Comments

• DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    go to a party..

dances with 4 chicks...wondering if he shoulda followed one to the bathroom

ye ? .. u out here winning, i don't think devine intervention could stop you from winning

Yes, this dude speaks the truth. Got them numbers from the other chicks, and didnt even sweat the other one. All u dumbies is immature lookin for woman just to beat, probably end up lonely at your funerals. All u got played, I posted this cause I know the IC dudes are comedians, Thanks for providing me with my daily dose of laughter!
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OUCH why didnt you smack the ? out of your homie ?
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OUCH why didnt you smack the ? out of your homie ?

Couldn't get mad cause she chose him, but I was mad that she threw herself at him and he pussied out, so she left him! tough break
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *Realizes this ngga is a youngin and decides to spare him a demoralizing repsonse to this fuckery of a thread*

Lol @ a "MATURE" ? in his cubicle tryin to act like he aint on the IC when his boss walks by.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? dat! we need to break him in (pause) now.

DaChef, no one gives a ? about dancing ? . the chick didn't, your boy didn't, ? in the club that post on the wall didn't, and the posters in G&S don't. Seal the ? deal. Lebron can dribble the ball all day but if that ? ain't hit shots to win the game then that ? just dancing. If you can't win the championship with her then take your talents (pause) else where. ~on all that's holy

edit: if you some underage cat then disregard everything I said and just sip the punch.

Sip the punch, lol. Naw I aint underage! That's exactly what I did homie, went elsewhere. But you have to realize this was a Latina Sorority Party, so all the women were Latinas. In other words, if you cant dance, these girls dont give a ? bout you. That's just how our culture is. Your either dancin' with the ladies or huggin' the sidelines.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    Sip the punch, lol. Naw I aint underage! That's exactly what I did homie, went elsewhere. But you have to realize this was a Latina Sorority Party, so all the women were Latinas. In other words, if you cant dance, these girls dont give a ? bout you.That's just how our culture is. Your either dancin' with the ladies or huggin' the sidelines.

Exactly, Latinas love to dance and if a guy wants to get with a Latina, dancing is a must. Salsa, zumba whatever, learn how to dance something and they will want you
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL on that JayZ vid. Made my morning.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No, following her to the bathroom is not cool man. She just havin fun and dancing and you are tryin too hard. Go grind with some other chick. Just sayin.