so...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1200 posts and it's not in the Forum of Fame?

"west coast aint got no love for dr. dre and snoop dogg??!!
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? Steve Harvey.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    FORUM OF FAME
    x
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    FORUM OF FAME
    x

cosizzle forizzle
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ? definitely belongs in FOF. Get on it gns mods
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1200 posts and it's not in the forum of fame?

"west coast aint got no love for dr. Dre and snoop dogg??!!

lmao...............
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yall got fifteen mods in here and not one can put this thread in the forum of fame where it belong
This discussion has been closed.