Anybody ever tried the 1 inch in 1 day arm workout?

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Weight Room
Basically u do 3 rounds every hour..something like this

1:00 - Supersets of skullcrushers & barbell curls (3 sets each) Rest til 1:20
1:20 - Superset
1:40 - Superset

And u do that like 6 times...u down a post workout shake and other supplements after every 3 rounds...

I might try this next month when I got a free day to spend 6 hours in the gym lol...I'd probably go as soon as it opens up so i can get everything I need

Comments

• kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I read up on that ? and honestly I think it's ? .

How the hell am I going to gain inches if I'm over training my muscles?

It sounds great but I'll past and wait till somebody on here or I know personally has seen results from doing it.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

And u do that like 6 times...u down a post workout shake and other supplements after every 3 rounds...

I might try this next month when I got a free day to spend 6 hours in the gym lol...I'd probably go as soon as it opens up so i can get everything I need

I heard of this workout. It's no different then other workouts that require that you do the same thing multiple times a day, all day. It will work, but you risk injury and other complications that will come from over exercising your muscles.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thumbs down to supplements. Don't need them!

Also, you don't want to overly workout, or else you will pull, strain, or break something. I've pulled a muscle in my left thigh before, and it's no joke.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sounds like a bicep tear waiting to happen, unless it's light weight
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sounds like an injury waiting to happen

who sits in the gym that long? u may pass out or something
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    100 years ago.. people didnt use .. or need gimmicks.. sign o the times..
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im trying this in 5 weeks...just wanna cut up a little more and get more definition..also get all my supplements together...this is where im at right now...i'll bump this thread then

1rBtD5nLmO46TTvWYQL4bGPhxpLpKl154.jpeg
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Not looking to try this but just out of curiosity, by "post workout shake" are you referring to the norm of a high protein drink after every 3 rounds?

If thats the case with the length of this workout, Im pretty sure you're going to burn out sooner than later imo, unless you'll be taking CHO throughout. Energy needs for this seem high and you wont be getting that from a strictly-protein shake

PRO seems pretty excessive, but thats just my 2cents

Tell us how your session goes regardless.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im trying this in 5 weeks...just wanna cut up a little more and get more definition..also get all my supplements together...this is where im at right now...i'll bump this thread then

1rBtD5nLmO46TTvWYQL4bGPhxpLpKl154.jpeg

Are you sure you need another inch?

What you trying to be on some ronnie roid rage from jersey shore type ?
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    Are you sure you need another inch?

What you trying to be on some ronnie roid rage from jersey shore type ?

That pic is mushed for some reason...it got me lookin brolic...this is the original..

my arms arent that big IRL...I just want to go for another inch and I'll be cool

j8fccn.jpg
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not looking to try this but just out of curiosity, by "post workout shake" are you referring to the norm of a high protein drink after every 3 rounds?

If thats the case with the length of this workout, Im pretty sure you're going to burn out sooner than later imo, unless you'll be taking CHO throughout. Energy needs for this seem high and you wont be getting that from a strictly-protein shake

PRO seems pretty excessive, but thats just my 2cents

Tell us how your session goes regardless.

You drink a post workout shake that's a good mix of protein and fast digesting carbs plus other supplements that will take care of the energy part. MOST people burn out but it doesnt hurt to try. I'll upload the article from a magazine that plans it out.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All you need to do is hit your arms once-twice a week and hit them HARD. Muscles grown while RESTING. And get enough protein through shakes and meals.
  • truth spitter
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol u will never know what works or not without experimenting.....