Gather round' powder room ladies (1st brazillian)

Options
marie addams
marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
I've scheduled an appt for my first brazillian wax this weekend.... i'm both excited and scared shitless at the same time. made my appt as early as possible so that I dont chicken out.

I need moral support (tears)

what should i expect? what are some things I should do to prep? should I take her flowers?

help :eek:

Comments

• lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im gonna pray for you, bring a towel to bite on, and i've been wanting to do this so make sure u do an update afterwards.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I gave an ex FWB a brazillian some years ago.

yeah, thaaaaaaat didn't work out so well. First rip caused her eyes to tear up, her bottom lip quivered uncontrollably, snot started pouring profusely from her nose. Second rip was FAR worse. She was beet red down there with a few spots of bleeding. Second rip was also announced loudly to the rest of the building with a scream that would make every hair on your body stand up and it made your very soul afraid followed by her flying up into the air like a cartoon character.

There was no sex for a month. It took that long for the swelling to go down to where she could be touched again.

Be careful.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I did it once, it hurt really bad but it looked good lol, I will never get it done again. I should have known it would hurt because my sister told me to take tylenol before I went.
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I did it once, it hurt really bad but it looked good lol, I will never get it done again. I should have known it would hurt because my sister told me to take tylenol before I went.

check! i'm expecting major pain..I just dont know what KIND of pain and for how long. I think thats what scares me most
    king bloo wrote: »
    I gave an ex FWB a brazillian some years ago.

Be careful.

are you an esthetician? why did she even let you down there? lmao i'm crying for her
    im gonna pray for you, bring a towel to bite on, and i've been wanting to do this so make sure u do an update afterwards.

will do. it may not be RIGHT after but i'll definitely come back and update the thread lol
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    good luck! I tried to do it myself and....it hurt too damn bad. It's hard to inflict that kind of pain on yourself, ya know?? That scared me enough to just trim & shave since. The bikini line wasn't too bad tho so I might go to this place called "Pretty Kitty Salon" at some point..

My sister asked about that last night and I told her straight up: go to a professional.

Make sure you do an update.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Before and after pics??

• marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    good luck! I tried to do it myself and....it hurt too damn bad. It's hard to inflict that kind of pain on yourself, ya know?? That scared me enough to just trim & shave since. The bikini line wasn't too bad tho so I might go to this place called "Pretty Kitty Salon" at some point..

My sister asked about that last night and I told her straight up: go to a professional.

Make sure you do an update.

i cant even imagine trying to do it myself..it'll never happen lol. i usually trim and shave too but shaving down there on a regular basis irritates my skin. I'm finally tired of it..I hope I enjoy the results enough to outweight the pain
    i'll definitely post my experience though
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Before and after pics??

not for the ic at least.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i cant even imagine trying to do it myself..it'll never happen lol. i usually trim and shave too but shaving down there on a regular basis irritates my skin. I'm finally tired of it..I hope I enjoy the results enough to outweight the paini'll definitely post my experience though

I'm sure it will :)
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's good that you're being brave!!!
    I'm way too chicken to go and get that done...I don't tolerate pain well.
    Hell, it took me a while to get used to getting my eyebrows waxed--and I still dread waxing my legs.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    which site will you be posting them on?

LOL!!!! this guy ice is hilarious LOL!!!!

marie ... how dare you make a thread like this ... i thought we was homies ...now you getting ur buttcrack power sanded
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    [COLOR="Blue"

It's good that you're being brave!!!

I'm way too chicken to go and get that done...I don't tolerate pain well.

Hell, it took me a while to get used to getting my eyebrows waxed--and I still dread waxing my legs.[/COLOR]

So, Blue Blocker's you don't shave like Monique?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dont forget to bleach your ?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i have pics of the marie adams ? waxing !!!!

exclusive !!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its gonna hurt, you may need a break half way in between (i always do)
    its gonna be a lil tender after wards for a couple hours
    then the next day you'll be praising the heavens that you dont have to shave for the next 6-8 weeks =0)
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    get ready for the best head ever. unless you're busted like that chick in a fire
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just pop a couple of serious painkillers an hour beforehand and you'll be solid. Oh, and try not to make any going out plans for that evening.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    young-ice wrote: »
    before and after pics??

lmfaooo....
  • Pandoora
    Pandoora Members Posts: 20
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You'll be good, just be calm and talk to your waxer, i started getting Brazilians at 17 and they dont even hurt any more.
    the anticipation is the worst.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So, Blue Blocker's you don't shave like Monique?

My legs?
    I usually like to wax them, but I haven't done it lately--it's quicker to shave.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mmmm, i have had it done before. it didnt hurt to me and I was cracking jokes. oh yea she will wax your ass too :) that didnt hurt either but it was def a weird experience.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i remember my ex bish got this done, the nani never tasted the same
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i cant even imagine trying to do it myself..it'll never happen lol. i usually trim and shave too but shaving down there on a regular basis irritates my skin. I'm finally tired of it..I hope I enjoy the results enough to outweight the pain
    i'll definitely post my experience though

I've done the bikini area on myself as well but I will not be performing a Brazillian. I do have a high threshold for pain but that area is extra extremely sensitive, plucking one hair would sting bad enough. And I feel the same in regards to the irritation. Using a hair conditioner to shave with could reduce a lot of that irritation, it does for me. Yes, I do swear by it.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options
    6-8 weeks!?! That alone would make it worth it.

I dont think I'm scared of the pain- I just cant work up the nerve to be so exposed and have a stranger down there like that, professional or not LOL. Definitely update this thread though!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    got a brazilian yesterday.................

my troopsack stays smooth as a Billy Dee Williams Colt 45 commercial :)