Follow her or not?

Options
DaChef
DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in Growing Pains
So last night I was at the club with this chick I've been tryin to get at, and I got to grindin with her as soon as we hit the floor. But about ten minutes later she said she had to go to the restroom, when she came back she was dancin with my homie(think she felt sorry for him cause he was standing alone), she later made out with him. My question is, should I have said something like " well Im right behind you" and followed her near the rest room and waited for her? or would that not be cool? should my homie have declined her offer to dance?

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    take yo L and find another ?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    take yo L and find another ?
    ............. Its not worth thinking bout it. You wont know unless she comes out and tells you. And if you ask that'll make you look like a herb...jus sayin...let it go, B
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ you trying to throw shade on your boy "think she felt sorry for him cuz he was standing alone"

how u know she ain't feel sorry for you... gave you 10 mins to make u feel bettr then went to dance wit the ? she was checking for?

? might not be a coicidnece homie.....you lost
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    So last night I was at the club with this chick I've been tryin to get at, and I got to grindin with her as soon as we hit the floor. But about ten minutes later she said she had to go to the restroom, when she came back she was dancin with my homie(think she felt sorry for him cause he was standing alone), she later made out with him. My question is, should I have said something like " well Im right behind you" and followed her near the rest room and waited for her? or would that not be cool? should my homie have declined her offer to dance?

ROTFLMFAOOO....sound like ya homie pulled a Captain Kirk and left you holding up the wall...Don't EVER follow a chick to the bathroom fam, it's a stalker/Michael Myers move..you shoulda went to the next chick and got ya dance fever on bruh
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol @ you trying to throw shade on your boy "think she felt sorry for him cuz he was standing alone"

how u know she ain't feel sorry for you... gave you 10 mins to make u feel bettr then went to dance wit the ? she was checking for?

? might not be a coicidnece homie.....you lost

LMFAO...that's real talk..
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i hope you joking when you asked that.

Never do no ? like that, keep it moving on to the next chick, you cant win'em all
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn reading that ? almost hurt me. lol. damn cuz i dont know what to say. I think Du might be right. Maybe your the one she actually felt sorry for. She probably wanted your boy the whole time.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hold up she made out with him...and u still thinkin bout this broad? she probably some jumpoff and u talkin bout following her to the restroom...heelarious....man i dont even be dancin at parties anymore like that...the only grinding im doin with a chick is in the bedroom..
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? you got played like a fiddle

yo homeboy probably texted her ass to why she went to the bathroom
  • TexAtRandom
    TexAtRandom Members Posts: 183
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol u dudes are hilarious. Just for the record I did dance with about 3 other chicks after her, so it was all good. I think what's funnier is my homie only danced with her the whole night, they made out, and she left him hangin'. Lol. Guess she played both us like a fiddle!
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u shoot ? for wrong reasons , boy u know that ? a problem

shes nacho gurl

she ? the homies

move on
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    maybe she went to the bathroom to change her ? ? 4 wk old ? . look at it that way and it wont hurt so much
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i wonder who she "danced with" in the bathroom....
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    question is....did u go to the club with her? if so i hope u left her there

or did u just meet her there?
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    go to a party..

dances with 4 chicks...wondering if he shoulda followed one to the bathroom

ye ? .. u out here winning, i don't think devine intervention could stop you from winning
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol u dudes are hilarious. Just for the record I did dance with about 3 other chicks after her, so it was all good. I think what's funnier is my homie only danced with her the whole night, they made out, and she left him hangin'. Lol. Guess she played both us like a fiddle!

*Realizes this ngga is a youngin and decides to spare him a demoralizing repsonse to this fuckery of a thread*
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *Realizes this ngga is a youngin and decides to spare him a demoralizing repsonse to this fuckery of a thread*

lol i realised he was young when he said he danceed wit 4 hoes.......grown men dont go to the club to dance no mo....we go to take sumn home....
    one time i grabbed a hoe to talk to her and she started dancin on me....lol i told her hold the ? up i dont wanna dance...and proceeded to ? somthin that night
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    forget about her fam ......
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    she wasn't dancing with him b/c he was lonely
    she was dancing with him b/c she wanted to beat. she chose him over u. ? happens fam, get over it.

^ ^ ^ I'm going to go with this right here.

Let that be a lesson on ? for you. They'll ? the type of ? you probably wouldn't even imagine.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

? dat! we need to break him in (pause) now.

DaChef, no one gives a ? about dancing ? . the chick didn't, your boy didn't, ? in the club that post on the wall didn't, and the posters in G&S don't. Seal the ? deal. Lebron can dribble the ball all day but if that ? ain't hit shots to win the game then that ? just dancing. If you can't win the championship with her then take your talents (pause) else where. ~on all that's holy

edit: if you some underage cat then disregard everything I said and just sip the punch.
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (think she felt sorry for him cause he was standing alone), she later made out with him.

DEAD for 2 reasons:

1) Not too get all pyschological lol, but when people use parentheses its b/c they feel the need to explain some ? that left alone portrays a picture they dont like...lmao

2) Ngga really tried to squeeze in 'they made out' on the sneak lmao

Ahhh thanks for my laugh of the day...
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? dat! we need to break him in (pause) now.

U right...get himmmmmm:

T/s was in that bytch lookin lost after that...

1232451687_11cebyr.gif

Meanwhile his homie:

34-Dame-Dash-Dance.gif
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? what broad these hoes ain't mine
    Is you out yo mind, you out yo league, I sweat no ? , just sweat out weaves

? stop tryna wife broads in the club. Learn this lesson quick and ur life will be alot easier. These hos just choose who they feeling at the moment. Its not automatically a positive or negative reflection on you.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol@it look like jay-z was banging the white guy in front of him

1232451687_11cebyr.gif