Gather round' powder room ladies (1st brazillian)

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pop an aspirin

you'll be straight

just remember to relax
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanks ladies! i'm heading over there in a few hours
    6-8 weeks!?! That alone would make it worth it.

I know how my hair grows and I doubt if I make it 6-8 weeks. i'll give myself 3-4 tops lol but hopefully overtime it will minimize like everyone says
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bout to brazillian my shape up. No haircuts for 6 to 8 weeks baby.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

thanks ladies! I'm heading over there in a few hours

i know how my hair grows and i doubt if i make it 6-8 weeks. I'll give myself 3-4 tops lol but hopefully overtime it will minimize like everyone says

so you gotta wooki ? Gremlin? Chia pet growing between yo thigh's wednesday?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options

bout to brazillian my shape up. No haircuts for 6 to 8 weeks baby.

that's called wolfin

shout out to the 360 degree headed ? 'z
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options

6-8 weeks!?! That alone would make it worth it.

I dont think i'm scared of the pain- i just cant work up the nerve to be so exposed and have a stranger down there like that, professional or not lol. Definitely update this thread though!

100 , you got my first girlfriend in yo av b..

Dominique dawes is still mine sag

carry on
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so you gotta wooki ? Gremlin? Chia pet growing between yo thigh's wednesday?

it just grows fast
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options

it just grows fast

word?

Uhhhhhhhhh... Let me see marie , i'm doing a study / project on hair follicles in women
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options

im gonna pray for you, bring a towel to bite on, and i've been wanting to do this so make sure u do an update afterwards.

uhh, you bite on towels in yo spare time huh light?
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options
    100 , you got my first girlfriend in yo av b..

Dominique dawes is still mine sag

carry on

I was watching some of her old montages on youtube the other day..... she was my idol throughout my childhood LOL. I looooove her!
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so..it wasn't even bad. keep in mind im a person who considers myself to have a higher tolerance for pain
    but it really wasn't bad at all. I think the anticipation of pain is what drives you crazy. From what she told me the first time typically hurts most for people so if you can survive the first wax it only gets better. it was quick (maybe 25 min total w/ prep time and post treatments) She used Hard wax which from what I understand is better because it grabs the hair better and doesn't strip the skin like honey wax-especially if you have course/thick hair. It's less painful in other words. I took a pain killer 45 minutes or so before like everyone suggested.

I feel crazy clean. and smooth. and i'm slip sliding all over the place. It looks nice and I am 90% sure I will do it again. I'd just like to see how the re-growth process goes first.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i'd settle for after pics alone
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    before and after pics????

no actually i'm good but thanks for asking
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options

i was watching some of her old montages on youtube the other day..... She was my idol throughout my childhood lol. I looooove her!

she was your idol huh sag?

So you athletic and acrobatic?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options

so..it wasn't even bad. Keep in mind im a person who considers myself to have a higher tolerance for pain

but it really wasn't bad at all. I think the anticipation of pain is what drives you crazy. From what she told me the first time typically hurts most for people so if you can survive the first wax it only gets better. It

was quick (maybe 25 min total w/ prep time and post treatments) she used hard wax which from what i understand is better because it grabs the hair better and doesn't strip the skin like honey wax-especially if

you have course/thick hair. It's less painful in other words. I took a pain killer 45 minutes or so before like everyone suggested.

I feel crazy clean. And smooth. And i'm slip sliding all over the place. It looks nice and i am 90% sure i will do it again. I'd just like to see how the re-growth process goes first.

marie

no comment

clean huh?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    koko888 wrote: »

just pop a couple of serious painkillers an hour beforehand and you'll be solid. Oh, and try not to make any going out plans for that evening.

ayo koko , hello
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's that bad. Don't get me wrong it HURTS LIKE HELL but not like its the end of the world. Tattoos hurt more to me b/c they take forever, if you go to a good spa they will make it quick and then put some cooling cream afterwards so you won't be in pain. The first always hurts the most then it gets easier. But the results are SO worth it. I love the brazilian!!!!!!

Edit: Now I have seen what you wrote LOL. see I knew it. Most people get too scared to try it but once they do it's not THAT bad. People just need to experience things themselves sometimes and stop being so scared. There's a reason we'll go thru pain like that for a clean ? .. it feels sooo good afterwards and lasts for weeks!
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Tattoos hurt more to me

this is the ? honest truth. i'd say to any of the other ladies who have been wanting to try it but are still afraid, try for just a regular bikini line wax or something first, just to see where your pain tolerance level might be.

I really do like the results :tu

thanks again to all the ladies who gave their input and advice
  • akforty7
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this is the ? honest truth. i'd say to any of the other ladies who have been wanting to try it but are still afraid, try for just a regular bikini line wax or something first, just to see where your pain tolerance level might be.

I really do like the results :tu

thanks again to all the ladies who gave their input and advice

U know whats funny is the bikini area hurts the most to me lol. When she does the lips and the back part it hurts the least. When she does the bikini part (or front) I have to grip the damn table b/c it hurts to bad. So if you can survive a normal bikini wax you can definitely do the brazilian. I was scared the most for when she did my bootyhole but that barely hurt. I also tell her to leave a little thin strip cuz I don't wanna be completely bare.
  • marie addams
    edited February 2011
    Options
    U know whats funny is the bikini area hurts the most to me lol. When she does the lips and the back part it hurts the least. When she does the bikini part (or front) I have to grip the damn table b/c it hurts to bad. So if you can survive a normal bikini wax you can definitely do the brazilian. I was scared the most for when she did my bootyhole but that barely hurt. I also tell her to leave a little thin strip cuz I don't wanna be completely bare.

the the front part right under the belly? yes that was the most sensitive for me, the sides were fine. as for the rest i'm not gonna lie to yall and say its completely pain free, yes its painful but bearable... and so done so quickly. When you think it's gonna get worse-it doesnt and you're like huh its over? I barely felt anything when she waxed the back. The getting on all fours (awkward as all hell) was probably the worse thing about that part lol
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    awww man...i saw the pics...they did a great job!!!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Front door back door
    cleaner than a basement
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet it smells nice
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

do you bleach your ? ?
  • akforty7
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the the front part right under the belly? yes that was the most sensitive for me, the sides were fine. as for the rest i'm not gonna lie to yall and say its completely pain free, yes its painful but bearable... and so done so quickly. When you think it's gonna get worse-it doesnt and you're like huh its over? I barely felt anything when she waxed the back. The getting on all fours (awkward as all hell) was probably the worse thing about that part lol

She made you get on all fours? LMAO! whoa! mine just makes me put my legs up and spread em LOL. And yeah the part under the belly, the upper part with most of the hair.. thats the worst part and that's what they clean up with a bikini wax. The way it was described to me is a bikini wax they will just wax the edges so no hair shows in a bikini. The french wax is leaving a thick chunk of hair and the brazilian is removing everything front to back. So I feel like if you can do the bikini you might as well do the french or brazilian bc the bikini area that hurts the most but the less hair the better lol.